How do i get a Muslim woman?

How do i get a Muslim woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XiviwQhIe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

convert and pick up chick's at the local mosque

Throw acid at her face. If she doesn't flinch you'll know she's a keeper.

Save up for 3 goats and make make an offer. 5 goats if you want a qt.

you can buy it cheap on ISIS market

Live in Germany

Run into a crowd of people and yell ALLAHU AKABAR

Also remember they have no clitoris, it's removed at birth

go to your local mosque. find the imam there and recite the shadada. he will hook you up with hijabi punani.

Muslim women are killed by their family if they marry non-muslims. Very progressive. BUt really if you want to destroy Islam then all you have to do is get their women the ability to marry non-muslims. The religion would fall.

Start working in a Kindergarten

Open your borders.

also like the meme where normie women have no hobbies or interests this applies to muslim women even more because they basically aren't allowed to do any shit without their male family members permission.

The weird thing is a lot of typically white Russians here have a thing for Muslim women (mostly Tatar and Caucasian ones). I know half a dozen fair haired blue-eyed Nordic looking types who dated "secular"(read they drink alcohol under roof and have sex with their bfs) muslim girls. Now I am dating an Asian looking Tatar girl too and most of my Russian friends claim that she is better looking than my ex, who has fair hair, blue eyes and c cup, ex-model. I am Kazakh btw, fucked up situation tbqh fampai.

convert to islam

it's better for them to be with us, some of my female friends from uae are straight fire

Choose your 12 year old and give her father two goats.
Make sure she she reaches menarche before you stick it in.
Praise Allah and Mohamed his greatest messenger, peace be upon him.

Go to the stockyard.

Move to the inner city and become a numale

> tfw born as "muslim culture" background but raised atheist

give her family some money and get yourself a muslim girl. It's just as easy as that

Tell her that your cock is haram.

Literally just rape if you are in a muslim country

Otherwise just be very forward and talk like you are shouting 24/7 as if you were a village crier

and don't forget to shriek

>you will never groom a 12 year old to be the perfect wife, as she ages into a hot woman and you finally violently and passionately deflower her on her 16th birthday

You don't.

>Netherlands

Not for long

Tinder in a city full of Muslim immigrants worked well for me in Toronto

so if you give women more freedom, your society will eventually fall?

I honestly find the hijabs they wear quite attractive, if it's worn with normal clothes.

A lot of them are qt but I doubt they're interested in non-muslim men

Put on a suicide vest and you get 72

you go to germany, french or uk and they will find you

with a stone, or a goat to his father

Reminder that Finland knew about the rise of isis for decades and did nothing.

Here's the proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=1XiviwQhIe0