Seriously - what's wrong with Mitt Romney?

Giuliani seems like the type of guy who would pull fake tough guy shit in meetings with foreign leaders. Mitt seems like a better man for the job. Bonus points for looking the part.

Mitt Romney and especially Paul Ryan are some of the most disgusting people in this country, the entire earth even.

Fuck Paul Ryan fuck that faggot fucking omnibus package needs to be launched into his loose ass and him then into the sun

Fuck him

People only shit on Mitt because they dont understand the other options.

Yes, Mitt is a never trump cuck. But Bolton and Rudy both have advocated war with Iran.

I'd take someone who didnt back Trump over someone who wants us to get into a major (((war))) any day

the neo cons don't want mitt romney as sec of state because he won't conspire to instigate war between the usa and iran.

Neo cons want somebody like petreaus or bolten who will orchestrate a gulf of tonkin incident and trick Trump into engaging in war with iran.

This will cause oil prices to skyrocket and this is the lifeblood of neo cons.

I'd take Mitt of or lapdog Rudy any day.

Giulani has stood with Trump the entire election.

Mitt is a cuck.

Mitt is a much better choice for Sec of State than Rudy.
Rudy deserves some kind of position though,
Maybe homeland security? Seems like a good fit for him.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU Iranian immigrant

I could be wrong but I've been thinking that meeting Romney was trumps way of publicly humiliating him. He invites Romney and instead of sticking to his principles or whatever he shows up with his slide show, winners smile and firm handshake that itself tells the working man what kinda guy Romney is then this #neverromney meme.

Romney is a better choice by default since Rudy is even more senile than Trump

Fuck off Ahmed

These guys are Republicans that normies can be comfortable with.

Not every voter is an autist like many of us here.

>This will cause oil prices to skyrocket and this is the lifeblood of neo cons.

Good I need a job.

Persian girls in LA are pretty hot tho.

Hating Paul Ryan doesn't make you an autist.

Paul Ryan is a manipulative little worm who betrayed us and this entire country.

Then go move to Iran YOU DUMB FUCK

this

fpbp

You think iraq war was a good idea? No? Iran war would be 10x worse and thats what youre getting with bolton

STOP bringing Iraq into this, you have no idea what my opinion is on that so shut the fuck up.

Iran deserves to be crushed

>Trumpfag unironically talking about disgusting people

ahahahahahahahaha

>self awareness
>Sup Forums

pick 1

Good thing we voted a Russian puppet in to put you in your place.

Finally someone talking some sense

Mitt Romney supported Hillary during the election. He backstabbed his own party in hopes of getting a seat in Hillary's administration. Fuck him.

I agree. Giuliani is a loud-mouthed buffoon and a neocon hawk who has absolutely no business being anywhere near the diplomatic channels. I don't like Mitt, but if I had to choose between these two, I'd go with Mitt every time.

Where the fuck did you come from? You must be Iranian

Filling the government with sycophants is going to create an incompetent government, retard. Did you morons learn nothing from Bush Jr.?

The correct choice for Secretary of State is Tulsi Gabbard, or alternatively, Jim Webb.

Jew confirmed

The security of israel isn't worth one american life, go drown yourself

This, I agree with you on

In 8 years the middle east will be called the Persian Empire once all foreign aid is pulled out of the shitstain muslim/jew countries; Mecca and Jerusalem will get burned to the ground and arab/jew semites will get the genocide they've been longing for.

Can't wait to see Pakistan turned into a giant toilet for the poo in loos.

I'd rather have Webb as Secretary of Defense, though. He's a combat veteran and he was secretary of the navy under Reagan. He's absolutely qualified.

Yeah, either that or something to do with domestic governance. He's one of the few democrats that recognizes that the party has all but abandoned the white working class, and while I think he'll be too old to run again in 2020 for President, I'd like to see him do some good while he can.

Whats wrong with war?
You think we would lose?

>Letting the Freemasonic underwear cult have power in your government, ever
All Mormons should be lined up and shot.

You are wrong, Romney has worked his entire career to undercut the "working man." Being the ear to the most powerful man on earth wouldn't subdue him.

He's a faggot who countersignals deportations and the epitome of the establishment retardation that needs to GTFO.

Nice fucking meme though "what's wrong with romney"

Fucking shills I swear.

I suppose my main problem with Mitt Romney is he's basically the Republican version of John Kerry.

And on that scale, my problem with John Kerry is I simply don't understand what it was that made him a top choice for SoS when Hillary left her position. And by Proxy, the same goes with Mitt.