What would a world be like without Islam?

What would a world be like without Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smell a lot better

look up a picture of the middle east in the 1960s

Full of juden you kike.

I bet you dream about the muslimcaust wiping them all out.

You could take a vacation in some of the most beautiful places on earth. Iran and Iraq have stunning landscapes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition

Byzantium would still be around.
Therefore, there would be no Israel.
Therefore, the Twin Towers would still be standing.

ugh i know i do

The allies would have lost N. Africa in WW1

Some other group would be our nemeses.

It's just how humans are. We need "bad guys"

impossibly beautiful

Governments would have used nationilists/patriots and truthers as the next threat to fight against after the fall of communism, all the same shit but it would be lone wolf and nationalist false flags

There would still be Arabs and Turks though.

This. The West fucked up the Middle East. And Islam.
Thanks CIA

At least they'd have 1 guaranteed bath in their life through baptism

you mean the soviets

those in power would just find some other group of poor people to hate and kill

this seems like it may possible be
>a loaded question

I think you mean "What would a world be like without Judaism"

Greco-Roman paganism everywhere

...that they would use to divide us so as to make us easier to control.

The people (OWO*) that would be trying to keep mankind in the dark would still be there keeping mankind in the dark.

*Old World Order

>thinking 9/11 was done by islamists and not the mil-ind-complex & Mossad

If religion never existed, and atheism was the accepted philosophy since the dawn of man, we would probably have the technology to escape our solar system by now.

It would be awesome

REMOVE PLJESKAVICA remove pljeskavica
you are worst serb. you are the russian idiot you are the russian smell. return to turkeiy. to our turkish brothers you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,serbia we will never forgeve you. balija divizija FUck but fuck unwash asshole russia stink serbia vlahe vlahe..serb genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead russian-turk..ahahahahahSERBIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 handschar.russia we kill the president , russia return to your precious bulgaria incestor….hahahahaha idiot russians and serbs smell so bad of alkohol..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PLJESKAVICA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. turkey+kosovo+croatioa+pakistan+germany+bulgaria+canada+denmark+malaria+arabia+indonesia+india+cyprus hill+=kill serbia…you will ww2/ biggie alive in bosnia, biggie making album of bosnia . fast rap biggie bosnia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of biggie… you are ppoor stink serbia… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in yurt pig skin
biggie alive numbr one #1 in bosnia ….fuck the romania ,..FUCKk ashol russian no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. biggi aliv and real strong wizard kill all the serb farm aminal with rap magic now we the bosna rule .ape of the zoo presidant donal trump fukc the great iblis and lay egg this egg hatch and serbia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our salt we will fuck u lik goat. bosnia greattst countrey

If we want to exclude religious conflicts but also take away contributions brought on by religions to the sciences and arts we'd probably be at the same level technologically speaking, Maybe a decade or 2 more advanced.

This is basically proof that 9/11 was an inside job. Why isn't this getting more attention?

That song playing before they say "we were there to document the event" always come to my head

Because the FBI will take you away to Guantanamo Bay if you try to spread awareness

Just be a good goyim and say Saddam Hussein did 9/11

this poster seems like he may possible be
>a paki

why is your flag rotated 90degrees?

Yeah but arabs wouldn´t have the ~70% incest ratio wich would make them smarter and less ugly/agressive.

BB-18's are standard power fuses

read this fantastic expose on the case in this 2002 salon.com article

salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

AFGANISTAN under SOVIETS HAD
EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN/MALE
FREE UNIVERSITY FOR WOMEN
SECULAR ENFORCEMENT OF STATE ATHEISM
NO KEBAB MUSLIMS IN THE STREETS
STFU IDIOT

Lol what?

>What would a world be like without Islam?
this is pol not reddit
we know Israel did it

Never forget

We'd still be in a world were some bunch of cunts would be doing cuntish things to other cunts and we'd probably all still be fucked

Another stupid illiterate Bosniak. I hate sharing country with these stinky apes.
Bosniaks are worse than niggers and they have sandnigger elements.

stupid newshits. fuck off.