If breitbart launches in Germany it will be so disruptive of our social structure...

If breitbart launches in Germany it will be so disruptive of our social structure. Merkel might actually lose the election.

We have literally no opposition to our MSM. they all write the same and think the same. England has some conservative papers like the dailymail. Germany has nothing. You can't really blame the public if they don't get any differing viewpoints.

I know >breitbart as a source is bullshit but it's still better than "I read it on Facebook" or "I heard it from a friend".

Other urls found in this thread:

compact-online.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Charlie Hebdo is also coming to Germany. I'm excited for 2017.

Sort your fucking shit out hans or us and the yanks will have to rev up the lancasters and b29s again.

We actually like you guys and would kek if you blitzkrieg'd france again. But its stopped being funny now, sort this shit out.

Wont they just shut it down?
>I know >breitbart as a source is bullshit but it's still better than "I read it on Facebook" or "I heard it from a friend".
Stop believing slandering about alternative media. Breitbart is decent.

thats never gonna happen. the sandpeople (the ones that will vote) wont vote afd
and old people wont go online to look for alternative news.

on the flipside: the AfD would ONLY win if they got 50.1%
which wont happen.
otherwise, if merkel actually loses, we d get an even more leftist government. not sure how thats better.

you need 20% of active people to move with 80%. when hitler won election he didnt even have 40%, when commies made revolutions all over the world do oyu think they had majority of people on their sides?

>on the flipside: the AfD would ONLY win if they got 50.1%
which wont happen.
otherwise, if merkel actually loses, we d get an even more leftist government. not sure how thats better.

Ok. This is a meme that aims at drawing away people from AfD by saying "a vote for AfD is a vote for the left-wing".

Dont fall for it because it`s just nonsense. This is not how it works. There is only those parties that are AGAINST the current elite and parties that BELONG to the current elite.

So you either vote for the system or against it.

The AFD won't provide a chancellor. But anyone is better than Merkel at this point because the CDU needs to go back to its roots. If we get a SPD chancellor it will be 4 more years of horror but Merkel will step down and the CDU can turn a little to the right again with its next chancellor.

It's a fucking shame that it had to be Breitbart to do this, given that half of their reporters/writers are nutjobs.

But hey, better than this monolith of ultra-liberalism.

I can't imagine living in a country with 100% lügenpresse. incredible really...

even 50% lügenpresse in my country is almost unbearable, but there are hundreds of right, alt-right and even nazi websites. funny that true democracy is absent in the german utopia, but present in racist backwards Hungary

Does none of my Krautbros know Compact?

compact-online.de/

That`s as redpilled as you can get in Germany without going to prison.

Which is -why- they have to call you backwards racists. In a state that's Bolshevik, everything right of Bolshevism is "fascistic". I'm frankly amazed that Breitbart can do this as the Central Council normally shuts these things down.

>If breitbart launches in Germany it will be so disruptive of our social structure. Merkel might actually lose the election.

No, you dumb cunt. If anything it might cost AfD votes.

youre right, but thats unlikely. the whites that arent uneducated lower class have mostly left the big cities or live in their own districts. they think diversity is great, cause being tolerant is gud.
its too early for a revolution. I hope for 2021

>This is a meme that aims at drawing away people from AfD by saying "a vote for AfD is a vote for the left-wing".

no, Id still go AfD. I just want merkel to win narrowly but with a strong AfD so she will go more right next term and hopefully lose in 2021.
Shes a fahne im Wind. she ll heed the call if it happens.
I am just doubting that breitbart can influence this on any meaningful level

that might be viable as well, I hadnt considered that

I wish you the best germanbro, let's hope breitbart will get its way

>I know >breitbart as a source is bullshit but it's still better than "I read it on Facebook" or "I heard it from a friend".

Do you have open data to refer to? Like government statistics etc? That's how we started in Sweden a decade ago. Our alternative media grew from that movement.

Crowdsourcing can be a wonderful thing.

AFD needs between 20 and 25%, so they COULD cooperate. Don´t think, that cdu will match up with SPD AND greens.

Breitbart and CH will be banned in Germany in January.

Screencap this.

This! Some of you guys might be a bit young, but i still remember when nobody even considered the Green party "Bündnis 90/Die Grünen" as being a partner in a coalition. And look at them now.

how old are you? I didnt get into politics before I was like 18, so I dont really know a lot about what happened before

I´m 55.

wow, you probably have seen a lot. I am 26

Enough to know that now is the time to go back into politics. I lost all hope actually as I was a member of the CDU for nearly 25 years. I quit in 2012 when all that shit with Greece was starting.

My Mitgliedsantrag for AfD is running right now. It might be our last straw.

Merkel will block breitbart since its fake news don't worry

That's why next time we'll Anschluss you guys again. Things just kinda worked better that way.

Wow, you actually have an indoctrination council that decides what news is allowed to be disseminated in your country?

Weak!

I dont have the guts to go into politics (even just as a member of a party), though I guess Id have a good starting point (degree in history with polscie classes in addition)
I am a degenerate, so I am kinda scared of people that essentially believe in the same stuff I do, kicking my face in.

I'm genuinely afraid they might block Facebook from time to time like Turkey does it.

This is how far we've come in this country.

>I know >breitbart as a source is bullshit
You've never actually read Breitbart other than Milo's bantz articles, have you?