Is there any legitimate evidence that illegal immigrants/unregistered citizens voted (and that they voted for Hillary)...

Is there any legitimate evidence that illegal immigrants/unregistered citizens voted (and that they voted for Hillary), or is Trump just posting extremely dank memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFuHhWCQrFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no and the dankest of memes

I figured as much.

I voted like six times for Hillary in California under assumed names like "Rodrigo Fernandez" or "Juan Hernandez."

"I'm too lazy to do a google search, so I'll start a thread to bother some people!"

You're convinced that easily?

this guy is pulling your dick. do your own research, you lazy faggot.

short answer: yes

Hi, welcome to your very first day on Sup Forums. Are you enjoying it so far?

Yes, California passed a law allowing illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses. Then they passed another law that registers you to vote automatically when you get a driver's license.

The two laws together created a loophole that allowed millions of illegals in California to vote. Thank kek for the electoral college.

I voted 99 times for Yeb!

"ha ha that'll show them! I can't wait to share this with my Google Plus friends!"

California:
3 Million illegals
ID not required to vote
SSN not required to vote
Illegals can get a legal driver license
Obama encouraged illegals to vote
Illegals overwhelmingly support democrats

XD

youtube.com/watch?v=HFuHhWCQrFM

watch this video and prove a illegal couldn't vote and did not just get safe passage endorsed by the president

>inb4 mental gymnastics
If you cant derive what Obamas is saying in this context than for anyone to derive trumps words as anything bigoted or racist are conspiratorial hypocrites

Illegals licenses cant be used for identity purposes.

>can't be used for identity purposes.

You are nigger ignorant... regardless, you don't need an ID to vote in commiefornia anyways you fucking double nigger

Its no use admitting it. Admission of guild is impermissible if it goes against their beliefs. So is any other evidence.

Most Common Voter Fraud:

1) Voting as a dead/disabled/non voting person

In states without ID requirements you must only show up and give the name of a registered voter in the precinct.

That way if you know of someone who is not voting due to either apathy, inability to get to the polls or death you can just show up and sign in and vote as them.

This is the most common voter fraud. The way to combat this is to purge the voter rolls of people who have passed away. This is easy as you just take county death records and apply them to the voter rolls. This will eliminate all the people in your county who registered prevously but who are dead now.

2) Voting as an Illegal Immigrant / Voting as a disqualified person

Since many illegal immigrants have social security numbers (by taking one of a child who passed away who would have been their current age). They can then register to vote and vote. This is the most risky as the vote will be tied to possibly your name and certainly the SSN they use for work purposes.

This can also happen easily in states where they register you to vote automatically when you apply for government benefits. Many immigrants are still eligible for benefits and may not only just be willful frauds but not understand when a dumb 25 year old social worker tells them they are registered to vote now.

3) Voting in a state you have questionable residency.

This one people have pretty much given a pass to, as long as they don't try to vote in 2 states. Many people like Snowbirds (Old people who live in FLA in the winter and New England/New York in the Summer) and College Students going to school out of state have multiple states that qualify as their legal residence. Courts and all but the most extreme Secretary of States have looked the other way on this as long as they only vote in one state.

God damn it's true, if you want an answer on Sup Forums you give one.

I've made 5 threads about this. Thanks

Requirements to vote in California:

There is no discernible difference in their license they had a debate over this and thought it would lead to discrimination

Prject Veritas videos.

>Many immigrants are still eligible for benefits and may not only just be willful frauds but not understand when a dumb 25 year old social worker tells them they are registered to vote now.

This is an important point user. Many of these (((social workers))) tell the illegals that they are registered to vote. That way when the illegal votes, they aren't technically committing a crime because they didn't do so "knowingly".

It came out there were in mutliple states dead people registered as democratic voters which were overall 1,8million. Illegals dont even matter that much but im pretty sure they were or why else didnt the democrats not want ID checks for voters

>channels exist in many states to vote without any kind of ID
>illegal immigrants don't want to get deported

It's really not that large of a logical jump whatsoever