Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castros SON

Maggie remembers Castro during that visit as a

“very warm and charming man — I enjoyed him.”

-Margaret Trudeau on Fidel Castro

Margaret Trudeau was notorious for cheating on Pierre Trudeau with many men, including multiple members of the Rolling Stones.

Justin Trudeau is currently getting some flak in Canadian and American media for calling Castro a “remarkable leader” on Saturday. Today, Trudeau backpedaled a bit, replying that he indeed thought Castro was a dictator after being asked directly about it.

A young photo of Fidel Castro bears a striking resemblance to Justin Trudeau.

>warm

At some point in 1971, Fidel and Margaret hooked up, most likely with Pierre's consent. Given the decade and her drug habits, it wouldn't be unusual. It's also no surprise that a globalist cuck like Pierre would also be a literal cuck, tolerant enough to raise his wife's son. There are still some timeline issues - anything that would place them together around the time of conception would seal the deal, but I'm confident in what I've found so far.

THIS is an Old Picture of FIDEL CASTRO....its Not Justin Trudeau

The noses of Pierre and Justin are nearly identical. Pierre is Justins father.

As a white person, I easily see the differences between trudeau and castro. I guess it is harder for non whites to spot the differences.

>tfw Trudeaus family was cucked before he was born

always toothpaste...

>France
>White

Come on now, we know you're too enriched for that.

BIG

´
Commie

COCK

>check flag

You are not fooling anyone.

Spread it! #JustinCastreau

abduls pls

Castro looks like a French man.

>these countries unironically think they are white and therefore can talk about france

Bwombe

Look at those crooked teeth...

Have you even been to a first world country?

>Brazil

Oh boy

That shitskin isn't going to give birth to a blue eyed kid

Who is Cameron Diaz

thsi story is true.

However, it is also fodder given to Sup Forums as a distraction from PIZZAGATE.

When a rapper is whiter than you.

>Margaret , grabbing her ankles as she screams "oh Fidel, fuck me! Fuck me hard you stallion! "
>Fidel pumping furiously, casts his cold gaze to Pierre, who sits in a fetal position in the dark corner of the room
>"Vivia la revolution, ay Pierre?"

All the theory and evidence is pretty good but there is a problem.

If Fidel is his father, why is Trudeau a cuck? Shouldn't he be alpha due to his genes? His father was a cuck, not Castro.

Nurture > nature

Honestly. I would love it if this was true but I can't believe in it.
Justin lacks the Moorish taint in his face that Spaniards and especially a Canary islander like Castro has.
Justins face looks angelic even. I just don't see the taint in it no matter how hard I try to.