Mark Hamill Blasts Trump’s Cabinet: ‘It’s a Who’s-Who of Really Despicable People’

>Mark Hamill Blasts Trump’s Cabinet: ‘It’s a Who’s-Who of Really Despicable People’

Based Skywalker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pT6aJg2YK8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hamill_filmography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>works for JJ Abrams
>oblivious to his own hypocrisy

>hating based Sleepy Ben and Tulsi

Fucking racist.

kike skyjewer

>Literally Luke Skywalker

That does it. I'm a #cruzmissile now

Very rich coming from an alcoholic dead beat dad.

He looks like Bannon tho

Aw man I don't want him to die this year.

>Gets in touch with every single celeb from A list to C to have them trash Trump
>Accuses the right for being populists

He looks like an unshaved David Duke

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side.

>(((Skywalker)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

Damn, those Marvel/Disney execs really use their puppets contracts to the fullest extent.

I almost feel bad for the actors.

>cast in the new Star Wars movie
>5 second silent cameo role at the end
>black man is the main character

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

No shit, he has bad judgment. How many campaign managers and spokesmen did he go through in a few months?

>I'll hire the right people

Well he is not wrong, the only one I like is the new Defence secretary and he bombed a wedding.

shouldnt this hobo be performing at a walmart grand opening?

Why is JJ Abrams desbicable?

If he picks that one chick as secretary of state, it'll be one of his best picks.

>Tulsi
>on his cabinet
pls. I would love to see a bi-partisan cabinet but it wont happen. she already she in her original letter about meeting that she didn't want a job

>oh wow another person that gets paid to say things on camera written by someone else has written has an opinion on something they are not qualified to talk about
better put them on the fucking front page

she already said*

Cuck Skyniggar

i hate it when my childhood heroes turn out to be cucks

Shut the fuck up and take the blue pill faggot.

>childhood heroes
>actors

I've heard that Matt Groening is like this too.

He was looking for a new hope.

>childhood hero a person you don't even know
how the fuck does that work out?

Luke Skywalker is the hero.

Mark Hamill is just the faggot who played pretend as him.

>Daily Mail

Oh, Ahmed, you scamp.

whats funny is that he was literally cucked by han solo on screen and irl

>(((Steinwalker)))

But Luke Skywalker betrayed his own blood to usurp the best regime the galaxy ever had.

>hasn't be relevant for 30 years
>suddenly becomes noted expert on the presidency

How coincidental.

>Destroys based Empire
Why would people trust this kike?

yeah and the character he played in particular, dickhead

>idol
>a fictional character
what the fuck?

Captain 'Set course for savage intercourse 'Kirk > Luke 'My sister seems hot' Skywalker

Who the fuck cares about what celebrities have to say regarding politics?

david duke really let himself go

>childhood hero
>actor
>space wizard with laser sword

>not your father
>not an astronaut
>not somebody who did something worthwhile in real life or had some major impact on your life in particular

>gay democrat space wizards

Oh shit I'm now #BasicforKasich

That Mythbusters guy really let himself go

>Luke
>Helps destroy sovereign empire that doesn't even want to actively control the galaxy, just keep it in check
>That helped stop an evil child kidnapping cult
>That brought about the end of a corrupt democracy
>Hero

kek

That's why you lost your hand, Skywalker.

I don't particularly care what a one series lefty actor thinks about politics.

This is even more pathetic than Stephen King. At least he released a few decent works over the years, Hamil only ever did Star Wars and became a fat unemployed alcoholic mess

Daily reminder trumps cabinet is filled with more Jews than any president ever...an already Jew controlled position

he voiced that shitty monkey cartoon on cartoon network though let's be fair

a swedecuck picks luke kikewalker over some hero from norse mythology. why? why are you so brainwashed?

wtf I hate Jedi now

its almost like trump was a registered democrat for most of his life and not a nazi.

That doesn't mean one can't enjoy a peice of media. Everything is fine as long as your personality and opinions doesn't change because of it.

I've always favored the Empire myself.
Sorry, Luke

Real ppl are all shit
Only fictional characters don't have flaws

Only sensible post yet. Billions have seen him act in a film series, this doesn't magically grant superior logic.

I fucking hate Nu-Disney pushing all this race mixing, race and gender baiting bullshit. But for Mark, I can't tell if is all the exposure to shitty nerd culture, they pay checks from Disney, or maybe both that made him an SJW Cuck.

youre idolizing a perfect being who has been written that way. its how real people deal with their flaws and take on adversity that you need to learn from. may as well just worship god if you want a fictional character

stop giving these people your money
simple as that

>taking political advice from human puppets who dance on television screens

Nobody with actual thinking capacity does this. Confirmation bias at its finest

Sleepy Black Doctor is on Trump's cabinet now? I thought he turned down any interest... I guess I have been out of the loop for a few days though. Damn family and loved ones distracting me from politics with their love and kindness. FUCK!

ben and tulsi are not in the cabinet. that poster is just huffing paint I think

>Mark Hamill

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Hey friendly leaf I have a totally off topic question for you if you'll indulge me. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving up there? I thought it was just an American thing but now that I think about it,i bet you guys do.

Now come on Luke, your dad was a Sith lord who sliced little jedi kids into bits. Your sister was Jabba's personal sex slave. Let's not throw stones at glass houses here, shades of grey no black and white.

we have it in october. its just a way to get a day off in a month without any real holidays otherwise. plus we're so spread out here, its good to have days to get together once in a while. don't think anyone cares about the origins

>some washed up actor pulled out of retirement for racemixing jews.

Without Han Solo it's all fucking garbage.

wtf I hate luke now?

I guess I'm #DarkSide now

Ah, thanks.

I am #withvader now

the empire brought peace, prosperity and high productivity

star wars is literally communist propaganda and luke is a terrorist

>your dad was a Sith lord who sliced little jedi kids into bits

top fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=pT6aJg2YK8E

>an actor gives their political opinion.
Who cares?

>desbicable?
Gob lest muriga

>supporting Mark Hamill after it's confirmed that he is going on the show that shall not be named
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hamill_filmography

Celebrity artists are the dumbest class of self-made rich people (apart from maybe athletes), and the same mental qualities that bring about creativity also tend to bring people to the left wing. Combine the two, and you have prime material for a left-wing ideologue who's easily brainwashed by propaganda which plays on compassion. It'd be surprising if they weren't mindlessly eating up the Marxist shit in a time period where society basically tries to turn you into a pariah if you openly challenge it.

Take note: This is why it's extremely necessary that you convert left wingers from "the world is oppressor vs. oppressed" bullshit to a more level headed view of taking care of the community. You're not usually going to turn them into "leave me alone" right wingers, and you need their creativity in order for society to grow. Much like fundies need to be blocked from power in the right wing, Marxists need to be removed from power in the left. Both wings can be rational in their own way so long as they're not allowed to be overly authoritarian.