BREAKING : MAKE FEMALE PEDOPHILIA LEGAL ?

More and more people demand the acceptance of female pedophilia. Scientists and Professors of Oxford and Havard call for legalization of female pedophilia since they call it natural and beautifull.
Can/ should trump decriminalize female pedophilia ? In fact... do female pedophiles deserve a medal of honor ?

Anyone else notice the uptick of pro-pedo shit on Sup Forums after CTR became unemployed?

In my opinion female pedos who are 6/10 and above should be honored by medal of honor if they teach boys the importance of a healthy sexuality first hand .

(((professors of harvard and oxford)))

Its true... they are the best scientists in the worldwide best university. ... they cant be lying... there must be something about theyr researches !

And not a single source was given

>le epik ruse X^D

Fuck that. Little boys being fucked is just as bad as little girls.

Mostly because it has destroyed their ability to trust/respect authority figures. Also there is no need for kids to be having sexual encounters.

Stop this sexualisation of our youth. Stop telling them to be trannies at age 6. Stop trying to fuck young boys. Stop disgusting little girl beauty pageants. And stop the globalist pedo-ring.

>unemployed?
they never left...they said they did...but an unusual amount of larping happening when they "lost their funding"

Female pedofiles dont need evidance... but they indeed deserve medal of honor !!!

Source? And they told me that I was stupid to worry about the slippery slope.

Yeah, I definitely have. I think it's because the shills were all pushing garbage threads or political threads supporting Killary, and now that they're gone there's just more opportunity for all of the genuine pedos on Sup Forums to post their garbage. If only all pedos had a single throat to cut...

A pedophile is a pedophile is a pedophile. I realize you disgusting krauts commit all sorts of indecency and sexual debauchery in that shithole you call a country, but in the real world we have morals and principles, and those include condemning pedophiles of any gender, shape or size.

It IS a slippery slope. It may be a logical fallacy, but slippery slopes do exist, because humans react to strong change but are susceptible to incremental ones.

>homosexuality
>transexuality
>polygamy
>pedophilia

That's how it's going to go.

3 medal of honor for this beautifull teacher

If its slippery slope and homo trans and polygamy is widely accepted... isnt the next step to legelyze / celebrate female pedophilia ?

/thread

The question here is not if female pedophilia should be legalyzed... because there is no logical reason to prohibid it. The question here is if female pedophilia should get a medal of honor !

I wish a hot thicc woman would have molested me and taught me sex as a kid

They deserve a rope around their neck.

Ok Achmed, I know you rapefugees are all fans of fucking little boys, but maybe you could just go back to your shithole and do it there.

Not to mention female pedophilia today can lead to outright pedophilia for every gender. Pizza for all. Debauchery leads to debauchery.

>In fact... do female pedophiles deserve a medal of honor ?
WTF is honorable about screwing little kids?

This. Well played, fellow leaf.

only when she's hot and the boy is not violated

NO

IF YOU VIRGINS THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE WOMEN DEGENERATE HEDONISTS AND BOYS SEXUALLY DOMINATED BY AN OLDER PERVERTED WOMAN THEN YE ARE RETARDED

A YOUNG MAN DOESNT GET RUINED BY STATUATORY RAPE AS MUCH AS A WOMAN BUT YOU DO NOT JUST LEGALIZE PEDOPHILIA YOU SICK FUCKS

usually i would just comment "nice" as an homage to south park, but in respect of this shit getting more and more momentum:

FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING CHILDFUCKERS!!! WE ARE ONTO YOU AND YOU WILL BE AMONG THE FIRST TO HANG AT THE DAY OF THE ROPE! WE WILL GET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHIT, AND TO SHIT YOU WILL RETURN!

I got your metal, (lead), of honor right here sicko.

And then suddenly there is a rise in m2f gendertransitions so these sick pedofiles have the right to have sex with young boys.

HOLLOW POINTS MY CAUCCA.

The sad thing is that in certain circumstances it's already essentially legal.

Women can get away with things that men never would, and even when they are prosecuted for it, they get lighter punishments.

i dont care who or where, just let me marry 14 year old qts blease

Pedophilia is simply sexual attraction to one who has not undergone puberty. Any other restriction, such as someone below the age of 18 or 16, is a man made construction and has no bearing on the definition.

However, what should be passed is legislation that requires cognitive testing of minors that denotes their ability to undergo sexual interaction. If the individual is not cognitively fit, even if they are 22, they should not legally be allowed to take part in intercourse.

>Can/ should trump decriminalize female pedophilia ?

Yes. There were many female teachers back when I was in high school who I wanted to have sex with.

This. I don't care how hot she is, diddling children is never ok for anyone.

You habe a point...
But only 6/ 10 + born females should be allowed ... and 14years old + should be allowed to pedophil women... we not talk little kids... we talk about young men becoming grown up... so chill and stop comparing the beautifull woman having sex with a 14 years old horny boy to ... john podesta molesting kindergarten kids !!!

>Womyns are the victimz! They didn't do a crime even if they did!

This meme should die.

they just have gone back to being jidf.

muh dick

don't let the CTR fool you, sage these threads.