youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
nheri.org/research/research-facts-on-homeschooling.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dont get your education by people who went to university
>get it from your redneck biblical parents

No fucking freedom what so ever kek good job Hans... I mean Muhammad

Homeschooling is fucking retarded. Fuck off.

Enjoy your marxist propaganda

>I want to send my children to a muslim and nigger infested school with horrible teachers that my child hates
cucked-out Germans at it again

kys

If Germany was a normal country then I would not be okay with homeschooling, but it is not.

How is parents raising their own kids ever a bad thing?

everyone should have the right to decide if they send there children to school

Is CBN based?
Seen a lot of clips from their reporting in redpill videos

Because general education is something that is necessary and kids get to socialize in schools.

Yeah, I am an ancap, but memes have convinced me that children would be nothing but slave merchandise anyway, so I am fine with this.

Germany has the best, most efficient education system in the world which allows us to produce intelligent, rational, reasonable people.

Why the fuck would you homeschool?

You've won the lottery of life by being born in Germany.

We are the richest, most successful country on this planet.

Did you not have friends before you went to school
public school is good for socialization is code for socialization with different people because your parents friends are not diverse enough

maybe some people dont want the state to indoctrinate their fucking children you german cuck piece of shit

>Why the fuck would you homeschool?
You dont want your daughter to get raped
>You've won the lottery of life by being born in Germany.
But all of Germany's wealth is being given to refugees who were not born there

b8
>public school is good for socialization is code for socialization with different people because your parents friends are not diverse enough

I already addressed that you faggot, try to keep up

Because Muhammad is there as well also kek

>muh propaganda muh brainwashing

>continues to brainwash his child with shitstianity and other bigoted shit

Just kill yourself

Yeah it has nothing to do with cultural marxism.

Did you not watch the whole video you sandnigger cuck. all the anti homeschooling laws are nazi laws passed by hitler.

>I already addressed that you faggot, try to keep up
Where?
Why is public school necessary for socialization?

>Describes the state as being despotic and fascist-like

Well when the state snatches up kids from their home because of home schooling, IT IS DESPOTIC AND FASCIST-LIKE!

This kind of shit makes me proud to be an American, I think I'm gonna go to the gun range this afternoon.

>Germany has the best, most efficient education system in the world which allows us to produce intelligent, rational, reasonable people.
Is that the propaganda they're teaching you in school Hans? What a shame what Germany has become.

how to find a job in this country?

>other bigoted shit
2/10 you need to be more subtle

Seriously shoot yourself... o wait we are starting to see the whole no freedom thing

funny goy, i'll enrich you last

>Germany has the best, most efficient education system in the world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>produce intelligent, rational, reasonable people.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>We are the richest, most successful country on this planet.
see above

It is my guess that you have watched "Mr. Fantastic" a few time too often. Being homeschooled is among the most idiotic thing you can do to a child; completely depriving it of competition, the need to better himself in order to achieve dominance above others. Sad.

There is no tradition of home schooling here.
People who don't want to send their kids to schools in Germany tend to be complete nutjobs.
If you don't want to send your child to a public school there are tons of different alternatives, ranging from hippy pedagogy to old school authoritarianism.
It's a different issue in the US, at least to a large degree.

>completely depriving it of competition
There is plenty of crap you can put your kids in where they can compete with other kids

Just a quick question is this illegal in Germany yet? (Pic related)

>be german
>literally allow the federal government to kidnap your kids

why do americans only talk about guns when speaking about having freedom? isn't there ANYTHING else in your country except stupid guns for stupid rednecks? no there isn't. only brainless bullshit like being allowed to deny the holocaust or faggots who want to adopt children. yet you can't even drive as fast as you want on your highways.

probably inciting racial hatred

wtf i love germany now?

wtf is she doing?
eating a popsicle?

>public school is good for socialization is code for socialization with different people because your parents friends are not diverse enough
>If Germany was a normal country then I would not be okay with homeschooling

I don't give a shit about your muh homeschooling amerifaggotry fuck off

GUNS ARE A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM YOU KEK

WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO KIDNAP YOUR DAUGHTER YOU STOP THEM OR DIE TRYING

Bringing the Autobahn up like a trump card and you should know certain parts do have a speed limit. Also yes in America is have the freedom to own a firearm and also raise my children as I see fit. Unlike you I'll take that any day over legally driving over 65mph.

Normal countries don't have degenerates that you don't want your children to be around?

>only brainless bullshit like being allowed to deny the holocaust

Yes, but Hitler actually knew better than parents so it's fine when he does it.

Most victims of pedoes are from someone they know.

THAT'S WHY I WILL LEAVE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY!

I WON'T LET MY CHILDREN BE RAISED BY THE FUCKING LEFTIST STATE!

And?
What does that have to do with anything?

yea you dirty neckbeard. you have children, sure. you probably don't even have a gun. which means you have no freedom, i guess?

shut up. you also don't have any children you fucking weeb

Genuinely interested what it is about guns that are so irreplaceable for you? Just target shooting or is it about feeling safe?

>implying you cant go as fast as you want on an open freeway with a legal police detector for under $1000

Just be safe and dont crash

You can't really protect your kids if your brother or friend is a pedo unless you know it yourself. My point is that homeschooling won't save your kid from faggotry, an actual not cuckold society will.

user if you want me to post some of my guns just ask. Also can you answer this question for me?

German schools are nothing worth, user. Why do you defend them?
The teachers are all egocentric leftist idiots.
Children get indoctrinated.

Our schools are literally the reason why we are so massively cucked in this country.

Hitler actually produced a pro-German government though, not the anti-German interracial propaganda state we have to day.

Not all that feel safe BS with me sometimes I carry, sometimes I don't. I like going to the range by myself taking my 1911 or M1A making the group smaller shooting/reloading quicker. It's my little escape from the world.

oy vey goyim, why won't you let us indoc--i mean teach your children. they need a proper education.

Damn you Germany, you make me feel like school boy that is forced to sit next to a retard with aspergers. WWII was funny ride compared to the bullshit you are pulling out now

post a pic of your children not your retarded 50$ walmart gun.
>Also can you answer this question for me?
why the fuck should i care about that? i guess it's legal but if you make it public on facebook muslims will chimp out about it.

no no. i agree with you. also too many female teachers. i just wanted to point out that Sup Forumstards shouldn't care about that because most of them won't have any kids anyways.

Homeschooled kids on average are smarter, better adjusted to adult responsibilities, and more emotionally stable than their public school counterparts. They have more time to do what they want, are able to travel, and spend more time with their families and their parents will actually be involved in their lives, so they won't crave their time attention and affection like the overworked parents of public school kids. They also are able to be completely themselves and indulge in whatever nerdy interest they want without worrying about being bullied or trying to look "cool". There are way more long term benefits to homeschool over public school, but that's only if the patents doing the schooling have common sense and won't just brainwash them to be little crazy agoraphobic religious nutjobs.

Would definitely appreciate the freedom though so much is regulated over here it doesn't seem particularly bad in any case. Alcohol probably caused a lot of deaths in 18-21 year olds but most would rather have that right than guns.

>this is possibly a real person

Muhammad I don't want kids unless you are pro race mixing ie. Ima oil driller

>le womyn are victims meme

no

oy vey dis girl needs to be open to refugees and migrants! the schooling system is there to ensure it! Home schooling? Shut it down!

Mind your own business merry cunts. And eat shit.

Doubt and don't care. Did not come to this thread to debate this shit.

>pro-German government
Not pro-"Germans who didn't want their children to be propagandized by the state" apparently.

You don't care about providing the best possible life for your child?

>statist german child stealing bitch tells others to mind their own bussiness

Getting ass blasted by muslims really makes you go nuts

If that time come I will think about it, but don't worry I won't take advice from random Sup Forumslack

>No
Yes, subhuman monkey

Not getting the joke you can't be this thick.

>womyn vote left
>womyn defend more immigration
>womyn trash white men and western values and culture
>womyn go out and get drunk and fuck us subhuman monkeys

OMFG MUST PROTECT DA WOMYN

fuck off

>all women are the same

Kys monkey

>I don't want kids
and there we go. have fun with your guns i guess.

who the fuck talked to you, you fucking animeloser?

>The asses we kicked
>we
ahahaha. no not you. the only thing YOU do is sitting behind a computer and talking bullshit.

Home schooling means no brainwashing the way the state wants it, pretty obvious why they won't allow it, sad but true.

All German womyn are BBC obsessed SJW sluts

there is no joke comedy central didnt wanna show Muhammad again and forces the censor bar on them

Wait so now Sup Forums is pro race mixing?
>All

So were the traffic laws
I guess we should get rid of those as well

who the fuck cares what Sup Forums wants? i bet you even need your mother to tell you what to wear for school.

t./r9k/ pro

Comparing a private company to the freedom of a nation nice Achmed

They pulled both those episodes with the censored Muhammed, I am guessing that wasnt part of the joke.

>Germany has the best, most efficient education system in the world which allows us to produce intelligent, rational, reasonable people.
Then why have these "intelligent, rational, and reasonable people" continued to elect politicians who seem adamant about genociding you trough demographically replacing your entire people.

Are you aware, that should the current trends of mass immigration continue, native german men in the age group of 20-35, will be a MINORITY in their own homeland in as little as 5 fucking years?
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Why aren't you up in arms about this germans?
Are you simply unaware of this imminent threat of extinction you are facing, or do you just close your eyes from it?
Because if you do not do something, fast, your people are doomed to die out.
Why the fuck would any of you, be OK with that fate?

To get too upset Achmed
Pulled? They rotate them all the time on demand kek

>The home-educated typically score 15 to 30 percentile points above public-school students on standardized academic achievement tests. (The public school average is the 50th percentile; scores range from 1 to 99.) A 2015 study found Black homeschool students to be scoring 23 to 42 percentile points above Black public school students (Ray, 2015).

>Homeschool students score above average on achievement tests regardless of their parents’ level of formal education or their family’s household income.

>Whether homeschool parents were ever certified teachers is not related to their children’s academic achievement.

>Degree of state control and regulation of homeschooling is not related to academic achievement.

>Home-educated students typically score above average on the SAT and ACT tests that colleges consider for admissions.

>Homeschool students are increasingly being actively recruited by colleges.

nheri.org/research/research-facts-on-homeschooling.html

God I hate "Germans" like you.

You deserve a bullet

>HOMESCHOOLING IS INDOCTRINATION
>Multiculturalism and globalism are great for everyone! Stop talking about Israel's policies, goy!

Private schools > Public schools

Public schools don't compete in the market, the teachers don't have to improve their teachings (common core) because they get paid by the state anyway.
They're also rife with globalist propaganda, especially the universities.

Holy shit lmfao.

Home schooling is awesome if you have great parents. Imagine getting home schooled by Terence Tao and Mrs. Tao. One is a rocket engineer at NASA and the other is a Field's medal winning chink.

That's better than any teacher you'll find anywhere in public schools.

But I know most children who get homeschooled are because their parents are delusional wackjobs who think the gubmint is indoctrinating them with muh proper gander!

i.e. these retards

kek, but i'm polish.

refugee crysis startet after she got reelected. even your beloved trumpclown liked her politics by the way.

Home schooled kids tend to benefit regardless of their parents' educational background, at least according to

But, if you do have smarter parents that can only be a plus.

You mean after the police suppress any information possible from the German people. Also subhuman monkey do I need to show you brexit polls or how about US election polls? Or do they not count?

>Brexit
>Germany

Merkel has been a pro EU, globalist cunt forever.
I have always hated her, for I hate the EU and want to see it destroyed, because this cancerous union is a fucking existential threat to my people and our future.

And you didn't answer my question, pole.

>diagnosed with "schoolphobia"

AAHAHAHAHA

Subhuman monkey I'm showing you how out of touch the media is with the people the claim to know. Brexit will never happen, Trump will never be president. That was the media and how wrong were they.