WAT DO?

So I wrote "Trump is love" onto the stall of the toilet in my university as a social experiment of sorts. Next day there were antifa stickers covering it and someone wrote "less" at the end of it. I removed the stickers but the "less" can't be arsed with. Any witty comebacks or proposals on what to write fellow anons?
I was thinking of adding " to injustice" or something to one up these leftards. Will post results etc.

Hail trump

draw a pepe

OP you are a fucking cuck. Fanboying a foreign leader? Ha, KEK!

Do a racism. They will shut down the university.

Nice try Achmed.

Woah woah woah don't leave this thread I've been meaning to ask one of you

What in the FUCK is going on over there?!?? They banned 86% of their money!??

Just press f on their 500 and 1000 dollar notes

acetone is good at removing marker

Write "Tear down the wall" then drill a hole in the stall to get started. Your countrymen will enjoy your efforts.

nah, just replaced their highest valuta bills with new ones to try and catch black market money

As i said i was thinking of it more as a little social experiment out of sheer boredom

Sneak into the principal's office, bring him back to Mother Base, torture him until he becomes one of your soldiers

Trump isn't loveless

Op here btw

>Trump is loveless
add to that
>To spics and sandniggers

trump is loveless, kidnap a dime, nothin' less
Now I must put his behind to the test (Can you feel me?)
Then through the shadows, in the saddle, ready for battle
Bring all your boys in, here come the poison
Behind my back, all the riffin' ya did,
Front and center, now where ya lip at kid?
Who dat is? A mean brotha, bad for your health
Lookin' damn good though, if I could say it myself
Told me Loveless is a mad man, but I don't fear that
Got mad weapons too, ain't tryin' to hear that
Tryin' to bring down me, the champion
When y'all clowns gon' see that it can't be done
Understand me son, I'm the slickest they is,
I'm the quickest as they is, did I say I'm the slickest they is
So if you barking up the wrong tree we comin', don't be startin' nothin'
Me and my partner gonna test your chest, Loveless
Can't stand the heat then get out the Wild Wild West

a hind d?

How about you stop this infantile vandalism. And while you're at it stop jerking over the American president elect and focus on your own country.

Draw a spazstika

how are people supposed to exchange their invalid currency? How will they prevent drug money from being exchanged along with legitimate invalid cash? How will this fix anything?

The government banned the current currency notes of the highest denominations(Rs 500/Rs1000). It created new currencies of denominations of Rs 500/Rs2000.

So everyone has to replace the old currency notes before the end of the year or they will become useless. This is causing a bit of a problem because those old notes made up around 86% of the total value of all currency in circulation. There were a lot of people who rushed to the banks to deposit all the old notes and it was chaotic for a few days. Now it is getting back to normal.

The reason the government decided to do this was two fold: preventing circulation of 'fake' money/currency coming from Pakistan and getting rid of all the 'black money'. Black money is money which is converted to cash and stashed in a room somewhere instead of a bank to avoid paying taxes.

I feel like this was just an experiment for something bigger.

This one is good. Thanks finnbro. Have a spurdo.

>how are people supposed to exchange their invalid currency?

bring it to the bank

>How will they prevent drug money from being exchanged along with legitimate invalid cash?

in theory too large sums brought in will be investigated

> How will this fix anything?

it won't

draw this

The funny part is, I wrote it with a whiteboard marker, so its removable with just one swipe.

Also this

It's starting to make sense now. Obvious globalist banker influence. How many countries will see the end of cash? I guess it has to end with people who don't have cell phones. You need a smartphone to do online banking

I might consider this too

hah, so all those stickers and the vandalism is just pure virtue signalling?

that's hilarious

Lol are you autistic akmet

what kind of nigger would write on a wall in permenant marker

Only niggers vandalize shit
kys

Put the based god kek

>What in the FUCK is going on over there?!?? They banned 86% of their money!??

Nah they just mandated use of 500 and 1000 rupee notes as toilet paper.

oh fug :DDDDDD

Image if Sup Forums ironically adopted the spazsticka.

>being butthurt about a fucking toilet stall door.
Its like pottery

Seriously though, it looked like this before, all i added was the "trump is love". There were already tons of leftist stickers on it.

>how are people supposed to exchange their invalid currency?

The exchange period is now over. If you have old money money, you have to deposit them to a bank account and take it out via ATM or from the bank itself. You can only withdraw Rs2000 from ATM per day and you can withdraw upto Rs24000 from cheque/bank withdrawl.

>How will they prevent drug money from being exchanged along with legitimate invalid cash?

The drug lords and the terrorists who have amassed millions will have to start over now. All the stashed notes are useless now. They can't even go to bank because if they do, the bank will ask for the source of the income. Furthermore, if you deposit more than Rs 250000 and don't pay tax, the income tax department will be up your ass

>How will this fix anything?

It won't fix anything in the long term but it was a reset and lot of the fake and black money got destroyed which will lead to decreasing inflation in the future.

Yes, the government is trying very hard to get everyone to open a bank account. They want to monitor where the money is flowing. This is because only 1% of Indians pay any taxes.

Then use stickers next time.

See

if you want vandalize — stick with your country traditions — break some glass

poop swastika

oh fug :DDDDDD
You're welcome.

The funniest part to me is this.

>"Briquettes - usually made of farm waste in India - are used for cooking, lighting and heating. They are cheaper than coal, have lower ash content, are less polluting, and easier to store and pack. They are mostly used as fuel in factory boilers.
But briquettes made out of shredded cash are brittle and serve no such purpose, a senior central bank official told me.
So the bank's 27 shredding and briquetting machines in 19 offices across India will now snip the expired banknotes into the smallest of pieces and the resulting briquettes will be then dumped in India's vast landfills."

Where to cop rightwing/conservative stickers?

hahah....I personally love this idea

You did it, your -less is the same handwriting. Yall niggas posting in a shill thread

learn to read hans, I was laughing at the lefttards

my point is that at any time they could have just wiped that sentence away but then they wouldn't have proof that they did it and so they couldn't effectively boast to their friends about making a stand against racism

so they leave your message but attack it so that their friends can see just how brave they are

it's hilarious

Vote alternative.

Why would I? :( for the (you)s? Nah.

Ah excuse me then, long day today. But good observation, now that you mention it.

Ofc

lying shill

> first L is curved at the bottom, 2nd one is straight
> 2nd e is shorter and wider then the first
> 2nd s is more stretched then first and the doubles look identical to each other thus it's likely that this person writes them that way

go to the optician burger

>vandalism

Please stop being a dick and using this word. I'm of Vandal heritage and my lineage protected roman artifacts from being destroyed in the late antiquity. You wouldn't say retard would you? No, because it hurts peoples feelings. Show some respect.

No you

retard

Anybody else likes drawing in toilets?

Pic related: OC

Thanks for clearing that up guys

Also bump i guess