What does Sup Forums think about the Standing Rock Water protectors? Happening in Dakota

What does Sup Forums think about the Standing Rock Water protectors? Happening in Dakota.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pipeline_accidents_in_the_United_States_in_the_21st_century
youtube.com/watch?v=skkxiT5hJ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=PBuz8RYfdWM&t=250s
youtube.com/watch?v=z0vDw7NwOLs
youtube.com/watch?v=wll5jwyVYiw&t=500s
youtube.com/watch?v=nGwpfAuFrYU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbrkv4uBAIk
youtube.com/watch?v=nRO7arI1KNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bunch of liberal cucks seeing who can virtue-signal the most.

Hope we can cleanse the lands of native filth so that whites can populate the land desu sempai.

We never should have let the Indians stay in America

But think of the water.

"Native Americans" is just jew-speak for: spic/Mexican/wetback etc.

They should have been all shipped south of the Texas border. It's time to correct this error in judgment.

Agreed. Genocide is the only way to ensure a homogeneous society.

Well, there was a couple of people that didn't take to kindly to the Water Protectors. pulling guns on them.

Weak ass motherfuckers.

"warzone", not a single gun on their side.

This is the difference between left wing protest and right wing protest.

Couldn't care less. It's not like they could just come in without permission to build this pipeline

It went through all the proper legal channels and these fucking idiots are trying to stop a valid construction project

That image is implying they're digging up Sioux graves when it's not on Injun land and has no historical evidence of Red Nigger burials -- or really any historical value to injuns.

But, yeah.

Not an accurate portrayal

nice. ignore the 500,000+ whites who live in the area. got to stick it to those 2 thousand feather niggers though, don't we?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pipeline_accidents_in_the_United_States_in_the_21st_century

But, think about the Water.

Pipelines are the safest way for oil to travel. It is just like planes for people, when shit goes down it is usually a big issue but they are the safest way by far. It is counter intuitive of them to fight it. Not to mention the pipeline is not on Indian land, it is private property and the owner said okay to the pipeline. The entire issue is retarded.

>main street

We can't drink oil. If the pipeline busts it can contaminate drinking water and release greenhouse emissions.

Could someone explain the situation?
Why the Indians are against the pipeline?
Why the state cannot slightly deviate the pipeline?
Are the indians a bit right on that?

Facebook headline fake news never tells the whole story. Most people I talk to think th e government is invading native land. They don't believe me when I tell them the pipeline doesn't touch reservation soil and that 8 other pipelines already cross the Missouri river.

Most people have no clue about energy infrastructure, or the fact that pipelines are safer and better for the environment than railway transport.

>We can't drink oil.
you drink oil everyday, figuratively speaking.

if you had no drinking water in your area, guess what they'd use to transport the water you need to you?

They're just defending their land. American police is working for oil companies.

>I don't understand how valves and containment work

ethanol engines vehicles, you white dog.

The Indians are buttmad that since the pipeline bypasses their reservation they don't get any gibs from it.

Everything else is bullshit. There's already multiple pipelines over the river.

If they were white ranchers protesting you'll be MUH GOVERMENT OVERREACH

I went there a few weeks ago on a hunting trip.

The plane was full of hippies from around the world going to the protest who were more worried about the number of facebook likes their selfies were getting than anything else. The locals all had the same story: the natives wanted more money than oil companies were willing to give them, so the oil companies re-routed the pipeline to not use native land.

The natives realized they were not going to get their gibs, so they started raising hell.

End of story.

>goy, this pipeline is a good thing
>goyim, those natives need to stop

Yup, it's usually this.

Look at these brave Water protectors saving the drinking water from the White Greed.
stopping greenhouse emissions and the Rape of mother earth.

He would get his water via electric pumps feeding into water towers desu.

Why can't the cops just go in there and arrest/disperse all those liberal degenerates already?

where does he get his electric?

I think that horse needs to be better taken care of.

They have tried to arrest them. but they keep coming back.

Electricity or pumps? Pumps get brought to him via truck (oil), electricity mostly comes from burning gas, coal and nuclear in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=skkxiT5hJ4M

And Safe Windmills you White man.

And the circle is round.

It's a fucking shame libtards don't even think one step further but just stand there smoking pot

from the missouri

youtube.com/watch?v=PBuz8RYfdWM&t=250s

Another Protest organized by Earth Justice San Francisco not for profit corperation.

>punch evil earth with corporations to make it bleed precious oil

I love how they complain that someone is under the truck, perhaps not stand in the way?

from where i am standing it seems to be Chief Dances-with-Firewater and his liberal cuckold allies vs Sergeant Cletus T. Festus and his band of heavily militarised police meatheads

so i kind of hope they kill each other off tbf

Thought the part when the camera guys tells him that "WE LOVE YOU!"

youtube.com/watch?v=z0vDw7NwOLs

>windmills
>good
At least you didn't say solar cells.

They have the right idea but the wrong methods.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pipeline_accidents_in_the_United_States_in_the_21st_century

Most of those gas lines.

Good try though

>yes goys pipelines are bad use my exploding railcars instead

Nobody cares about dead people in ground.

MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!

and this ended how?
the government always wins!

Sup Forums is schizophrenic.
On one hand you guys cry about le ebil juuish corporations and on the other hand you cry about the liburals and injuns oppressing these aforementioned corporations.

The point is that North Dakoda has some appalling environmental regulations. Oil companies have polluted drinking water in the past. They're leading the good fight.

as a native it makes me cringe seeing how many of them are absolutely obese and disgusting.
U.S natives really take the obesity epidemic to a new level. Absolutely disgusting.
Once you get to a certain level of obesity you should no longer have the right to an opinion.

The issue is going to resolve itself real soon.

Hippies and -10 degree wind chill don't mix.

Not to mention the police hosing them down. Hypothermia is going to take care of most of these retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=wll5jwyVYiw&t=500s
youtube.com/watch?v=nGwpfAuFrYU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbrkv4uBAIk

It actuaily worked. BLM stoped taking Bundy's cattle.

The oil companies are also the driving force behind the staggering economic growth there

Sup Forums is fucking hypocritical as shit on the issue. Natives should be allowed to have their cultural and ethnic land, just like Europeans should be allowed our cultural and ethnic homeland

>It's okay to ruin your water supply for generations because some company made money in the current year!
We already learned fron this. The Hudson River in New York is ruined because GE polluted in the 70s. How thick so you have to be to think ths is okay?

NODAPL

which led to hyperinflation, tons of oil parasites flocking in from other states, increased violence because of said parasites, lack of housing, southern california driving times in small town north dakota towns

we were doing just fine before the oil boom. wikipedia says the boom was at its peak in 2012, and I remember 2011-12 being when I would hear people talking about moving up to north dakota for a few months to work in the fields. here's our unemployment in 2010 just for reference

I don't get all the disdain for natives, for some reason white people can't comprehend when you pump a place full of niggers the original people are choked out and replaced by the mongrel race of niggers. That's why South America is such a shit hole, the further north you go the less nigger genes are found in natives, in fact many natives owned slaves (Seminoles, Choctaw, Cherokee). The only problem with the Dakota pipeline is that those natives have been taught by the liberal media that whitey is out to get them which is bs. Sincerely a mixed native

All the little cuck pussies working for big oil make me laugh.

Banks own you and you pretend to be men.

Except it's not on their fucking land. In fact, they had to change the route of the pipeline to go around their stupid clay because they were demanding unreasonably large amounts of cash for an easement. And then when they realized that their greediness had cost them a lot of money, they roped some hippies into trying to shut the whole thing down, just out of spite.

>big ass truck
>armed
>shouting at injuns
This guy is 100% murrika.

They need to make a meme out of him.

>Andrew Jackson special

>implying these Indians suddenly care about muh culture muh land

did the government turn off the gibsmedat pipe or something?

it's not like they have jobs to go to I guess

They sold off the land the graves were on after the Dawes Act. There were natives buried at some point on land they tore up though.

classic leftist insanity, they attract some nuts but oh no, they aren't *really* extremists, they are AGENTS PROVOCATEUR! sent by THE WHITE MAN no doubt!

this
>pic rel
if it were these faggots y'all would be FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

Main street media

Jesus Christ, this might be accurate, but something like that makes it look retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRO7arI1KNo

Dont know about Standing Rock, on Pine Ridge reservation, the life expectancy is approximately 47 years for males and 52 years for females.

You steamroll a once proud people, feed them liquor, force their young to learn an alien language, then piss all over them for decades. And then you complain how ungrateful they are.

Yeah, because those guys have some self-respect. You didn't see them getting blasted with water hoses and provoking the cops, trying to win the ghetto lottery. They just stood there with their guns and waited. Also, they had a personal stake in the fight, whereas these hippies just read about it on HuffPo and wanted to virtue-signal and bitch about it when their shit gets slapped.

who the fuck cares about sacred land

can anyone here think of a plot of land they'd be that upset over?

Didn't somebody got shot and died at that stand off?

I agree to an extent. All of these white liberal hippies are garbage but I feel bad for the Natives.

Yep. That's something else that sets them apart from these hippies.

This does literally nothing to the natives. The pipe does not cross any of their land. They are butthurt because rather than pay the exorbitant price they were asking for an easement, the govt decided to build around them instead.

Then when they realized that they jewed themselves out of getting any money at all, they raised a shitfit that the pipeline wasn't "Eco-friendly" and could contaminate their water. PROTIP: It can't. There are hundreds of pipelines just like this one that have been there for decades and decades and there have only been a handful of contaminations ever. It'd be more likely for you to be struck by lightning ~10 times than it would for the pipeline to cause any contamination on those fucking Injun's clay.

Not to mention that they're lying about it being their "sacred burial grounds" which is total bullshit and is documented as such.

>but I feel bad for the Natives.

I don't. They could've met with the council numerous times but they didn't.

Hell, some of them don't even like the protesters being there because it's causing more harm than help, i.e. disrupting travel, etc.

Faggot, making up BS.

The Sioux didn't have any niggers. They just are niggers. The Indian lived in north America for centuries and built nothing. Whites inhabit it for 250 years and create the most powerful country in the history of earth.

mexican intellectuals should be talking about learning to save while paying for the wall at the same time

Sup Forums is a fucking degenerate shekel-chamber. They cant respect people fighting for their land and for the right of clean water. Fuck you faggots I hope you die in a fire

i guess i don't. why should i care about dumb brown people again?

The pipeline isn't being built on their land. Fuck off.

i that line breaks or leaks much of our water will be poisoned , idk bout u but i dont wanna get all my water from coke and nestle