Wow, this shit is deep, you know... it kinda made me think for a while

Wow, this shit is deep, you know... it kinda made me think for a while...

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-slit-throat-aqcuitted-attempted-murder-article-1.1815198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's right.

she aint wrong..

>she

>don't pick a nigger
>your chances of dying go down by 90%

>implying women cant be serial killers too
so sexist

all women gotta do is stay home and not prowl around at night like ally cats in heat.

>women cant be psychos
uh...

>Black intellectuals

Men are murdered much more than women are

Well if they did not want to get rid of the patriarchy so badly it would not be so unsafe.

They would still be going on chaperoned dates instead of fucking every swinging dick that they fancy/

Maybe she should just find one decent guy and date long term and stop being a cum sock

>You're trying to not get rejected

No, I'm fine with being rejected. What I don't want to do is date some chick who ends up being a pathalogical liar, sleeps around and eventually divorces me taking half my shit and my kids.

Stupid bitches. Notice how everything is about her.

>Worried about getting rejected
she thinks that we care what she thinks

>worried she will date a psycho and die
she thinks shes special enough to get singled out by a psycho

men murder everyone

>black women raise their sons in fatherless homes
> still blames men because their sons turn out to be criminals who rape and kill women

Don't date a shitskin, don't date a weirdo and don't act like a bitch and you will be ok

>mfw women can be psychopaths too
>mfw women are just way too fucking paranoid

a woman can easily kill you and theyre emotional wrecks anyways. they can rip your dick off everytime they put your cock in their mouth.

>Argument is a picture from the hit 1996 television series of Xena: warrior princess

>be woman
>very good chance of having an average life
>may get used as a sex object and be murders

>be man
>be charged with protecting society and making sure everything runs
>expected to provide for women
>more likely to die in war
>more likely to die from crime
>more likely to go to jail
>more likely to be homeless

Being a girl is so tough like ohmagawd

Look up jodi arias

>something that happeneds daily vs something that happens every decade or so

>only men can be psychos

No
My argument if is that women can be psychotic too
The picture is of Xena
Learn the difference between pictures and arguments.

>(1)
Sage and move on.

>afraid to date a sperm catcher that'll take half my shit and my child and refuse to let me see my child
>afraid she'll kill my kid because women kill children more often than fathers
>afraid she'll get with some degenerate and they'll fuck my kid up
>afraid to date some lying cheating manipulative whore

Face it, men have to worry about a lot too. You just think you're special and would get singled out

>Woman are psychos...

I picked up a chick in a bar in Ñuñoa the other day. Brought her home to my apartment and in the morning I woke up seeing surgical steel blades scatted throughout the apartment. I asked her what was up with that and she got all nervous and said oh, I dont even know why those are out. Turns out she was a nurse, but hey, what the fuck. If she were crazier, could have slit my throat in my sleep. Fucking bitch.

Under rated. Women are retards even at their best.

I don't necessarily blame her, but she shouldn't act like women can't be batshit insane or psychotic either.

>We're trying not to accidentally pick a psycho and die
>so they ride chads cock
>get pregnant with tyrone
>end up as single mothers
and then they pick a psycho because no one else want's them

I kinda agree with her in a sense, but it's not like women don't go psycho SO either

>having sex outside marriage
I bet you voted for bachelet twice

Men are more likely to be psychopaths or billionaires.

>digging for gold ain't easy. boo hoo.

You don't like sex, user?

There is a much greater chance for a man to pick the wrong female and end up in financial or social ruin compared to a female picking a man that would end up gutting her.

Fuck, amen to that brother.

Is there anything more disgusting than the modern "woman"?

>Doesn't know how to cook
>Thinks being a corporate slave is better than being a house-wife/mom. Is also content with the public schooling system/degenerate tv raising their kids instead.
>Puts their own pussies on the pedestal, thinking they're worth money
>Inflated egos to the max due to social media
>Unfaithful as ever, 50% of marriages fail

I mean i could go on, these hoes aint worth it anymore.

My cousin is married with 4 kids and always bitching all the time. It's funny how defensive he gets though when I tell him about how amazing my single life is as a working professional.

Bitches all day long about his marriage and kids but tells me I should get married and pass on my genetic material when he even thinks I might be enjoying my single life and disposable income.

Is it jealously or what? I am not saying I will never get married or have kids but let me just enjoy a decade of fun first.

>Bitches all day long about his marriage and kids but tells me I should get married and pass on my genetic material when he even thinks I might be enjoying my single life and disposable income.

Misery loves company. He just wants someone who's in a similar situation so that you understand his whining a little better

It probably doesn't help that I tell him to stop crying. He is being bitched at by his wife and chasing his kids around while I am sitting in my robe after work and relaxing. My older sister told me I was a selfish person for staying single.

Granted I am 32 and should probably get married and raise a family but from what I can see of various family and friends it seems like a pretty shit life.

>It probably doesn't help that I tell him to stop crying. He is being bitched at by his wife

Marriage is financial suicide, and it's like a 50/50 chance things are going to ever work out. Unfortunately as you probably know the courts favor women. I'm only 22 and i don't see any of the girls my age as being marriage material. All they do is go to school on their parents dime, act like they're famous or some shit, and be typical drunken/drug using party sluts.

just echk your sperm, freeze it and enjoy another 8 years fellow user

once you hit 39 just start doing regular gym, cut the meat down to 1-2 a week and do some 3rd wave shit (joga, dancing or gaming or whatever...shooting in the USA I guess).

You will be dick and balls on a pedestal and will be able to choose the woman you impregnate... don't forget to let her sign a marriage agreement...

I said to my wife and family... "If she really loves me... she would sign his retarded shit of paper..."

>she did
>I copied it and ripped it appart like in one of those hollywood movies
>real one is still with my foreign lawyer...foreign gay* so I can be sure he ain't fucking her

I sleep very tightly and I am relaxed

that feel when somewhat of a psychopath but good looking and tall so women think I'm normal because of the aura effect

maybe stop being thots

>this degenerate

I bet you will vote for Piñera now

the good ones unfortunately very often are fucking liberal communist hippies.... but! they are marriage material apart from their political views...

Also, i noticed in a lot of marriages these days, the wife is the man of the house. The husband is always being bitched at.

How can this be!? Women and men are exactly the same!

My Grandmother said many years ago that she didn't believe Ted Bundy was guilty because he was simply too good looking.

Women...

>women aren't psychos

nice meme

Louie ck said this. Unoriginal nigger desu

>tfw no psycho xena gf
;_;

i understand the married men misery
my father had awesome marriage tough

so eventually ill find a good mat and maybemake kids but all girls ive met for potential spouse are all airhead bitches or ideal but taken

I don't know that feel
:3

pls giv
;_;

As opposed to men who need to watch out for psychos that will kill your children, let pedophiles rape them on film, blow your brains out in the middle of the night, set your house on fire, drive your car off a bridge, or threaten suicide if you ever leave them (occasionally OD'ing on pharmaceuticals to "make sure you still care.)

My ex broke into my apartment and stabbed me in the leg with a screwdriver.
Retarded thing was the drawer that had that screwdriver also had a hatchet.
So Women are crazy and dumb.

>Dating is still riskier for men. Y'all trying to get off the cock carousel at the right stop, we're trying not to lose half our assets/income.

fixd

Can't she browses Sup Forums and got upset last time I put some out there because people said she had a manjaw.
Hi babe!

She still looks bretty gud for her age. Would still play out childhood fantasies over

ITS NOT FAIR

They simple need to stop dating niggers, stop being whore and stop humiliating white males...nothing more

it really isnt
I got lucky

Who the fuck ''dates'' anyway?

Do any of you cucks do it? I mean, good on you in a way, seeing as you get out the house. But you're still a cuck.

Meet women like you meet m8s.
>at an event
>at a bar
>at some hobby/club/environment

You chat, and you exchange numbers. Then you call her in the daytime during the week, and arrange to casually meet at the park or whatever. Maybe go and have a pint at your local pub, or invite her around your gaff for coffee.

Anybody who takes a woman out to a fucking restaurant to spend money on an expensive meal (I bet half of you probably pay for her too), is cucked as fuck!

Don't pay for women unless she's your wife/already raising your kids, or iss a long term gf at least.

Also, people who take new dates to the fucking cinima are just retarded.

She was trying to screw you, metaphorically and physically.

The weak should fear the strong.

This.

All women are crazy

Y'all trying not to get pregnant from being a cum dump, we're trying not to get accused of rape for rejecting you

If woman isn't crazy, she doesn't love you. My fiance and I match on every level. Exact same sense of humor, same level of autism, but holy shit I've seen her crazy side and she knows how to neuter an animal and it scares the living shit out of me.

Uh no she's not faggot.

She isn't "trying to not accidentally pick a psycho". She's trying to pick a psycho that wont kill her but wont mind killing other people on her behalf.

Why do you keep a hatchet in inside a drawer in your house?

DELET THIS

When did Texas get its own flag

"Choosing a car is harder for rich people. You are trying to get one that won't cost 10 years of salary, we're trying to get one that's not so fast and powerful we get ourselves killed."

I made the mistake of "dating", it's totally a waste of money. Because though you're taking her out to eat, paying for her meal, you still have to be "that guy". So even after all the effort, most the time it doesn't work out anyway. Women are not worth my money anymore, fuck em.

BAIL BONDSCH

But women deliberately pick psychos, and stay with them even after getting beaten

Maybe if women didn't keep following your vagina to badboys and niggers, they'd find that a lot easier.

Boo hoo, bitches spread their legs and get everything they want in life.
It must be difficult to be one.

>we're trying not to accidentally" pick a psycho
>"""""""accidentally"""""""

>we're trying not to accidentally pick a psycho
among jacked, drug dealers/addicts, ex-prisoners with tatoos and die

Sounds hard when corrected

How statistically unlikely.

It's not super hard to not pick a psycho but women don't like nice guys.

Jesus, Texas. You should consider cutting down on the tequila.

Where did this idea that the man has to ask the girl out even become established? Why can't women ever ask us out? They do it in japan

Why are psycho guys so hot? Serious question.

fuck you xEDGYxTUMBLRxGIRLx2005x

>but women don't like nice guys
They don't like spergy beta pushovers.

B- but I'm not beta I can deadlift 300 lbs and am 6'1".

I thought men and women were equal?

I'm surprised Xeno hasn't gotten a reboot in the current year.

aggressive men get more resources in le caveman times in which your stupid homo sapien brain still thinks you live in

>women aren't psycho!
>we're oppressed

>proceed to act like psycho
>get acquitted

nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-slit-throat-aqcuitted-attempted-murder-article-1.1815198

I fucking hate women at times. They were a mistake.

honestly she's right

Idk what is wrong with admitting that

In JAPAN they're TOO KEKED to ask a girl out.

I'd date Xena. Speaking of is Lucy Lawless single?

>women

But it has.