Can White people get any more based?

Can White people get any more based?

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/standing-rock-north-dakota-access-pipeline-burning-man-festival-a7443266.html

DUDE

>sitting around smoking pot and eating all the Indians' food
>look guys I'm helping!

WEED

Reminder that the pipeline is being built a mile away from their land

kek
soon they'll offer them some shiny beads and blankets for their land

whites have been doing this since the 1600s, natives should not be surprised

>under their fucking drinking water

that is my favourite picture of the year

>white people
What does their skin color have to do with it? Fucking hypocrites.

They're digging under the cistern?

2 other pipelines already next to it

>2 other pipelines already next to it
That is the first I've heard of that. Got any info-graphics?

>A map of the route shows it crossed the river well before ever getting to the contested point.
>Lines cross rivers all the time and nobody freaks out about it.
>drinking water is treated in water plants
>transport by train is much more dangerous

dude, im danish-irish lvl white. Im laughing at these leftist "allies" descending on this blatant money snatch by this band. Let them see the fucking level of retardation in these people they think give a shit about them.

lets not get our panties in an up roar over these IDPoli tics like some shrill college ape

>Sup Forums incarnate laughing along with them in the background
Pottery indeed

Yeah source please. That would shit on the entire concept.

This is probably a divide and conquer tactic against the protest. Just like with occupy wall street, the moment the whites feel threatened and leave this whole thing will fall apart.

Why would a pipeline in a 1st world country ever leak?

Damn, really? Proof?

They would rather say white than leftist libtards I see. Works in their narrative better.

>le noble red man
>goes home smokes gambler rolled cigarettes and 7 dollar whiskey

I've already seen jackasses on my facebook feed going all the way over there just to camp out and chill. A majority of people that are actually there don't really give a flying fuck about the pipeline, they are just bored and want something to do.

Who here personally knows the kind of fags that would show up to this?

I know one who fits the bill. He uses the whole hippie persona to disguise the fact that he is a useless piece of shit who will never amount to anything in life. Smokes weed every day, goes to work once a week just to pay rent, unironically says 'peace and love.'

>One night on a meth comedown he starts crying about he has failed at everything in life, has no interests, is getting older with nothing to show for it
>Next day smokes another bong and pretends everythings cool, man

My mother does that Facebook "sign in" to events for standing rock and posts about it daily

i wish i could pay rent with a days work

>culture/music/news

Lmao

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

DONT YOU REALIZE?

LIBERALS TURN ALL MOVEMENTS INTO INCOHERENT HIPPIE GARBAGE

Guys invest in the pipeline companies.

Trump is going to pass it.

I know someone like that except his parents are millionaires. They hate him and he basically failed at everything so he wont see a cent till they die.

So now he is a huge druggie totally into the music scene, man. While reality is that he has terrible depression.

LIberals are parasitic, who would of guessed.

Do the redskins have any viable arguments against the pipeline other than
>Muh land
Or
>B-b-but, w-what if the pipe breaks?

pipelines are safer than roads and rail. they should be doing circle dances and celebrating it.

No.

They were given plenty of times to cooperate, but refused to. Now they are pissed off, because they know if they bitch a bunch of retarded virtue signalers will show up to their aid.

Anyone who has done any real research on this situation know that the redskins don't have a leg to stand on.

Same shit here when a few Sami complain about mines. We get an invasion of southern leftist degenerates acting like they're on vacation.

>college liberals
>having fun protesting
>actual protestors btfo

Fuck em.

What did you expect from the virtue-signalers?
Were there any dindus or latinos around because why does it say "WHITE PEOPLE"?

would of?

Is that some kind of hick slang or local dialect?
Or do some americans just type shit like they sound?

I don't think a single person in this thread is in ND. I live about 2 hours from there. Shit is stupid people protesting anything because they want to feel good about themselves. A group of them came into my place and got some food. Its funny how the majority of them were wearing Make america great again shirts. Funny how you think its always liberals

I didn't realize they're building the pipeline above the liquor store.

How do thousands of people afford to travel and live out in the middle of nowhere here, thousands of miles away from home, doing this for months at a time? How do they eat? Where do they sleep? Why aren't they worried about losing the job they surely have at home?

I hope they dont give any alcohol to the natives, or shit could get messy.

Nice.

White people just have to be the center of attention. That's why they protest on the behalf of people, because they want the attention. They don't care about what they're protesting.

Next time this shit goes down plebs learn about the concept of right of way.

If someone in the united states is building a pipeline it's always built next to existing pipelines or interstate power transmission or a railroad or a fucking highway.

Cutting a new right of way is unheard of for big pipeline projects outside of offshore.

Sadly enough, a lot of my country people don't even have a basic understanding of English.

Just stick with the smallpox blankets.

I read the original proposal was rejected because the location could have endangered the water supply to the capital city of the state. So they came back with a new proposal avoiding that part of the river but now it's endangering the reserves water supply.

If that's true I understand their beef

White liberals*
And yes. They're just v

virtue signalling* to try and look good and feel better about themselves

The natives also didn't take payment for stolen land from the government so they are fucked either way. Accept the money or not the government took the land unlawfully and won't ever give it back

What do you expect when white liberal arts grads start entering the real world, with something actually having merit to protest. They take over and culturally appropriate something and it is hilariously ironic.

If you did any actual research you would realize that they are
A) Standing Rock is currently building a new water intake which is much further downstream, and is nearing completion
B)The pipelines chance of endangering the water supply was nearly 0% to begin with.

More like Burning Red Man

I heard that the white people are even sending the natives blankets

keked a little

may kek bless you user

#scalpstaken

>he then tells you how fucked the government and world is and how you're a slave to society for being successful
>he then talks about how everything is stolen and how there's ways to make free electricity and how all food from supermarkets is poisoned by monsanto and how only the sheeple buys from there
>he then talks about how he would change this world and how successful he would be
>he then says the world is keeping him down because the big gov dont want smart people like him rising up
>he then goes on about how everyone's a slave to the system
> he then complains about how small his welfare pay is then asks you to get him bags of chips and coke from the supermarket when you go down the street and he will "fix" you up when he finally lands that job hes been talking about getting for the past 6 years

>fire water
Ftfy cuck

Based? It doesn't take much to coax a white liberal to fight for your cause.

if you're not native you deserved to be shot with live ammunition. natives should be hauled off to their designated camps.

well done

Whenever you hear about squaws protesting, always remember that the tribe leaders are just abusing the media in order to get sweetheart deals and embezzle even more money from the white government. They just want money. It's always money with the squaws.

Goddamn

But did they reject the original plans because of risk to the capital cities water supply?

nice larp, faggot

only liberals protest private businesses

TOP HUE

How do we get them to fight for Sup Forums values?

>It says protestors should avoid drugs and alcohol, engage with the elders, and refrain from playing guitars around campfires.

>refrain from playing guitars around campfires.
>refrain from playing guitars around campfires.