Apex Kek

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

>On one occasion I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife. Nothing “overtly racist”, just some of the “innocuous” type of things the YouTubers had presented: “Islam isn’t compatible with western civilisation.”

>She was taken aback: “Isn’t that a bit … rightwing?”

>I justified it: “Well, I’m more a left-leaning centrist. PC culture has gone too far, we should be able to discuss these things without shutting down the conversation by calling people racist, or bigots.”

>The indoctrination was complete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYMIj5ZuT-k
youtube.com/watch?v=c3KDFqV-84w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ten bucks says the author is just a regular columnist at the guardian who made this entire thing up.
>listen to me young white guys, I was once one of you guys, but thankfully I saw the light again and embraced radical leftism. You can come back from this too!

>undoing the red pill

lol no

>Milo was a trend riding faggot

What a fucking shock.

>be exposed to facts
"Maybe everything I originally thought was a lie..."

Its funny, opposition to Islam is something that I have heard many Leftists and Right wingers agree on. Even the far Left will agree Islam is dangerous. Hell look at frickin Bill Maher.
youtube.com/watch?v=PYMIj5ZuT-k

I'd agree with you if it was a different subject, but opposition to Islam is way too common among the Left. Honestly, acceptance of Islam is one of the few things American Leftists disagree on.

yeah this, even if you take half a dose there is no comedown on that shit.

Post pics pls, would rather not give them the click money to be quite honest with you my chestnut

they probably just paid him to say shit. the left doesnt understand that unlike them many think for themselves and while they may momentarily support some one who agrees with them they wont when they stop agreeing with them

the left are a bunch of dikes and numales who think you have to agree with some one because every one else says you do or you think they are attractive

>It seemed so subtle – at no point did I think my casual and growing Islamophobia was genuine racism.
>I never wanted to harm or abuse anybody verbally, it was all very low level – a creeping fear and bigotry that I won’t let infest me again.
>I haven’t yet told my wife that this happened, and I honestly don’t know how to. I need to apologise for what I said and tell her that I certainly don’t believe it. It is going to be a tough conversation and I’m not looking forward to it. I didn’t think this could happen to me. But it did and it will haunt me for a long time to come.
How comes it went this far even though his wife knew he was getting radicalized. There should be a number women can call if they suspect their husband are right wing. Like the mansplaining hotline in Sweden.

hhahahhahahha did the faggot really undo the redpill ?

OMG Sup Forums is really a CULT? I was a Trump supporter before this but now I'm a #cruzmissile. Thank you theguardian.com.

He'll be back.

>I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife
alright wife im gonna say it, im just gonna say it

youtube.com/watch?v=c3KDFqV-84w

And at no point did the writer use logic beyond "I did wrongthink"

>On one occasion I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife. Nothing “overtly racist”, just some of the “innocuous” type of things the YouTubers had presented: “Islam isn’t compatible with western civilisation.”

>She was taken aback: “Isn’t that a bit … rightwing?”

>I justified it: “Well, I’m more a left-leaning centrist. PC culture has gone too far, we should be able to discuss these things without shutting down the conversation by calling people racist, or bigots.”

>The indoctrination was complete.

I hope his wife's son didn't hear him say that.

>"I haven’t yet told my wife that this happened, and I honestly don’t know how to. I need to apologise for what I said and tell her that I certainly don’t believe it. It is going to be a tough conversation and I’m not looking forward to it. I didn’t think this could happen to me. But it did and it will haunt me for a long time to come."

Hahaha what a fucking faggot.

>question your beliefs based on alternative evidence.
>indoctrinated

Welp that's enough Earth for me. I'm in the same boat, a leftie who doesnt agree with everything the left says. It's called being a free thinker and it would be hilarious that the author is shocked and horrified at their brief foray into independent views, if it wasn't so horrifying

>Implying the government isn't already monitoring everyone who visits Breitbart already

((anonymous))

He's in denial mode.

Yes we are.

I am the author of this article.

I knew it would inevitably be ridiculed on Sup Forums, but quite frankly I only feel pity for you guys at this point.

Hopefully the new moderators of this website will see the light and get rid of this board and others which breed hate, inshallah.

>I knew it would inevitably be ridiculed on Sup Forums, but quite frankly I only feel pity for you guys at this point.

my friend, you may hate us but now you are shit posting.

you are one of us now.

Any proof you traitor faggot?

>anonymous

kek the guardian are such a joke now

Nah now I'm sure of it. It's written by the same woman who wrote that article last month trying to pathologize ethnocentrism.

(you)

This place is a government honey pot. It will NEVER be shut down. It means we actually have government protection now.

apparently even skepticism and examining certain cultures and religions isn't safe from the pc slippery slope

only dark times ahead now

Sign of effective propaganda. Meme Magick is too powerful. We literally memed a reality show star with bad comb over into the most powerful man km earth.

This

Yes it is

>inshallah
I almost feel for it.

F A K E N E W S
L U G E N P R E S S E

100% this

>Gets repilled
>Takes the bluepill again because wife doesnt like it

A literal cuck

...But Islam isn't compatible with western values?

Are comments open? Someone go and spam Quran and Hadith snippets please.

It isn't about Milo though

The left's cognitive dissonance on this is amazing. They're so irrational.

To use lefties' own terminology, that article is hardcore toxic and divisive.

It quite insidiously denies the legitimacy of the opposing sides' issues as pure racism and describes the opponents as either naive people lead down a dark path (which is nothing short of calling them crazy) therefore voiding any arguments they may have, or just flat-out racists.

We've entered an era where we can no longer discuss across the isle because of this toxicity. It has already lead to the inevitable echo chambers where extremism is born. This is not good.

>It seemed so subtle – at no point did I think my casual and growing Islamophobia was genuine racism.
>Islamophobia
>racism
Really makes one ponder.

> There should be a number women can call if they suspect their husband are right wing
They tried that in East-Germany and in the USSR.

one (you) for you, cuz i thinnk you're spot on youth

Is there proof that this is real?

>inshallah
This is where you overdid it.