Show me nationalists in your country

Show me nationalists in your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

encrypted.google.com/search?q=Gottfried Sieben serbs&num=100&newwindow=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi52OOD88vQAhXsIJoKHSynDZgQsAQIGQ&biw=1920&bih=962
visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
telegraf.rs/vesti/1680895-alarmantno-srbi-se-kupaju-u-mokraci-200-000-litara-urina-pomokre-kupaci-za-vikend-u-adu-ciganliju-i-u-bazene
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's another serb nationalist. Quite ironic.

they both look super retarded

kinda looks like him

Kek, fucking manlets.

>turk blood
>calls themselves slav
kek

And they got into the parliament. And they will win the next election.

^__^

Its ridiculous, his face is screaming Anatolia.

this are turks nationalists

>bara Sup Forums thread

How nationalist are the Slovak National Party (Slovenská národná strana), Sme Rodina, and SaS, compared to L'SNS?

Kek

>Aćimović
common gypsy last name desu.

What kind of nationalists are they? Moderate or based extreme?

No, you got it wrong senpai. Serbs were never white. It's Turk's who came here and took our women to harem and our jannisaries who converted to Islam became Turks. Those same jannisaries fucked other Balkan women. It's a reverse process.

>slav shit thread
KEK

Is it true that the muslim empires used to be obsessed with white girls? or was it just an extra from conquest.

Fucking gypsy shits.

That's why he tries so hard. He is ashamed.

Kek, fucking gypsies.

idk you tell me

what is with all these fags always trying to infiltrate nationalist circles?

this is Hallgeir kvadsheim, the leader of a notorious far-right political party of skinheads here in norway
he, as the leader dresses nicely and puts on a friendly face, but in reality his band of skinhead thugs are responsible for many crimes against the immigrant populations in our country

>turk rape baby
encrypted.google.com/search?q=Gottfried Sieben serbs&num=100&newwindow=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi52OOD88vQAhXsIJoKHSynDZgQsAQIGQ&biw=1920&bih=962

this is what a turk supremacist pretending to be a progressive looks like:

Oh yeah, isn't his far-right party named "Luksusfellen"? :3

lier lier pants on fire!!!!

This is what Serbs look like irl

>crimes
>implying

Anyone who commits a crime against a migrant should be given a medal.

>he is the leader of "Srbska Čast"
Now I know why are they so stupid.

Yeah, I am half-Serb, my mother has a huge hooked nose that would put a Jew to shame.

serbs are product of 500 years of rape. they also contribute to turkish architecture (literally): visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html

A feared man
Good job

Why you wont tell them how that castle blew up?

Serbitchian """tourism"""

This is the leader of the far right organisasjon Hvit Arisk Motstand in Norway. he went to jail because he stabbed a Turk and a jew.

don't be like that, we have more to show and offer

Not "Hvit Valgallianse"? :3c

>organisasjon
Norwegian education

Remove kebab

>croatian tourism

Love this badass motherfucker. I'm polish, ignore the damn leaf :'(

[pali traktor]

vi are nott verry gud at englesk :'c

Every mexican is a nationalist, except chicanos.

They look like professional chess players.

>[pali traktor]
>svaki srbin je izbeglica
wew, nismo mi krivi sto nas ima duplo vise od vas

I bet you are montenegrin ?

Stop fucking up my thread, go be niggers somewhere else.

Ah, but you see, our nationalist heroes are civilized and high-class, and not mushy-brained brutes! ;3

our own angry kebab remover. we really need him again !

>I'm polish
no you are fucking diaspora cuck, go suck Trudeau's dick

>weak chin

>nas ima duplo vise od vas
malo morgen; youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8

srbi su genocidan narod. sve srbe treba preklat' i preklane na traktore pa put majke smrdije.

pic related; hrabri četnik u krvavoj borbi sa povampirenom ISIL bakicom.

This explains why they all want to go to USA and never turn back.

They are so pro Israel they even don't go to the army so they could prey for the sake of the country instead :D

So proud of him

SNS aren't actually nationalists. Their minister of education even got multicultural education into our education plan.

Sme rodina are without content. It is the party of Boris Kollár.

SaS are more liberal. Their head is a bit nationalist, but the rest of the party is classical liberal.

ĽSNS are hardcore nationalists.

Da li boli guza?!?

Look a little like Mussolini.

I have polish citizenship bitch. I will return to the motherland and fuck your wife, asshole

hehehehehehe. pitaj čika kapetančeta dragančeta. upravo letuje u dalmaciji.

Literally me irl

They were marching in uniforms from the first Slovak (nazi) state and they greet themselves with "na stráž!"- meaning "on guard!" a greeting from the first state.

Concerning policies, they are fucking based.

YASSSS!! vlad the impaler

Marian Kowalski. He's a beast haha. If not for PiS I would have voted for him

hahahahahah

Quebec should fuckin leave, idiots with their nasty french gtfo pls

ko??

telegraf.rs/vesti/1680895-alarmantno-srbi-se-kupaju-u-mokraci-200-000-litara-urina-pomokre-kupaci-za-vikend-u-adu-ciganliju-i-u-bazene

After defeating all jews you must face him

Must every thread where a Serb posts be invaded by Cro niggers. This obsession needs to stop.

>112 million living in Mexico and not willing to jump the border at all
>less than 11 millions living in USA
Only poor people jump the border, Hans. Of all people I ever met only a dozen or so, wanted to jump the border.

kapetanče razdraganče. ćiosavi četnik kojega smo dovukli iz australije da od njega napravimo trudnu ženu.

Here is our civilized high clas skinhead.

>srbi su genocidan narod
>sve srbe treba preklat'

What is wrong with this cuck of an artist? I looked up his name, and it's all Turks raping white women.

they would be empty with out us,and that cinda saddens me

Thanks mate.

I'm guessing you voted L'SNS. Are people able to admit that they voted for them without being disowned and shunned, or are you able to talk about it openly?

What do you think about Korwin-Mikke, and Kukiz?

To sto se javljam odavde, tvista pedeset metava ispod vazine Tevazija, svedoči da je ugvožen ne samo moj fizički integvitet, nego i vasceli svpski navod!

Govovili su mi da sam kveten, gađali su me joguvtom i sapunom, kao da se ne pevem i da zaudavam...

A ja im povučujem; možete da me nevvivate, možete da me živcivate... Sve je to vezultat belosvetske, amevičko-bevlinsko-vatikasnke uljuduvme koja nastoji da svpski navod uguva pved svvšen čin!

Pvozivali su me i nazivali vaznim pogvdim imenima kao; vojvodo pedevu, pa onda, Cvvena vojvodkinjo, kava te Đovđe, tvoj vektum je naša obećana zemlja, tako su uvlali... Vetvibutno im povučujem da svpski navod ima isovijska pvava na: Belu Palanku (Island), Južnu Palanku (Antavtika), sevevno move (Avtik) i vekovnu pvadedovinu, SAO Paolo koji je glavni gvad Velike Svbije.

Bvaćo, nemojte se obazivati na Opevaciju Oluja, koja je divigivana od stvane amevike i gde je u 74 časa vazjebana SAO Kvajna, nego se okvenite osvajanju vekovnih svpskih svemivskih prostvanstava!

Sledeći pvojekat je Mavs koji pvestavlja vekovni svpski planet na kojem je pvedviđena Mavs-Svbija bez tvaktova Zetova i sličnih Hvvatskih šacovanja. Planivamo kolonizovati i Satuvn čiji pvstenovi govove o istoviji svpskog navoda u svemivu.

Svpski navod je pokvenuo u južnoj amevici i Cpcki kavtel sa kojim pvodajom dvoge želi pomoći Kapetanu Dvaganu kupnjom pilula pvotiv tvudoće jev hvvatska policija planiva valikalno i bvutalno pokušati od njega da napvavi tvudnu ženu.

Isn't he a tranny now or something?

No, she's from Belgrade. And from a really old family too.

kek lepa pasta.

Kukiz isn't much of a nationalist is my impression. He's better than the leftist libtards so he can stay and I don't mind him.

Don't know anything about Korwin unfortunately (diaspora and all that), would need to do more research. A quick google search shows him to be euro-sceptic which puts him in the same boat as Kukiz.

"mavs svbija". top kek

Yeah they wouldn't have anything to talk about anymore.

Just kidding Juan. Mexico is a nice place for holidays. Everything is so fucking cheap. Full menu steak medium rare with good meat just costs a few pesos which was like 3 euro.

Sorry

I dont know.
Jail is a spooky place.

Nope. Last time I voted for a conservative alternative, that my friend ran for.

I'm gonna vote for them in the next election and I'm gonna run myself in communal elections (as an independent candidate).

What's the situation in Germany? I can't decypher anything from your TV broadcasts, because it is all so cuck-trinated.

And the diarrhea and food poisoning is free!

>tfw born in a nationalistic country

Is their butthurt eternal???
I personally hope it's really fucking annoying,it's like they are a molested child with Stockhlom syndrome like shit get off our dicks