Are motorcycles the most redpilled form of transport?

Are motorcycles the most redpilled form of transport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwoMSgWcC4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You tell me

big bike=small cock

>using anything for transport that isnt powered by your own body

toppest goy

na. you have to be delusional to put that much faith in your fellow motorists.

Not at all. 4 wheel drive trucks are the most redpilled vehicle. They're good for work, daily driving and if shit ever hit the fan they can go off road or be converted into a weapon platform (ie: technical).

Go away with your Ural. No money for a BMW or Zündapp but money for the WH plate.

>Are motorcycles the most redpilled form of transport?

Helicopters are. Motorcycles are a close second.

But pussies can drive trucks

Only high test people ride motorcycles

No rider puts their faith in the hands of other motorists. If you never ridden youd never understand how much control you can have on a motorcycle. Much higher visibility, awareness, nimbleness, and takeoff power. There's always a way out. I've been riding for years and have never had a close call. All you have to do is pay attention.

I sold my bike last year when I got sick of nearly getting killed by women texting while driving and people blowing through stop lights. I rode extremely defensively, assuming no one could see me, and still had too many close calls.

It's super fun though, I think I'd like to get a dual sport and get into motocamping. Riding off road has it's own dangers, but at least I won't end up under a white SUV filled driven by a shrieking teenage girl.

I got a dirt bike for this reason.
I don't want to give up riding, but
the morons that are allowed to drive is ridiculous.

I live in one of the most liberal cities and half of the traffic is pickup trucks.

>I rode extremely defensively
That's your problem. You should not only be aware of surroundings, but apply counter-measures without hesitation.

Come at me

> I sold my bike last year when I got sick of nearly getting killed by women texting while driving and people blowing through stop lights.

If some stupid bitch ever wrote off my Street Triple because of texting irrelevant bullshit on her phone, she'd probably end up in hospital.

Beautiful. I remember tuning/syncing the carburators on one once.

All the BMW R series I've found have been in the 20k+ range or are in Germany or are dressed up CJ750s.

Bike came with the WH plate. Salty.

Riding with a sidecar must feel weird as fuck.

I know it's my preferd mode of transportation

Always planned to get a CBR500 when I passed my test, ended up getting a Triumph Tiger 800XC because I get severe ankle pain from being too tall for most sports bikes. Limited to adventure bikes

r8 me bike lads

yes I took the mirrors off

Thanks! I built a carb synch tool out of two soy sauce bottles, duct tape, and some vinyl tubing.

Yup. Right turns can be hairy if done too fast.

Funny enough, I am about to move out into the country and have looked into a plow for it for when it snows

if you live out in the country side, not in a large city, then yes. riding in a city like LA or Houston is very close to being suicidal. I rode 365 with work being about a mile from home, and seeing how many fucking people are scrolling through facebook in their cars, trying to tend to their kid in the backseat on the highway, black women who drive like fucking lunatics, and just all around being inattentive would have gotten me killed eventually. i'm about to sell my bike. as fun as it is, it isnt worth riding around in/near a large city.

pic related

I started motorcycle because bad hip, can't pass cars doing 55mph on muh bicycle anymore, GTFO retard

Sexy af. Uncle used to work for ducati, company is based too. Made a good choice brah

City riding is my favorite type of riding. Gives you the most emotions per mile.

>how many fucking people are scrolling through facebook in their cars, trying to tend to their kid in the backseat on the highway, black women who drive like fucking lunatics
And you know that they're like NPCs in a videogame so you easily outrun all of them and keep going.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwoMSgWcC4A

braver man than i. my last straw was almost turning into the human sandwich with a nigger not watching her blind spot and then swerving out of my lane because of an unsecured load that had fallen from a truck. good luck man, I hope nothing happens to you