IS #PIZZAGATE DEAD?

Hardly any new stuff coming, barely any tweets now, feds won't investigate, normies and msm just call it fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/normanfam/4278374170/in/photostream/
flickr.com/photos/skipperdee/2542376853/in/photostream/
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
youtube.com/watch?v=66ZdtLSC1xo
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18374839/#q18375273
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100603884/#q100603884
youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-watched-tory-mp-murder-4636497
voat
rt.com/usa/coroner-arsenic-death-breitbart-456/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz3LtbDXPWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NQuCPI4FRP0
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/803184324401098752
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they won.

dumb gullible retards dying a slow rasping death

Assange was going to expose everything but they killed him.

What I would like to know is what Andrew Breitbart knew before he died. What spurned on that tweet about Podesta?

Well the seed has been planted. There are hundreds of anons who have an eye for this stuff. In the future some small detail will pop up, and catch one of our eyes, and we will keep pulling the thread out of the sweater that is pizzagate. Pizzagate will never be kill. We are pizzagate.

Because the whole pizzagate thing is literally nothing

You guys blasted this all over the internet and let them clean everything up. There's nothing to catch them with now. Oprations went dark

You would think Bohemian Grove would be the more logical thing to research in.

flickr.com/photos/normanfam/4278374170/in/photostream/

flickr.com/photos/skipperdee/2542376853/in/photostream/

I'm sorry to said this guys but it was a mistake. I have no love for Podesta brothers or this creepy pizza owner but this time you jump to conclusion. Not every conspiracy theory is true. Instead of this better keep your eyes on wikileaks.

Wait until the democrats are out of office
Also look on youtube "creepy biden". Tons of footage of him groping young girls. Staight from C-Span. Remember the whole "biden is a lovable idiot" meme from a few weeks ago?

They started killing everyone so they're laying low

Mass deletion from all social media, mass ban from all social media, probably some arrests for "harassment". Disinfo + Enforcement + discredit.

They won.

the podesta stuff is FROM the wiki leaks tard.
Wiki leaks leads here, WE didn't bring it here faggot. It's fucking real

YEAH threads are being deleted on /x/ and Here, Sup Forums is IN on it

this thread will be del shortly mark my words

There never was much hope, just a fool's hope.

I know they killed that british guy in his couch but who else?

keep digging

lots of good videos being made

redpill normies.

All that's left of the investigation are the die hard autists on other websites, and they get the most work done anyways, so basically we just wait until they have a breakthrough

no its not bump

Are you retarded? We know all the good shit is on Anthony Weiner's laptop. There was never any hope that we would get any of the good shit.

What tweet was that?

Maybe if there was some, ANY legitimate evidence, nonretards would seriously look into it.

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

Because the investigation was banned from reddit

so they migrated here:

voat Sup Forumspizzagate

Its not even close to dead. go there for the investigation

Unless someone breaks into the FBI office in DC and manages to escape unseen.

cant post full link, here it is on this pic

Super Male Vitality man talked about the pizzas on his recent show:
youtube.com/watch?v=66ZdtLSC1xo

Also, the Sup Forums version of this is the Eyes Wide Open threads, search them in catologue

deleted threads:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18374839/#q18375273

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100603884/#q100603884

among others Sup Forums is compromised.

WTF are you talking about, do you even understand how this whole thing started? Wikileaks didn't lead anywhere, just some people find suspicious emails and build a 'theory'. Give me one hard evidence that a whole conspiracy exists, I dare you fatty!

does pol/ archive go past 7 days?

idk,

i just look at the OP of the eyes wide open thread and theres links to all the previous threads

Pizzagate triggers the libcucks they cant fathom it... SO MUH TINFOL MUH FAKE NEWS

Fuuuuuuuck

That's because the best you're going to get the way you're currently going about it is a bunch of circumstantial nonsense. You won't ever get a smoking gun. You won't ever find the proof you need to put these people away ever.

something needs to change in the way you guys are investigating because right now yoube hit a dead end. You won't get anywhere fit her and youre not at a point where you can say that you have definitive proof that any of this is true anyway.

I suggest people should actually Steak-Out suspects and in the way follow these people because if they're actually pedophile they will slip up if people are watching them.

Interesst in it has grown,
hope the FEDs will wake up and stop
BEING COMPLICIT IN RITUAL CHILD ABUSE!

Jesus Christ people, this is literally non-news. This whole theory is build on a few emails (witch most of them are obvious bullshit, but you won't know it, you would need to actually read them), some coincidences and bad test if it comes to art. But to be honest you are doing damages to yourselves while wasting time on this, also fuelling a mainstream attacks on anything they want to associate with Trump and 'alt-right'.

Yes, everyone part of it killed themselves because they realized how wrong they were.

No everyone just needs to keep digging until they find something that can't be brushed away with plausible deniability.

There's clearly something going on. The whole situation is odd.

FUCK!

ONLY PEPE CAN REMOVE MOLOCH

tell you what, you post kids up on instagram-- tape kids to the table--position an adult behind the kid. say something witty about it-wait for the responses..
Don't forget to post your huge walk-in cooler with blood on the floor with a title like #KILLROOM #MURDER ROOM
>hahah it's just a joke bro
post about going to a party where you do "spirit cooking" with the ingredients semen, blood, urine.
>hahah jokes on you its not REAL satan worship only pretend
Alos don't forget all the REGESTERD SEX AFFENDERS you good friends with.
Come back here and post the responses to your instagram.

then you can tell them all it's just a conspiracy against you and that they are jumping to conclusions...

do you even know how a law departments build a case?

We need Anthony Weiner's laptop, it's really that simple. We know all the good shit is there.

Naw it's not dead there are still plenty of threads on it throughout the day, there is investigation going on over at voat and 4+Sup Forums, this isn't dying anytime soon

SJWs can SUCK IT! Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

And I want to add another thing. Moral panics are not something new and youre just experiencing a new cycle of it. You guys have a bunch of creepy picures and youre finding symbols and other circumstantial bunk amd comparing police sketches to people and pointing out that people's names kind of sound like a french phrase advocating pedophilia. You guys have absolutely nothing and its a little embarrassing that you guys are on a rabid witch hunt based on this evidence .

Please don't call me a shill or a pedophile. If there were actual evidence I'd gladly back this thing up. But you guys are acting like so many people in history have when they've wanted to burn witches or accuse people of satanism based on extremely weak nonsense. Pedophiles and satan sister do not broadcast thwir behavior they are extremely private and hidden networks and they wouldn't operate outside of a pizza joint where the public regularly visits. Are you guys even aware of how stupid all of this is.

And yes before you accuse me of it I'm a satanism pedophile who just wants you to back off from attacking my network of pizza joint child cannibalism establishments... Yea that's exactly who I am. Get a grip on reality you autistic fucking idiots.

yah ok u pedo enabling witch u cant fool me

Anthony Weiner's laptop is the smoking gun

>andrzejrysuje on Sup Forums
Wow, I didn't expected this.

>#KILLROOM #MURDER ROOM
This guy is pervert, that's obious. It still doesn't indicate he is pedo (although I think he might be) and this clerlly didn't indicate that there is fucking pedophile ring. I mean this (that instagram account) the mostsuspicous thing in the whole case but it still don't back ANY of pizzagate pleas.

>"spirit cooking" with the ingredients semen, blood, urine.

So what, this is fucked up but NOTHING else. If anything this is moral/ethic case.

>then you can tell them all it's just a conspiracy against you and that they are jumping to conclusions...

Still no evidence. And this is a whole problem with whole pizzagate, it's tasty, it's sound scary/exciting/fun, but this is only soap bubble.

Hey, this email is suspicious becouse I don't understand what those strange to me people taking about?

Look at this guy, he is fuck up!

This symbol is similar to something I saw on 9 years old FBI document.

Look on all those connection, how came all of those people know each others?

There is an old metro station under this pizzeria, there must be some pedo club there.

nah it's still going, it's just underground, thanks to the branding non-msm platforms as 'fake news'

uhhhhhhhhhhhh
guys? THIS CAPTCHA WTF

Problem is as much we love to say we have the power nothing can be done if Feds and authorities aren't willing to investigate. Heck, I'm not even in US atm.

Why would being fat make a difference? It's obvious to see the blatant shilling going on, but it's another thing for Sup Forums to be this oblivioust to it.

There are still many, many connections we could still be researching. Someone post the archive of FBIanon's tips, and go from there.

>Clinton av
>Dead end
Just got that in this thread.
Fuck.

you guys are gonna get marked for extermination if you keep digging

No, what adds credibility to it is the many other sources from before claiming similar things.

From things like the finders (which you can find in the FBI vault, where the investigation was literally told to be stopped) and many old articles from decades ago, to news sites from before the emails, like the CEO of blackwater sayings it's true, to ex-huffington post writter saying it's true, to andrew breitbart claiming this exact thing 5 years ago (before he died), to dead people inverstigating things related to this (like that Haiti reporter).
And it's not like any rings weren't found before, from decades ago to the very recent Norwegian bust.

The emails is just what got us started, they aren't what this is based on you fucking twat, not that you'd know since you clearly pay no attention to it.

Keep digging moloch TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC SAP wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer jews illuminati freemasons spirit cooking pizza ring blood spinning rituals emails keep digging I'm just trying to get information out

Holy shit.

Guys, my posts ITT are being deleted.

This thread is being edited in realtime.

>responding to ad hominem
>not giving evidence

Give me something, anything that would suggest any organised criminal activity, then we can talk.

^This poster is the CIA.

This thread is being monitored.

Does this not creep anyone seen out wtf..

I think the breitbart tweet showed the pizzagate stuff is atleast 50% percent true even if these threads started as bullshit and scared people off

you guys are dessmising it too fast, in the 80s they tried to cover up a pedo ring as well. Franklin cover up, look it up.

was this noticed?:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-watched-tory-mp-murder-4636497

> Nick claims the first death was of a boy aged ten or 11 who was deliberately run down by a car. Another chilling allegation is that he was in the same room in the 1980s when a 12-year-old boy was strangled by a Tory MP. Nick said: “I watched while that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.” Eighteen months later, he claims a third boy was killed by two unknown men in front of another MP.

>adds credibility
No, it don't there were some accustions and investigations before and people now trying to add credibility to their investigation but connecting it (I'm still waiting for any real connections to present to me).

>the finders
Common...

>ex-huffington post writter saying it's true,
That's... moronic

>(like that Haiti reporter).
That's first thing you sad that's not completly stupid. This can be a real case but there is no evidences for connections with pizzagate. We didn't know what she discovered, it could be just massive money fraud because of witch kids suffer.

>The emails is just what got us started,
>Muh pizza related map

>clinton
>41st
>dead

Bill Clinton was actually the 41st President.

Now that's spooky.

Someone on voat compiled a pretty nice list of topics to research on based on FBI user's list.

voat co/v/pizzagate/1430910

and a general one:
voat co/v/pizzagate/1434672

Also:
rt.com/usa/coroner-arsenic-death-breitbart-456/

His coroner seems to also have died, what a coincidence!

THEY DID NOT BROADCAST THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

The emails we are getting this all from, were being sent under the assumption the connection was secured, and private, so nobody would be finding out what they're saying. As an extra precaution, they took to using code in their messages, as we have all seen.

With this false ignorance that no one can ever find this shit out, we see what has also been posted in these EWO threads over the weeks... sickening artwork that they plaster over their "pizza shop", homes, social media, art galleries, whatever.

Bragging about their vile ways using their piles of blood money.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY BLATANT COINTELPRO/JIDF/FAGGOT TACTICS.

Why is it Poland every fucking time someone asks for evidence? We post nothing but that in the EWO threads, or at voat's /pizzagate, or the various reporters on gab do so as well. Why not even Youtube, as it seems you like being spoon fed everything still you dumb pollack.

They could have found something if they just waited to do more investigation before leaking it to the internet, which allowed them to clean everything up.

Now it's just discredited conspiracy fodder.

>hanging shit like this in your house
And you think the police shouldn't at least investigate it?

The Breitbart wiki page was edited 46 minutes ago.

Seriously, this shit is legit.

Ted Gunderson (FBI) tried to expose this a decade ago but was labelled crazy.

Don't let this die, guys.

> lotsa smoke no fire - the post
ya again we are building a case...
I can tell no one in law enforcement works in your family...
if it was just a few creepy posts...no big deal- but it's bit much when it has that many items on your plate.
how can you not see the big pic?
>muh evidence
just fucking wait for it, Judge Judy

It's been dying since Washington Post debunked it:
washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html

>(I'm still waiting for any real connections to present to me).
That's what we're trying to find, duh, why don't you dig in instead of complaining that the investigation is not being handed out to you completed?

>That's... moronic
Sure thing, but it's sources with more credibility claiming the same thing, also forgot, but Steve Pieczenik also talked about the clintons being involved with epstein's lolita express right before this blew up too.
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

>The emails is just what got us started,
>Muh pizza related map
That came after, we started looking at this angle due to fbi user's post, it's not like there wasn't any independent user investigations before, as there was, and was brought up again after this blew up, together with cheesybay, and even buddy webb's recording were he was shot and filmed secret police in his house.

""""debunked""""

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz3LtbDXPWQ
This is basically what's happening in america. except they should be children, not teenagers. It's a music video, can't get away with that. And wouldn't want to anyway

""""""debunked"""""'

They just said "it's fake, case closed."

((washington post)))
Can someone link the WP CEO connection to when he was defending the BBC Pedo to educated this fag?

based alex did a vid on it today

youtube.com/watch?v=NQuCPI4FRP0

The ACORN videos

>Whole novels written in defense of chimo scum

Says all that needs to be said, really. If there is any justice in the world vultures will pluck out the eyes from your skull while you scream

This isn't going away. Pgate has been hitting 1000 tweets/hour for the last few weeks DESPITE being a suppressed hashtag. Infowars just did a report on it, Jones personally said he's going to spend a week investigating it. Their audience is massive.

The witch hunt is coming, let the pedos know fear.

"Nothing to see here, case closed." - MSM

....kek?

The info exists i just think we have lost our touch of presenting it beyond pol. We need the meme general and some people to make sime good material we can spread to normies.

Oh that's adorable

> pizza gate
> not a cynical attempt to suppress mentally unstable Hillary voters

The meme war is over, let it go goys

well to begin with, the entire thing started with purely making up meanings for words

The FBI and all are in on it bro. Look up the Franklin scandal, look up the dutroux affair, look up the Hampstead cover up.

Full on witch hunt is the only real solution.

The washington post has more credibility than us, specially in this subject.

Remember that we are the exploding party van.

That's why reddit handled more research than us.

But they stoped them already.

>claims made in 2012
>hillary voters
That won't fly anymore shill.

Malik Obama tweeted about it today.
And about spirit cooking
TFW twitter has better pizzagate content than Sup Forums

>Why is it Poland every fucking time someone asks for evidence?

because of ww2 and its impact on polish culture

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/803184324401098752

>make up some bullshit
>wonder why it went nowhere

a mystery for the ages

Does anyone find it odd that the term "FAKE NEWS" was coined like a week in to Pizza Gate.

They put out a fire before it even got started

>muh conclusive evidence hurr

Do you realize that law enforcement and FBI actually look into this type of shit despite not having conclusive evidence? You're a stupid fucking idiot and no one cares what you think, shill. Fuck off back to your potato farm.