I bet you once more information is revealed it will prove this incident was a ripple effect of Trumps violent rhetoric

I bet you once more information is revealed it will prove this incident was a ripple effect of Trumps violent rhetoric

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQ4D-6pok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What race was the shooter?

Why would anyone shoot a leaf?

I know canadians are not so smart but personally I'm ok with them.

CNN Reporter here, may I directly quote this post?

I wonder how many celebrities are going to post how they were hoping the shooter was a white trump supporter tomorrow

They arrested a nigger

white

Trump supporters made him doing so. He just couldn't live with the fact white priveleged males won.

Hard to tell. Lighting is off, but they sure covered him quickly and most media photos blur the head and arms.

I'm guessing he's of color.

looks darker than whiteys on that picture

Niggers hanging from the trees soon!

All outlets have called them either "hispanic" or "light skinned black".

It's definitely not a white.

>when you used to hope the shooter was black but now you wish it's a white libcuck

Ohio is in US

lol it was a stabbing, fuckers
Fucking sensationalist media sucks donkey dicks

>Ohio State University Shooting Leaves

>white guy
>WHITE ARMED KILLER AT LARGE
>black guy
>we don't have any details yet

6 injured 0 dead in a target rich environment. You have to be a nigger to be that incompetent.

Coulter's Law: The longer it takes to identify the race of the shooter, the likelier it is that they aren't white.

You may directly fuck yourself

this is why i never trusted you ruskies, you were niggers in germany, you're niggers in russia, and you attempt to disrupt the fabric of society in every country you touch

Oh
Haha

> every country you touch
Why would we touch a burger lol? We are enjoying eating salo currently.

dat foreign humour

Was it this bad?

Those visiting Canadians have overstayed their welcome and the university has had enough

Idk but it doesn't look like he got the first down to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQ4D-6pok