Mayors unite to defeat The Donald

Trump stumped even before taking office.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article66904557.html
mercurynews.com/2016/09/14/while-debt-soars-to-17-billion-university-of-california-considers-new-policy-on-borrowing/
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((Steinberg)))
oy

What a coincidental name

Enjoy going bankrupt when you get your federal funding cut.

oy gevalt

You don't wish to comply with Federal law? Alright, your federal funding has been terminated until you comply and prove your agencies have a proven plan in place.

Treat it like alcohol laws. Comply or no funding. States have legal authority to lower their drinking age to whatever they want, buy they lose federal highway funds

No reason to even respond to these peons

Goin down

(((Stein)))(((berg)))

I expect federal funding will be cut. My father was a illegal my mother was a white women from California thats how he gained citizenship he was wrong all the people standing in line deserve to be here not the thousands of illegal immigrants swarming our country ive nothing against migrant workers but if you come here it needs to be legally.

But the mayor of Sacramento has like no power. We have city-council that does most of the heavy lifting.

Fuck off Darrell... Very embarrassing.

>Steinberg
Every fucking time.

He will bend at the knee. They all will

Anyone else here 916?

>Steinberg

I'm normally 530, I'm just here for school.

It's Treason, then.

I'm so proud that we have two newly announced sanctuary cities in Vermont and these are well thought out and not a partisan reaction to Trump's election.

all 10 Democrat mayors that are left thanks to Obama? Lmao

>((Steinberg))

M-make it stop....

You can't legislate your way into the Kingdom of Heaven, DARRELL.

Nice.. Sorry you have to be here. 530 part of the real California.

Why are trumpfags so hopelessly parasitic that they need a big daddy figure to run their lives? Why are they incapable of taking responsibility for themselves?

Appearently Rahm Emanuel from Chicago is one of those fags.

What can a Chicagoan do to help the God Emporer bring his unruly lords in line?

>The liberals are projecting again
Come back when the Left stops pushing nanny-state policies

Lol, developers run this city.... Not the mayor.

Talking big before the guy gets into power.

You're going to see a man in Trump that won't take bullshit and actually will remove your funding, this will lead to a mass revolt among the populations of the the states against these mayors.

Trump doesn't take any shit.

>implying some mayor can do anything over the fucking president

good luck (((steinberg)))

I promise, at least in Sacramento, it will not stop until a developer becomes mayor.

SO FUCKING WHAT, SOME WETBACK LOVER ANNOUNCES BLUEPILLED BULLSHIT, HE'LL GO DOWN NEXT IS WHAT HE WILL

challenge trump
like who the fuck does he believe he is?
some hispanic looking shekelnigger isn't gonna achieve shit

all those who go against trump and the rising right have no fucking future. why do you even bother
just wait until you're officially allowed to smash in their shops and ruin them

Isn't California bankrupt if Trump cuts off federal funding?

LOL. Cali gives way more to the federal government than it takes. The rest of you would be more fucked.

All illegals get bussed to California

The trick with California is to cut off its water.

Cut down federal funding for sacramento and see him bending the knee in 5 hours.

You might want to check out some facts instead of repeating memes.

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article66904557.html

mercurynews.com/2016/09/14/while-debt-soars-to-17-billion-university-of-california-considers-new-policy-on-borrowing/

California owes more money than Greece. it's speculated that CA owes upward of $ 400 billion. That number is going to sky rocket when they approve Obama care to illegals.

It's a fucking hole that money is shoveled into.

usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html

Just for fun, that's the debt clock showing what each person who lives in California owes.

>debt matters
>the federal government can help pay off debt when they are broke as fuck
>shifting the argument from funding to debt

Anything else?