Americans get the fuck off this board

Americans get the fuck off this board
You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.

Take your support of libertarianism, conservative, materialism, individualism, corporatorism and capitalism somewhere else. These are not aspects of red-pill. America of the 50's was not red-pilled, neither 'is america the greatest country in the earth' OR the centre of the Earth. America is fucking shithole if you ask me. There is no democracy, you are ruled by Jewish merchants why buy off the whole campaigns of presidental. You have no freedom of your choice. Your fucking police is brutal and getting militarized. There is no social security, yet you have pay shit high taxes for the military. There are homeless on the street. The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better. You all say Canada is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all. Fuck off you deluded cunts and I call to ALL EUROPEANS ON THIS BOARD. DO not listen to Americans. For many citizens the US is a 2nd world country.

Instead, look at Canada for real 1st world citizenship, where the police won't shoot you for no reason, where the police actually helps, where you don't have to live on the street if you are in financial problems, where there isn't a mass shooting every month, where there liberal feminists and niggers spouting up nonsense. THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in Canada, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
REEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

Go away, Canada.

Finnaly somebody with actual brains.

Man...... u are not white

Agren nice copypasta. Now go kys.

Americans have the loudest speakers yet not the voice of reason in many subjects, it is interesting to see what a lot of diferent races with internet connection in the same hole can do to themselves. an experiment that is destined to fail at any time.

Every country has posters who post shit.
Putting an entire population into one category is pretty retarded. Not every American likes American policies, you know?

God you're pathetic

tell me something, when was Argentina ever relevant in anything?

>you're pathetic

>tell me something, when was(your current country of residence) ever relevant in anything?

That's hard shit reply

tl:dr

MUH GDP>>>>>>>>>>>Your GDP

Darn, I thought for sure it was a Leaf.

El Salvador is really pissy lately

>argentina
>white

TL:DR.
Lost me at the "there is no democracy".
We're a republic, m8.

You subhuman baboon.

You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Jamal Tyrone Allahu bin Laden. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Latin America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the shitskin desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to Brazil and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Pedro and Estaban a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. The Argentinians obsession with leftism in the 21st century is hilarious but sad. The MUH DELUDED AMERICAN sentiment in the average negro argie is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and an early sign of Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about America again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European Heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

While I get this is a troll post, I don't think people realize that Canada has shitty areas like everyone else. Like the media everywhere has done a good job of making Canada seem like a weird utopia where bad things just don't happen. Canada is like everyother place in the world, it has good areas and bad areas. It has nice things about it, and it has shitty things about it. If perfection truly was sitting around the corner the very people you mention (liberal feminists, niggers, etc) would ruin it as fast as they could. Another thing to bring up is that Americans are a majority here so the bad posts will stand out more than the bad posts from other flags (exceptions being Australian and Canadian shitposting being overly noticeable). Another thing to take into account is we literally just had a fuckhuge election that used social media as a battleground more than any other we've had and we are still feeling it's effects (Jill Stein/Hillary pushing for recounts and trying to use feelings about electoral college to their advantage). Brexit had the same surge of shit from EU posters, this isn't rocket science.

TL;DR- Every country has good and bad posters, you just happen to be one of the bad ones.

Repost Faggotry.

GTFO.

>Argentina
Shitskin or Jew?