Is there pizzagate in alaska too?

I was looking at alaska on google maps, and found this weird thing near anchorage

Is this some military base or wtf is this? Do they store children inside, maybe?
google.com.br/maps/@61.2643109,-149.8523632,469m/data=!3m1!1e3

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/maps/@61.2607426,-149.837068,207m/data=!3m1!1e3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/FLR-9
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3177487/China-building-world-s-biggest-radio-telescope-s-equivalent-30-football-pitches-listen-UNIVERSE.html
np.reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
army-technology.com/contractors/navigation/rajant-corp/
youtube.com/watch?v=q0j5SlZmD2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/FRD-10
ktva.com/inside-a-classified-cold-war-era-antenna-site-now-shut-down-625/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

They probably don't store children inside, and their is nothing to suggest they do.

what is it, then? why the child containment bars all around this weird house that looks like a dayschool?

Why are they child containment bars?

Also it is a patch of dirt, not a day school.

in the middle there's definitely a building, check the google map

Street view doesn't go there and is right behind an airport.

The bars look designed to keep something inside, given how they bend inwards, and tehy remind me of the kind of stuff you see in parks visited by children

It's happening everywhere

My exact thought. Wtf is so secret in there that it's double fenced.

i tried finding info on google but found nothing

It's military antennas, you stupid huehue monkey.

Also relevant, what you found looks similar to the HAARP facility, also located in Alaska. Although that specific facility was officially 'shutdown' in 2014.

Sort of reminds me of one of Tesla's early prototypes of his communication tower.

that's not the same place, and when you look at their shadows they don't look similar, except maybe the poles with white tips on the outer level. But the two circles in the middle and interior are not antennas

>HAARP facility
Only thing I find when googling mysterious stuff near Elmendorf AFB are FEMA conspiracy theories, but this doesn't look like a FEMA camp at all, and seems like there's road access to it, including civillian access

It does look like some sort of research station, rather than a prison.

my maps doesn't show this 2D option, shitty localization

Can you post a pic of how the outer circle looks like?

This is a weird little building, and seems there's even another circle inside.

The architecture reminds me of traditional mongolian stuff

Here you go mate.

so odd, the outer ones seem like metereological research stuff, but the iner circle I have no idea what it is. So dense, can hardly see through it and so on.

Maybe some form of shielding?

Bump. This needs to get out there. People are starting to wake up and get mad. Good sluething user, looks like cold dead babby storage to me

Also these just a bit off from the main area. Looks like old disused locations for a similar test?

google.com.br/maps/@61.2607426,-149.837068,207m/data=!3m1!1e3

I did a quick search to try and identify the name of the building nearby, no luck so far. It would give us a better idea of the organisation related to them.

In the cold they could preserve the bodies for future use. Cloning, maybe?

Thanks for correcting the record. Shills are out in full force today, boys. I thought they were out of a job but I guess not

Area 51 would be the perfect place to store children when you think about it.

>Heavily guarded, could deluded some works who work on the surface thinking they are serving the benefit of their country without realizing what is on bottom
>Even if the children did escape they'd have to deal with the armed military and harsh terrain
>UFOs in the Roswell crash were "Child sized"
>There could be a series of tunnels connecting to all three where Comet Ping Pong is the main entrance, they host a party, get a bunch of kids drunk or drugged, BOOM next morning they wake up in the dungeons of Area 41
>Lots of money is spent into it and we have no clue what happens, could just go to elites like Podesta
>Podesta has shown interest in aliens and UFOs before

I noticed this too, same snow patterns, really odd.

One thought I had it's maybe these are silo-holders, but since there's no security nearby (that I can see) it seems unlikely

I meant to say the other connecting entrance would be the underground tunnels in Denver Airport

I found a website correlating zipcode to coordinates, and it gives only these for places at -149

99501,61.220018,-149.855702
99502,61.163643,-149.996609
99503,62.043951,-158.175667
99504,61.204600,-149.746095
99505,61.256851,-149.602697
99506,61.253463,-149.810757
99507,61.147656,-149.753642
99508,61.201400,-149.817

32908 to 32915

Hello

Oh my god its even shaped like a pizza. When will trump arrest these fuckers!!!!

I mean 99501 to 99508

Perhaps it's the location of an old or deconstructed radio telescope, pic related is a partially constructed Chinese telescope.

Makes sense since Alaska seems to be a common choice for that sort of research.

this looks like it could be it, but the rings look a little different

Ours is in Zipcode 99506

I found it guys! It's AN/FLR-9. From wikipedia:
>The AN/FLR-9 is a type of very large circular "Wullenweber" antenna array, built at eight locations during the cold war for HF/DF direction finding of high priority targets. The worldwide network, known collectively as "Iron Horse", could locate HF communications almost anywhere on the planet. Because of the exceptionally large size of its outer reflecting screen (1056 vertical steel wires supported by 96 120-foot towers), the FLR-9 was commonly referred to by the nickname "Elephant Cage." Constructed in the early to mid 1960s, by the end of 2014 only the FLR-9 at Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska was still operational.[1] It can be confused with the US Navy's AN/FRD-10, which also used a Wullenweber antenna.

So it is some top-secret military stuff

Yeah I'm sitting on this as being the original purpose for the area.

The Airbase has been around since ww2, so it's likely the research telescope was an older design, whereas the Chinese variant pictured, was set to be finished this year

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3177487/China-building-world-s-biggest-radio-telescope-s-equivalent-30-football-pitches-listen-UNIVERSE.html

Its an FLR-9 antenna.

and it's a very big, ugly military installation btw

Here is a pic.

Looks like a radar array of some sort. Nothing too outlandish.

Holy fuck that's a containment dome

Nice research mate.

Nothing comfier than researching murky topics. Also a great way to hone research skills, while expanding knowledge bases.

Interesting tech anyway. Bookmarked it to read into later.

>Do they store children inside, maybe?
This is the kind of quality investigative work I'd expect from a BR.

Comfy little house on top

If I didn't relate it to pizzagate no one would click it and it'd be 404'd
agreed, I'm also trying to check this one out:
np.reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

Weird wi-fi signals coming out of apparently nowhere in Hawaii. I saw it on one of those pizzagate threads (Obama sent hotdogs there) but people dropped it

It's probably an antenna array. The center was probably built with a mesh like that so that it would resemble a PEC plane for the outer antennae.

>idk what this is
>must be pizzagate

It's located on a street called Fairchild ave..

It's a research station and there is a very good reason why it's like that. Trust me it has nothing to do with children but it houses something extremely dangerous. And yes those bars are meant to keep things from getting out.

Interesting.

Any houses nearby? Possibly someone extending their wifi network using multiple hotspots in one location.

Obviously still an odd thing to do, but gives another angle to look at.

Back to /x/ you faggots.

>Fairchild ave
>child
Holy fuck I should put this in the OP
one of those reddit posts had picks

He's in what looks like a farm and there's a concrete slab where random wi-fi signals come from. One of these places links to imgur where there's pics and he seesthat the slab goes deep underground

Teslas lazer.

Just had a look through the link you posted / some of the images.

Someone mentioned the area was heavily used by the military during ww2, so likely has multiple tunnel systems / bunkers dotted around.

Likely something that is noted in this link, or at the very least similar.

army-technology.com/contractors/navigation/rajant-corp/

Faraday cage.

seems likely, too bad his thread is old and clsoed

3D view: jewgle earth

The real question is why they do it.

Are they just autistic sadists?

Do demons really exist?

Is it just so the kikes can blackmail them?

That's the real question. Peoplelike this have always been inpower, you hear stories of monarchs draining blood from babies and bathing in it etc. but the question is WHY.

It makes no logical sense. Even say suppose they're all psychopaths. Not all psychopaths like to torture or kill people. They're just emotionally retarded. So why are these people so vicious?

they're all satan-worshipping occultists user, this is the final redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=q0j5SlZmD2w

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY
JUST FISH AND SNOW UP HERE
GO AWAY

Elmendorf FLR-9
By: retnavy1
Date: 2009-12-27
This Placemark in CDAA Collection Source Folder: FLR-9 CDAA (Bill Robinson 9-16-05 ed 9-25-09).
>Elmendorf FLR-9

>comfy
Actually kill yourself

I've been by a thing similar to that on Queen Charlotte Island, BC

Looked like this. Circular antenna array. There are a bunch of these around
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/FRD-10

That's obviously a pen for containing psychic assets.

They have one at [UNDISCLOSED LOCATION] near my exes house.

Found a news story that's presumably the same place in OP.

ktva.com/inside-a-classified-cold-war-era-antenna-site-now-shut-down-625/