EyEs WiDe OpEnEd 666

>dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
>FBIAnon AMAs allude to the following connections:
1) Search the e-mails for the following code words: cards, favors, extras, officers
2) “London Connection” to CF
3) Saudi Arabia and Qatar connections to CF
4) State Department officials who donated to the CF
5) The Bonner Group
6) Henry Paulson, TARP, major bank that went under as a result of TARP
7) USAID
8) CF investment deals in Africa, specifically countries that have poor records of births
9) Accounting firm who did the books for Haiti's earthquake relief
10) Majescor company
11) Muhammad Yunus (FBIAnon implied this one was very dangerous)
12) Scalia's murder, what he was looking into when he died, and it's relation to the CF.
13) Mark Lamont Hill
14) Barack Obama Foundation, and O'bummer's brother.
15) Projects funded by the CF, where the receiver was small, in a failing industry, and who had people owning/working for it that donated to the CF
16) A “certain Indian businessman” who has been “routinely accused of pedophilia”
17) Cheryl Mills (and where she worked before joining the CF)
18) The Cohen Group
19) Brookings Institute/2014 CHARGE projects
20) The company that put together the advertisement for HRC with all Avenger celebrities.
21) “What constitutes Mark Cuban's net worth?”
22) ALL members of the GOP who lead the “coup” against Trump.
23) Dirty money funneling to CF via 501(c)4, 527, and 4847(a)1 companies/trusts/foundations
24) State Department officials who met in secret with foreign officials
25) “Who is affiliated with the BoD for M Partners, and do they have ties to the CF?”
Previous OP >Archives archive.is/3S8Bb
>Slices of Pizza are the alters created with Mind Control:
youtube.com/watch?v=ntj9DYeRXvM

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/kDkhimha
youtube.com/watch?v=D8YdSvyp89E
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842201/Notorious-paedophile-gang-covered-17-child-murders-linked-VIP-guest-house.html
cbsnews.com/news/blue-orchid/
theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/27/childprotection.uk
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/174225200504782848
youtube.com/watch?v=CgBvPx4CvhI
web.archive.org/web/20161128191817/http://www.buzger.com/fr/cette-jeune-vagabonde-serait-elle-madeleine-mccann.html
i.imgur.com/4og64Y4.png
imgur.com/a/GXWrN
youtube.com/watch?v=yODFMmhGOMs
youtu.be/abwQgZDI7qY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3967800/Rome-s-mystery-homeless-girl-held-secure-unit-Italian-hospital-speak-ENGLISH-ITALIAN-refusing-home-Sweden.html
myspace.com/jodorowskysape/mixes/classic-my-photos-362188/photo/89878113
myspace.com/apes/connections/out
theapes.com/babas1.html
myspace.com/thegungadin
rt.com/uk/240777-uk-sex-children-may/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html
businessinsider.com/over-1400-british-celebrities-and-politicians-suspected-in-child-sex-abuse-scandal-2015-5
time.com/2974381/england-land-of-royals-tea-and-horrific-pedophilia-coverups/
npr.org/2015/05/21/408407168/revelations-of-british-pedophile-ring-spur-flood-of-abuse-reports
youtube.com/watch?v=pdbI0Fn4COQ
imdb.com/title/tt1734433/
myspace.com/thegungadin/mixes
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/
youtube.com/watch?v=goBJUWYr2mM
cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archives:

pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha

fbi user knew months ahead

youtube.com/watch?v=D8YdSvyp89E

breitbart knew years ahead

???????????

Similar cases:
>isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842201/Notorious-paedophile-gang-covered-17-child-murders-linked-VIP-guest-house.html
>cbsnews.com/news/blue-orchid/
>theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/27/childprotection.uk

Most recent, Norway:
>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html

anyone have that picture of james instagram where that girl is taped to the table? is this the same one??

Breitbart tweets:
>twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
>twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/174225200504782848

>youtube.com/watch?v=CgBvPx4CvhI

archived

Jesus you're fucking retarded.

Get this fucking conspiracy gay shit to /x/ with the rest of the fucking schizos.

web.archive.org/web/20161128191817/http://www.buzger.com/fr/cette-jeune-vagabonde-serait-elle-madeleine-mccann.html

They are saying this homeless girl from Rome would be Maddie, they are closing the leads one by one

WASSUP HOMIE

top archiving here.

>Monica Petersen
i.imgur.com/4og64Y4.png

FAKE NEWS they say. ok, but that will be true only after a proper investigation - which hasn't been donwe yet - so I feel encouraged to push this user research until TRUMP starts his work.

Going to see IF and WHEN the authorities move an inquire about all of this.

As a purposeful reminder, here some KEYWORDS to GOOGLE while you're at it:

Epstein
Dutroux
Finders Cult Washington dc
Sandusky
Savile
Col. Lt. Michael Aquino

>Monica Petersen
i.imgur.com/4og64Y4.png

It's almost like my countrymen aren't braindead fucking retards!

Take your fucking meds cunt.

Uh, any proof from FBIAnon that he's /FBI/?

Hadassah is involved with this. They transport the kids and sell the remains.

hope no one takes this seriously

(((Andrew Breitbart)))

dude you're way behind with this request.

jimmycomet IG had a photo of a female underage back with blood on the poophole

that's more incriminating that the taped hands of a smiling kid

Yes and wtf

>t. increasingly nervous pedo

if you are literally this low tier sewer garbage of human intelligence, please go back to league and legends and your containment board i actually have too many files i can't find that specific picture, i want to combine the pics. copy image is easier than sifting for 15 minutes

zero proof but what he told has many facets of truth.

I would gladly ask a doctor IRL about that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hh8cEVOSZmM

I don't believe you

>t. a fucking moron

>posts iridology pseudo science bollocks
>tells other people to go
No. How about you fuck off this board until you come back with some actual evidence.

Iridology? Are you fucking serious?

How about you read the stars next, or someons palms you fucking nob.

Kid doesnt look happy and the dude is holding a spoon or something. This shit is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

This has been buried time and time again.

NEW LEAD: club33 / ((33))

Previously, an user had decrypted data in a WikiLeaks email that displayed a picture of multiple people with Mickey Mouse electronic wrist bands. There are significant ties here.

What would someone be holding a spoon around a child for? That's crazy.

Missing an obvious part (your pic related). The Clinton war in Yugoslavia and the aftermath (partitioning, heavy US involvement, political deals traded for favors, AIPAC shilling for Kosovo).

Monica Petersen

imgur.com/a/GXWrN

The Truth:

The Human Trafficking Center announced that Monica Petersen died in Haiti on November 13th; however, no cause of death was reported, and it’s clear that Petersen was actually investigating a human trafficking ring involving the Clinton Foundation.

“It seems Monica was in Haiti investigating the Clinson possible ties to a pedophile ring. Monica family hasn’t been able to get any straight answers about her death.”

youtube.com/watch?v=yODFMmhGOMs

“[…] the real significance of this scandal for me, I know you feel me [redacted], is the link to contemporary slavery and trafficking. I can’t say to what extent, but there is human trafficking happening through the Clinton’s Caraol Complex. And mining has always been historically linked to trafficking, slavery, and labor exploitation. I’d like to go see for myself who’s laboring at Morne Bossa, but I would hypothesize that the Dominicans are doing the contractual oversight of the mining, while marginalized Haitians are being exploited for low or no cost labor in dangerous mining conditions.

“That’s two huge human trafficking scandals, an environmental degradation scandal, a social displacement scandal, a Presidential election scandal, a scandal with billions in unaccounted for earthquake aid… all leading directly back to the Clitons racist cronyism in Haiti.”

Monica Petersen

Anotherc case is:
Senator Nancy Schaefer

Still no proof

club 33 is walt disney freemasonic club located inside disneyland.. costs like 15k to get on a 5 year waiting list or something.. very elite

Andrew Breitbart's 2011 tweet is a pretty massive red flag

Neighbour Ivan, can you please explain to me what Institute for the Study of Globalization and Covert Politics is?

And wikispooks?

It's what I found when trying to find out what ISGC is. But apart from that and some pretty shill comments there isn't much.

I'm genuinely curious.

Yo what. That's definetely the same from memory! Someone post related pic please.

C-can someone explain this?

youtu.be/abwQgZDI7qY

Just a bit of banter.

apparently nobody bothers to read this

THIS IS RELEVANT LOOK AT IT PLEASE THEY ARE COVERING THEIR TRACKS NOW

In the early morning hours of March 1, 2012, publisher Andrew Breitbart collapsed in his Brentwood neighborhood, and was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where he later died.

Hospital for the holidays: Kanye West will spend Thanksgiving at UCLA Medical Center with Kim Kardashian by his side

>select all images with pizza

>certainly would fall under our research scope. Only place in Disney that serves booze.

>RR UCLA medical center

there fucking has to be some gematria here, jfc

>still pushing the maddie shit
That girl was identified as some Swedish runaway last week.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3967800/Rome-s-mystery-homeless-girl-held-secure-unit-Italian-hospital-speak-ENGLISH-ITALIAN-refusing-home-Sweden.html

Stop being a fucking babbling retard and do your research.

FAKE NEWS is a psyop from a few das ago.

Articles from mainstream media telling the gullible goym that the voices about degenerate faggots and pedophilia aren't true at all.

Fine, but they have to prove us wrong. Just sayin no! no! is a point for the continuation of this research.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS KID STOCK

Any idea on what video he was talking about?

it goes deep anons

Madeleine was so very obviously accidentally killed by her parents with tranquilizers. False lead

That kid looks broken af

>they have to prove us wrong
What is there to prove wrong?

It's all accusations and conjecture. None of this stuff holds up under scrutiny, hence it's not being taken seriously.

Check out the opening of disney world or whatever the first part is/was. Saw a documentary about him last year. There were royalty and heads of state coming in by choppers going in shuttle traffic.

The Iranian bossman was there with his wife I remember. There might be mentionings of these things, travels or other earthly meeting in the new wikileaks.

bump
A while ago some canadian user led us into finding Twittter CEO, Jakk's house who was said to be a pedo too by anon5, from the knowledge bombs. He also said something about Waco and to look into it. the direction of the house is:
851 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco, CA 94121 USA
just jewgle:
851 El Camino Del Mar
Street view will show you the front of the cliff house, notice it's hidden by trees.
Pic related

they work as anesthetizers. that fucking place is full of rich people and couples with kids and reknown for swinging couples.

>Le Pedo Islander

>FBI user
here is the full image

Screencap this!

Ben Shapiro will expose this Pedoshit.

Believe me.

It will go like it did with Breitbart where Shapiro does of natural causes and everyone forgets about what he said.

Don't forget, when Benji starts talking about #Pizzagate, archive it all.

>make a reasonable point
>get called a pedo
See, this is why nobody takes you seriously.

Show me some actual evidence and I will believe you. Keep adding more inane shit like Mcann and iridology and you can fuck right off.

Why is nobody focusing on Connie Watton and her employer Stephen A. Schwarzman?

this

thing is why would podesta be kindapping kdis himself?, surely he would just get people to do it for him?

also the girl from the pic looks nothing like Maddie, her face is engrained in everyone in britains mind as we saw her face everyday for like a year.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS KID STOCK

myspace.com/apes/connections/out

theapes.com/babas1.html

myspace.com/thegungadin

rt.com/uk/240777-uk-sex-children-may/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html
businessinsider.com/over-1400-british-celebrities-and-politicians-suspected-in-child-sex-abuse-scandal-2015-5
time.com/2974381/england-land-of-royals-tea-and-horrific-pedophilia-coverups/
npr.org/2015/05/21/408407168/revelations-of-british-pedophile-ring-spur-flood-of-abuse-reports

he has a real pizza face

Anyone seen this film?

youtube.com/watch?v=pdbI0Fn4COQ

imdb.com/title/tt1734433/

Somewhat related

What makes you think he'll take this route? He said anything about it?

Can the one Britbong who keeps shitting on his own selective evidence please fuck right off

All right Sup Forums, you've got me again. I'm an experienced urban explorer who lives close enough to DC that I can visit whenever. I've even got a group ready to check out these tunnels at a moment's notice. And I'm sickened by all this shit we're digging up. What I need from you guys is locations that are connected. I assure you that if there's an entrance we can get there and find whatever these pieces of shit are up to. Will record the whole way through.

Soon®

myspace.com/thegungadin/mixes

Show me some proof and I will.

sucks really bad

Stop this forced pic, cancerfag

Don't ask for it as I'm sure theres at least some monitoring of these threads. If you find something do it by yourself and hopefully you can make it out with vids. Maybe see what happens at Comet Pizza

Start looking into Disney. Does anyone else recall the subliminal sexual images in the rescuers, who framed Roger rabbit and others? Hidden in plain sight.

we are on an user forum. I only see flags and - sadly - your flag has zero titles to talk about pedophilia.

My view is clear, we are under a disclosure phase, where the Judeo-Masonic Cabal is giving out some hints about how their satanic system works.

The life of many disney or nickelodeon stars is known to everyone. Successful life at 20 years old and a complete breakdown before the 30 years.

They can't even enjoy the money they have because they appear as disturbed mentally.

No proves? so why some people only lughs at shitty images that imply bad behaviours?

Wake up, beacause this shitty material style of living gives only corruption, tranny kids and violence toward the helpless.

I'll keep my voice strong until something happens, even an aqccusation against a low key faggot as James Alefantis.

you , shill.

>be me
>live within 5 minutes of comet pizza
>order from the frequently because their pizzas are very tasty
>that organic, vine-ripened tomato sauce made from non-GMO locally grown tomatoes
>that cheese made from the milk of free-range grass-fed cows fed no antibiotics
>pizzagate happens
>no pedos in their right mind are going to run a secret society there anymore
>nobody worth a damn eats there anymore
>pizza has noticeably dropped in quality as of 2 weeks ago
>normie papa john's is better at this point
>nothing is going to be done about this AND i now have to eat shit pizza

thanks guys

(((Art)))

.......................... WTF

It wasn't great

Except for all the qts walking around in underwear

Whats this stuff about?

veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/

>It was Keshe’s information given to the FBI in Italy that led to the seizure of Sterling Allan’s computer back in January of 2016, which led to the Obama White House getting files tying Justice “Tony” Scalia to a child sex ring and demonstrating that it was Scalia that had protected Allan. With Justice Scalia exposed to Obama blackmail, his own friends smothered him to death with a pillow, and walked past police, while the world moved on, no autopsy, no investigation.”

>When Veterans Today tied the murder of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Scalia to a White House blackmail plot and a strange tale involving the Keshe Foundation, it became clear that the highest and most powerful in Europe, the US and around the world, were tied together in a web of ritual child abuse on a massive scale.

>Not being taken seriously
>New York Times article

>Judeo-Masonic Cabal
Do you ever read the shit you post?

You sound genuinely disturbed. I would get away from this place before you lose it lad.

Or fuck off back to /x/ where your kind are accepted.

Not unless I put my tinfoil hat on..

>They film all the abuses
youtube.com/watch?v=goBJUWYr2mM
(part 1. 2 n' 3 are linked)
>They fuck them up mentally
>Using MK ultra type shit
cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
>After he says it she looks stunned, and face away from the cameras with locked head for the rest of the video.

>With Justice Scalia exposed to Obama blackmail, his own friends smothered him to death with a pillow, and walked past police, while the world moved on, no autopsy, no investigation.

Interesting theory but where are the proofs?

slavemasters don't eat slave food

That article was literally mocking you.

So no, it's not being taken seriously.

A secret society operating in CPP was never claimed, but why the fuck would we give a shit when they're still not dead yet.

>>Using MK ultra type shit

Believe me its gone past that by this point.
They fund universities on the best method for psyops

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS KIDSTOCK

Maybe a lead?

The entire page is very long and full of weird info

havent seen it before here

do you really think international child traffickers are just going to leave direct evidence on their social media?

Andrew Breitbart died days after publicly talking about this, all we can do it pick up where he left

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT MKULTRA WAS SOME FUCKING MEME YOU AUTISTS KEPT PUSHING
BUT ITS FUCKING REAL
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FAGGOTS FIND

>that logo