European

>european
>castles

That's rich coming from a country that has no castles.

>america
>history
>culture
>food

Is this some cringy nouveau riche shit?

quality thread

WOW how many time do we have to save you wimps before you start addressing us as your betters. We really are.

I for one have some castle jealousy

lol we just had a huge thread where you got cucked in terms of statues and castles

fuck off

>american
>culture

>unironically wanting to pray to a pile of rocks

This is accurate

you never saved anybody, you teamed up with the soviet union and the brits because your masters told you. how do you save somebody by killing them you idiot

I love the fact that my grandparents PERSONALLY murdered a bunch of european subhumans

>Americans swapped this for a dindu in a suit

>Spread democracy to Europe
>Finish WWI
>Finish WWII (While fighting two-front war)
>Defeat soviet union

Meanwhile in europe.....

WE
WUZ
KANGS

Christ, that's cringey af

>American
>Finish WWI

what
Oh, i forgot

>american education

picrelated is the average european in the year 1990

>wuz
>american education

no, we literally still have a monarchy you dumb fuck

checked

>America
>Tipping policies

>France
>fighting

You're welcome for democracy as well. We set a good example for you people. Maybe some interventions could push things along though...

I don't think parliaments are democratic enough.

it's so sad in the Republic of Ireland

>US
>democracy
pick one

>France fighting during WWI

Yes fatmerican

>still having kangs
>have an unelected PM
>have the largest unelected legislative body in the developed world
Are we sure you are even a 2nd world country?

We never lost a battle ;^)

>Paying for quality of service
this triggers and confuses the europoor

>t.paki

>euro education
It seems like you spend all day getting fucked by leftist propaganda.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I guess you lazy fuckers couldn't wake up in time for the second one could you?

not our fault it only took us a few months and 50,000 casualties what you couldn't do in 4 years and 1,000,000+

we excel at all of the above

They have some too

results: north vietnamese victory

How the fuck do you hit a 0% growth rate for a decade? The EU is literally exactly the same since 10 years ago? What the fuck? How do you mess up that badly?

France and Allies would have won with or without American in 14-18, sorry Bryan.

arent there any military forts in the states that kinda looks like castles?

I sure love our Reichstag.

Kek'd and check'd

While you're trying to make yourself feel better by looking at jew-manipulated (((economy stats))), I can guarantee that my life is at least 20 times better than yours.

Ask that to the government, not the people.

2008 senpai

Turns out loaning money to people who can't pay it back is bad. But it's all very complex economics that regular plebs cannot understand.

wtf i love burgers now

That was you Nigel.

>America has no castles

Nice meme

Who needs disintegrating feudalist cucktowers anyway

Top kek

>His country doesn't have any castles

> american "vacations"

top kek, almost forgot about those

>implying I'm not married to a Belgian girl and have dual citizenship

Euro women want the BAC.

Your growth rate still never broke literally 1%. This is while places like the Eastern EU (Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, etc.) are industrializing and making a lot of economic headway. Western Europe has actually shrunk since 2006, I'd expect.

Thank fuck you left that shitty union.

Do you have an extra chromosome, Ahmed? Jews would manipulate the stats to be better than they actually are in order to "prove" the EU is a success. Your life probably isn't even better. The US sucks for the poor, but it's 10x better if you're in the wealthy top 25%, which I am thanks to being born to a well off family.

Thats not a castle, it was just build to be a castle themed home. It isnt even old.

actually their GDP is even lower

>wanting to be european
suicide is better

I'm not even memeing here but how do you even deal with your loss of empire? It must be a crushing weight to carry around. At least the leftists try and feel good about it.

Heres ya castle

talking about growth rate while half the country is on foodstamps and cant afford health insurance.

We literally have hundreds of castles.

>europoor
>work ethic
KEK

No wonder you always lose wars against us.

>>history
They don't have a long history but their history is pretty relevant
>>culture
Look at Le Pen and other dumbish French people who complain about the Americanization of the society
>>food
Their food is shit, but they do have a culinary cuisine and it exported to Europe.

I'm LITERALLY craving

>believing this

> top 25% of US
> probably including house value that baby boomer grandpa bought and still hasn't sold for meds

bahahahahaha, I dated an actual princess one year ago, you dirty peasant, get the fuck away from me

> americans "fighting" wars

But you've never done that. All you do is war-profiteer.

America has modern and practical castles, not moldy ruins made of rocks that are falling apart

>hurdur ya but your niggers don't live very well
If you control for race, America is safer and hilariously wealthier than Europe to the point where it's a total blow out. Niggers are a plague on mankind and are what's dragging us down.

You'll understand in about 30 years when 15% of your country is nigger, but they make up 50% of your prison population.

hold on a second
justin beiber is a leaf

>enter thread
>think it's going to be a /comfy/ castles thread
>isn't about castles

Your castle fell apart pretty good when some sandniggers flew a plane into it.

Disneyland

>Their food is shit
>t.never had decent bbq

>inb4 fat
That is just a healthy young buck, he could snap your fairy wrists with ease

>Implying yours wouldn't

o-okay I wonder how we defeated Japan, Germany, and Italy at the same time then?

What's wrong with making a bit of money off some monkies trying to kill eachother. Good business.

>degenerate naked coalburners plastered on the walls
>beaches that only look that good 1 week a year because it's raining the rest of the time
>forcing employers to pay a high minimum wage
>gov't forcing employers to give vacation days instead of incentivizing people to get good jobs that offer vacation days under the business owner's free will
>low hospital fees because the cost has been coming out of your 60% income tax rate for your entire life

jesus christ yuropoors are cucked

Because ours actually have value and meaning to the point where shitskins are so jelly that they fly planes into them

Then we invaded two of their countries and slaughtered the shit out of them, and meanwhile Europe takes them in to fuck their wives and daughters.

These castles withstood literal sandnigger invasions, yours fell apart from what exactly?

greatest ally

> defeated Japan

You were in a stalemate with Japan, and the USSR was actually about to BTFO them.

> defeated Germany

Nope

> defeated Italy

Something you and the Ethopians can bond over

>in a stalemate with Japan

No shit, why do you think we spent years creating the most deadly weapon of all time and hit them twice with it?

>blacks and mexicans are stupid and everything is their fault
>white "smart" americans cant do anything about it and get cucked all day
who is the stupid one.

next generation will be more mexicans and blacks than whites. have you picked the cage you're gonna be put in?

pic related, a smart white american

Here's your castle , cultureless moron

>stalemate with japan
>after Midway
>after Hiroshima
>after Nagasaki

We had them surrounded and destroyed their air force and navy. Japan could STILL be a self-guarding gook prison we periodically nuke for lulz.

>implying it ISN'T a self-guarding gook prison with that cuckstitution we gave them

>You were in a stalemate with Japan, and the USSR was actually about to BTFO them.

>USSR declares war on Japan right after we dropped the A-bombs
>Claim they beat Japan

European intelligence, everyone.

>Just because your home is large doesn't account for the fact that it is made of fucking wood.

> we developed

Stolen scientists developed it

> why did we hit them twice with it

Because like I said, your "army" is literal shit and was in a stalemate. With the USSR about to fuck Japan, you needed to "be the guy that won" and nuked some civvies, just so you could be the one to steal Japanese research.

All of America's actions in WW2 could be described as Jewry of the Highest Order, and the amount of actual "fighting" involved on your side is as minuscule as your penis.

Were you trying to make a point with that post?

Those are some husky-sized clothes

You guys live in tiny 500 year old stone cucksheds because you chopped all of your trees down. Every time I see a Swedecuck post a picture of their house, it is usually made of wood, too. Coincidentally, they still have a lot of forests.

>haah we rule the world Euros!
>waaah why do le "kikes" rule and destroy America?

We have castles

POST ALL YOUR AMERICAN CASTLES NOW

Les châteaux de la Loire.

This has to be fucking bait, I knew amerifags are bad at Geography but I didn't know it was this bad

How can the rest of the world compete with Leaf churches?