HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XFdXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who would be scared of anything with THOSE ARMS!!!

I'll take things that didn't happen for $1000, Alex.

it probably did desu

>things that never happened

>huffpost
>queer voices

fake as fuck.

queer jew... my god

>Queer voices

When did queer stop being epithet and become an identity? Growing up queer was an insult, now these fags self identify as queers, wtf.

>HE SAID IM STUPID WAAAH

Top fucking kek.

Who is this faggot? Probably some libshit Jew.

>it's scary
>I'm not afraid

Stupid confirmed.

>mad
>at jewish faggot

Why are you mad?

THEY'VE BROKEN THE 14TH RULE!! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS BREAK THE 14TH RULE!?!

The Letter

archive.is/XFdXE

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like that he says the hate mail read "Jewish" instead of "jew"

When was the last time Sup Forums ever used the word "Jewish"? Dead giveaway, rabbi.

totes real guyz

ah christ that's so fucking fake

>Someone called me a faggot
>on the INTERNET
>better wright an article about it

he could have at least made a fake signature or something

This is way too obvious, it Definitely fake.

god damn this is why the huffington post is my favorite website on the internet

dude, Twitter is brutal. I should know, I used to call out these kikes on it all the time during MW1, sometimes they even reply.

The funny part is the whole "I refuse to be afraid" thing, like relax faggot, I was just calling you a kike, nothing to be scared about.

OY VEY!!!!!! Very bad goy

Those hips are confusing my dick...

queer has ALWAYS been an identity.

you will never see gay people out doing jobs like normal people because they first have to make sure everyone knows how queer they are

>i refuse to be afraid of you
why do these retards keep assuming that people want to scare them

they are just shitposting

Holy shit, if that is not the least legit letter I've seen, I'll jump off the GG bridge.

>I refuse to be afraid of you

AHAHAHHA Sup Forums IRREFUTABLY BTFO

THERE IS NO RECOVERY FROM THIS

Wow that is so pathetically fake. You can tell when it says
"because he is anti-semitic and anti-islamic. ---He is also xenophobic.----"

OOPS kike, you lapsed there. A hardcore supporter may theoretically say the first sentence but wouldn't just insult him in the next line.

Now is not the time for fear
That comes later

i wouldnt be surprised t b h

>huge supporter of the christian coalition

Lmao which one of you faggots was this?

this meme is good meme
I'm saving it

>t. Fekneim McTrumpkin
>123 Fake St.,
>Fakeville FS
kek

this is the absolute fakest thing I've read ever
"He is also xenophobic."
They think a trump supporter would write that sentence

full stop

that's the kind of people we're dealing with

>im going to get you fired from your job

this is a leftist's tactic

>He is also xenophobic

>I swear, that buzzword salad is exactly how Trump supporters think and sound! It's right here in this letter I received in the actual mail!

>civil suite
What a jewish faggot.

Lol what a dumb cuck

I thought he meant hate mail as in hate emails but I guess those are just TOO easy to fake.

>Drumpftards trying to pretend this isn't real

You're being exposed for what you are, shitters!

Hey rabbi...

And Jews are supposed to have high verbal IQs. This is so blatant that it's almost as if he wants to be caught.

which one of you fuckers did this

This is the fakest shit I've ever seen

THE RABBI STRIKES AGAIN

Literally fake and gay

>he is also xenophobic
These people are in such a bubble they actually think others talk this way

If you fill the oceans with jewish lies, you'll drown the world.

Hey Rabbi.
>Hey Rabbi.

Hey Rabbi.
>Hey Rabbi.

Hey Rabbi.
>Hey Rabbi.

Hey Rabbi.
>Hey Rabbi.

Hey Rabbi.
>Hey Rabbi.

Hey Rabbi.
>Hey Rabbi.

dear jewish faggot, you're not supposed to be afraid of us. you're supposed to tell us that we're fuckng ameriburger 60%. or something like that. do your work.

>huff post
>exposed

Yeah no

>Seems legit
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!

All his tattoos look like the sample tats you see hanging on the walls of tattoo parlors.

>I love Donald Trump because he is anti-semitic and anti-islamic. He is also xenophobic.

Yeah this is totally not a fake guys.

Fake.

Looks like he just printed it off and no way has that letter even been in a envelope, it aint even folded right.

Reverse false flag? That would be Jewing levels we didn't even think were possible

A HUGE donald trump support and Christian coalition. Jews attacking Christianity yet again...

Getting real tired of these scum now.

They still are paid 1500 / mumbo jumbo session?

>I love Donald Trump because he is anti-semitic and anti-islamic. He is also xenophobic.
The only people who think Trump hates jews are the jews themselves. Kekekekkekekek

holy shit this guy is barely scraping 5 foot
top kek manlets

lol they don't even cohesively flow together, he's literally a randumb edgy teenage girl's impulse tattoo scrapbook

*our

I could kill this faggot and feel nothing.

This looks like it was written in the voice of someone who thinks theyre ridiculously more smart than everyone else while trying to write like what they think an unintelligent flyover state citizen would sound like.

That or it comes off completely out of context because it's in text and all of the "I'm a xenepbobe" is just a ham fisted bash at ironically accepting claims that were made in the article it's referring.

>I love Trump because he is xenophobic.
kek does anyone actually believe this is real?

TRUMP AND FILLON SUPPORTERS ARE RACIST BIGOTS

LE PEN MUST BECOME PRESIDENT. #SAYNOTORACISM

holy shit it's so obvious

The grammar is atrocious to boot, also there's heavy emphasis on the person being a Christian. Who the fuck (dumb or not) would send a letter like that? Jews don't even try, they don't even fucking try to be cunning anymore. This is their problem, they get complacent with things and then everyone sees through their shit.

THEYRE HACKING MICHIGANS VOTING BALLOTS

Dear clinton supporter who called me raysis...

I should start a "news" service where i just rewrite libtard articles

Who would write such hateful things

>Jewish Faggot

We should have a "write that faggot a letter one word at a time" thread

Are. You. Fucking. Serious.

Literally hitler

Is this one of those passable female-to-male trannies? Is that what I'm looking at?

I've never seen a worse fake in my life.

Does he actually think he's fooling anyone?

Hey your correct I should've had said "our",
The only people who think Trump hates jews our the jews themselves.

Wow thats just fucking terrific now, thanks a lot pal

Who is this cute wholesome woman?

Source?

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Which one of you fuckers did this!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REAL

I don't think I'd be afraid of much if I was protected by a bunch of Satanic mass murdering pedophiles either.

Stupid jewish faggot

> anti semit
> voted for trump
> voted for literally jewish dinasty

trump supporters are autistick

$10 on the person who wrote that is Noah (((Michelson)))

>I like Donald Trump because he's xenophobic.

Yeah and the NRA issued a statement yesterday saying they like guns because they're "problematic." When will SWPLs and libshits learn that nobody else uses their faggy vernacular?

Also, it should begin with "GOOD MORNING. YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU?"

Dear Noah Michelson,
How are you? As you see Donald Trump won the presidential election. I see that you are not too happy with the election results. I would suppose you would not be given that you are a stupid Jewish faggot. I was not too happy with your Anti-Donald Trump posting on Facebook. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Huffington Post to have you removed as the Editorial Director of Gay Voices Vertical. It was not appropriate of you to voice your opinion of Donald Trump on Facebook as you did. As a former Prairie student and someone who used to know you well, I am very disappointed with your viewpoint of Donald Trump. I love Donald Trump because he is anti-semitic and anti-islamic. He is also xenophobic. I have organized a petition from various former prairie school students and various people at the Huffington post. I already have 500 signatures. Once I receive 1000 signatures, I will send them to your bosses at the Huffington Post to have you removed immediately. In addition, I am in the process a filing a civil suite against you and the Huffington Post for your postings on Facebook. I do not like Jewish people and I do not like you.
Sincerely,
A former Prairie School Student and Huge Donald Trump Support and Huge Supporter of the Christian Coalition.

Enjoy
>civil suite

i suppose it never occurred to this guy to just stop being a stupid jewish faggot, either

b8ed

Donald trump was literally gushing over how much he has a hard on for Israel and how happy he is that he has a Jewish grandson. Where did this Trump is an anti-semite meme even come from?

It seems that everyone is trying to get a peace of the oppression pie.

looks like the nose is exposed

Why do they always try to make us out to be fucking super villains
>Well well Mr Michelson we meet again

It makes sense if you read the letter in context of the sender doing it ironically to concede to ridiculous claims made in the article he is noting. I haven't read it but maybe the queer voice dude was bashing Christianity or whatever else.

Kek brings sage advice

hahahaha even his tattoos are gay

Kek be praised!

counter-b8ted : ^)

git b3tt3r @ b8ting oh wait jus kiddin ur already a mast0r b8or XDD

Remember Sup Forums it is your duty to state 'Fuck the Jews' at least once a day on social media.
They are not a race. Claims of anti-semiticism is used by the Jew to further restrict free speech, so they can maintain and increase their grip on those that actually built the world they always aim to exploit and ruin