Idiot kek, now he can't cast his votes on the future

More respectable than voting Clinton

Nice source.
FAG

>resigns
>is replaced with a better loyalist
welp

>He gets replaced the next day

He'Lloyd be replaced before the EC vote. Literally a meaningless gesture.

>SISNEROS

If they want to not pick Trump they can't pick Hillary. A Sanders/Cruz or some Dem/Rep combo is the only thing that'd fly and wouldn't cause a civil war and collapse of the government.

If this is actually legit, I hope he realizes that another person.. pro-Trump or not.. will just take his job and do as he's told.
So w/e, kek'd.

>Texas Elector burned alive in home
>Texas Elector and family dragged into street and executed
>Texas Elector hanged from light pole
>Texas Elector killed by car bomb

did clinton threaten his life to get him to resign?

Fuck this Moloch worshipper. Nobosy won't take down Trump.

>texas elector says a vote for trump would guarantee deportation for him and his family

>Sisneros
Now this triggers me, is fucking Cisneros, with C

>I can't vote for Trump
>I'll resign so somebody else can vote for him
>he still wins
>muh conscience
Sounds like a lolbergtardian

Good hopefully all these morons resign in worthless protest.

He should resign, if he thinks that way i don't want him representing my state...he can leave and not come back.

Why doesn't he just do his duty to democracy and cast the vote as his state voted? He's not there to decide for the people of his state who they voted for.

hello my spaniard friend!, what are you doing in the former colonies?

looks jewish

He doesn't identify with the neros assigned to them at birth ok? back off!

A spic.

>back off!
>not B-BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!?!??!?
Come on Diego, you can do better

I actually respect him, instead of being a faggot like liberals usually are, he owned his shit and manned up. Resigning was the only correct option, he doesn't belong in that position with his ideology.

how will trump recover

>I know better than the plebs

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Yeah, fuck what the people that put me into power. I'm not voting for Trump because he is mean!

That name is too gay for words

he's literally stepping down to make way for someone who will vote for Trump, he's holding to his personal beliefs while upholding the integrity of the process

So...he resigns and is replaced by someone that actually does their job.

Whoop de fucking dooooo

This, its a respectable thing to do

>mfw USA is so thoroughly cucked, you can't even get rid of the corrupt cancer if it looses an election.

>Art Sisneros

What the fuck kind of name is that? At first I thought his last name may have been a typo but the origin of his first name throws that out of whack.

That's cool.. the Republican party will replace him with someone who will...
wait, you didn't think a Liberal would replace him, did you?
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nope, its a one for one swap.

BTFO Liberal cuck.

go back to mexico you traitor

>lazy shitskin doesn't want to do the job he signed up to do.

>quits

figures.

That hairstyle

JUST

Hello Weev.

He resigned so that he could be replaced by someone who would vote for Trump.
We're still good.

It's actually Art Vandelay.

>letting foreigners and the kids of foreigners into government jobs

not even once