/r/The_Donald Stays On Reddit

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5fc5ak/in_light_of_recent_events_it_is_clear_the_donald/

Was this a mistake? Should they come here instead? Or does Reddit need the redpilling?

You should go there instead

/thread

who cares about ruddit

Sup Forums is just jealous that Trump did an AMA on the_donald and not on here

archive this garbage or dont post it

Use adblock then, faggot.

how is adblock supposed to stop OP from posting reddit shit here faggot?

Reddit CEO admitted to editing pro-Trump posts. I'm surprised Sup Forums isn't laughing.

Why don't you just go back to talking about your dictatorship-supporting prime minister somewhere else?

I like to think of Trump as The Don. It just sounds better.

Minutely reminder that without the_donald almost all of the DNC and Podesta shit would have gone entirely unnoticed and you'd be preparing for a Clinton inauguration in a month and a half.
Surprised you faggots aren't diehard liberals the way you try to take credit for everything while contributing zero.

>Surprised you faggots aren't diehard liberals the way you try to take credit for everything while contributing zero.
where did i take credit for anything? reddit is just a cancerous website with a terrible system if you're hoping to see a genuinely varied conversation

plus as mentioned the mods literally edit posts, how much worse does that site have to be and you'll still defend it?

The only point in archive is to prevent ad revenue, faggot.

>the mods literally edit posts
>not knowing the difference between the based mods and shitty admins
Leaf please leave

>unironic reddit apologists
just go back to where you came from before you make this board even worse

Great! I can't wait to see more fags coming out of the closet simply to get upvotes from other fellows Republican voters.

Reddit is a shithole no matter where you go.

Get in there you faggots.

le upboated

>based mods

Oh yes daddy choke me harder

/r/the_safespace is that way >>>> reddit

>Redditor for 4 months
>Literally created account to proclaim his virginity
Nice going, lad
>inb4 "it's not MY Reddit account"

The CEO literally admitted doing it. CEO can appoint the admins who can remove mods.

and you know where animeshits should stay? out of pol. CUNT

fpbp

HAHHAA WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM

>Reddit admins have reached out to us and accused us of “fostering,” and “encouraging,” harassment. BULLSHIT. Centipedes as a culture don’t harass anyone – we don’t have to. Alphas don’t need to put someone else down - and every one of you glorious shitposters is an ALPHA, make no mistake.

>Here on /r/The_Donald we have a zero tolerance policy. If we find out you are engaging in harassment, doxxing, or anything of the sort you will be banned from this community.

>NO EXCEPTIONS. And we KNOW that every Alphapede here will stand by that statement.

>Alphapede

I can't stand that fucking website, everybody talks like such a faggot