Would you attend Sup Forums meetup ?

would you attend Sup Forums meetup ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, but only for the right wing qt3.14s

to drink beer awkwardly while talking about niggers and jews?

>all those cargo shorts

>Sup Forums
>girls

Also:
>right wing qts
extremely rare. You will have better luck going at a generic lefty meeting.

Yeah, I want a boyfriend.

Only joking

this although it would probably be a sausage fest

enjoy your aspies, that quiet guy who looks permadepressed? he probably bowses Sup Forums
go for it

I would because I want to see the kinds of cucks that give canada such a shitposting rep

Wasnt there a Britpol meet up a while ago and noone could find each other?

no

i'm too autistic

Maybe, but I would have to make sure it wasn't compromised.

>attending a "doxx me pls I am teh Nazi" party

no
i hate this place

Probably, sure as shit would be interesting.

If i were living in a place like Japan, of course, it would probably be my only chance of talking to my fellow non-slanteye brothers

That's not the cargo shorts that shock me, it's the long one. I'm pretty sure the more beta, the more longer it gets.

No I'd get fucking lynched

One of the lulziest screenshots ever

Probably if it was nearby
Anything more than 20 miles is out

St Cloud, Fl

Yeah it'd be a good ego boost to be around so many failures and social rejects, I'd feel like a god

Why the fuck would I want to see any of you faggots in real life? Also:

>One woman in picture
>She has a baby

Typical.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

Probably would for the craic. The awkwardness would be an experience worth having. You could even peer pressure eachother into taking part in a plot to cleanse a subhuman(of course Sup Forums is full of pussies anyways)

no

Nah, that's not what this place is about. We have no reason to organize.

that was Sup Forums, we have more autists than Sup Forums

Hell no.

>qt's attending Sup Forums meetups
Dream on. Pure waifus never leave the house idiot and anything other than a pure waifu is literal trash nigger.

>when your face is kill

No.
>online meetups

Yeah probably.
I hate revealing my power level, but it'd be nice to meet some fellow polacks.

When i used to do parkour i always wore shorts down to my ankles, but then again the guys in the pic look like they have never done a sport in their life.

The cuckposting coming out of Canada is actually unironic posting from Germany and Sweden using Canadian VPN or ironic posting from fucking Aussies over Canadian VPN.

No because I'm black and cannot even imagine how awkward it would be. They would identify me as nigger and disregard my name completely. They would believe that I won't take offence to it but I'll put them in their place because I have my black nationalist views too.

We can be brothers in arms. `We are all black in the dark and white in the sauce. But if you cross the line then expect to get chimped on by a real kang.

>he takes Sup Forums seriously

I got the 88888888 GET, what would Sup Forums do to me if I went to a meetup?

Is moot even human?

>tfw you have no face

I did, in Utrecht through cripplechan / meadhall.

It was way better than expected. It feels good to be with people who share the same understandings. Maybe slightly autistic, but in a good way. The humor was really good.

I'm sure there are lots of weirdos here too, but don't let that scare you. If you're lucky you can find some good mates.

I do not take the site seriously, but rather the people themselves. It is always good to respect and acknowledge people whether they be online or 3 feet away.

Hm I can imagine it working out though, depending on your views.

Do you agree whites deserve their own nation? Or do you prefer to push civic nationalism?

Both could be argued for in my opinion. As long as you take white grievances seriously too I could get along with you.

If I could get my boyfriend to go with me.

Because of people like you obv

got any qtpie ?
or it just a sausage fest

Alabama meetup when?

sausage fest, but thats expected. One thing everyone has in common is they dont care about social consensus but prefer to make up their own mind. In that way it's more tolerant than many of my normie friends, as long as you don't take yourself too seriously and can argue for your opinions.

Of course this mindset discards 90% of women, and the 10% remaining wouldn't dare to come considering the sausagefest

God no

Someone post the meetup from /k/ when the faggot made cum brownies

Whites get their own nation.

2)Blacks get their own nation( have temp. white leader until we find a suitable black one. Not repeating the mistakes of corrupt african leaders) Also divide this nation into two groups. One for the American stereotypical black and another for the decent ones.

3)All other races have their own nation
4)A hub nation where all the races may live together if that is what the individual desires. That would solve the "muh diversity" meme that all these people spout here in NY. God forbid you do not have diversity in everything

Why don't we just have all of the blacks take an IQ test? Any black scoring under 100 will be deported to some shithole like Somalia and the rest of them could form their own separate nation together.

sounds great

As great as that sounds, in regards to both natural and human resources and national identity/culture it's probably not viable.

that's a high treshold. If theyre all abov 100 they would be the most intelligent nation on earth.

Fuck no

Nothing a little communism can't fix
You mean form an anarchy? lol

kek that would be hilarious
it would prolly still fail too

Yeah, I can do this. Same thing I do now, except with people I know.

Sure, why not?

This is eerily accurate.

Are backpacks the universal sign for virgin?

I would, the bantz would be hilarious, once we learned each others home countries.

I would if we had a plan
Like going to shoot guns or watch football, or purging leftists

im not racist but holy shit niggers are dumb

you realize 90% of us are just fucking around right?

>Implying the majority of people will care if you're black

I spew hate here a lot, in all actuality skin color isn't an issue in my acquaintances.

When and where lads?

Nope. It'll be awkward as fuck.

I'm in St. Augustine, but fuck that drive.

If you aren't a stereotypical nigger we won't have a problem with you.

Thanks

No I can't stand you faggots

Yeah we should do housing areas based on IQ as well, regardless of racem

Implying this mystery mead could even work with excel.

Yea I would go in blackface

Any European meetup would be bound to have a certain grim urgency about it. It would not be fun.

It would be important, but it would not be fun.

Not regardless of race. Even higher iq non whites have less impulse control, than the average white.

I'll become your ai gf (male)

Only I can bring my white gf and trigger you all.

I already go to therightstuff.biz meetings senpai its the most fun I have all week shitposting with other Sup Forumsoks about the jews and niggers

> Implying we wouldn't beat you and re-bleach your gf in front of you.

>expect to get chimped on by a real kang
Kill yourself nigger. The people replying to you saying "blacks arent the same as niggers" are /the_reddit/ faggots. If you don't think white nationalists are lifting and carrying guns you're sorely mistaken. If you chimped out at a Sup Forums meetup you'd need to be scraped off the pavement.