>Making the kikes work more for the war effort
>Sending more ground troops to the battle of Dunkirk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/TheTestamentOfAdolfHitler/TOAH_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Actually genocide the Jews

Then it wouldn't matter who won.

Built more trucks

They should've created a sri-lankan basket-weaving forum where people did nothing but talk about how Germany is going to win the war while getting digits like mine

Those digits were supposed to be mine REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Making the kikes work more for the war effort
they're totally useless at everything save subversion and deceit
not much they could've contributed

Literally just Brits allying with us. What could have been user....

Or how about doing nothing at all. The nazi's were NEVER going to win. They were too horrible.

Stop sympathizing with FUCKING NAZIS, op. Look at yourself in the mirror. Are you happy with the man you've become? What would mom say about her son supporting white males who slaughtered 10 million jews who were just like the average person. They had a future, families, dreams...

Fucking stupid Alt-right brainwashing our young men into heinous ideologies... They all need to be hanged and have their guts eviscerated so that they can be drained and dried out in the sun and pissed on by the masses.-

Hitler snapped and went full retard and tried to invade Russia.

>Not invade Northern Africa
>Prevent the shipment of oil to Russia
>Not get cucked when trying to obtain Heavy Water

By getting these digits.

>They all need to be hanged and have their guts eviscerated so that they can be drained and dried out in the sun and pissed on by the masses.-

The team you're playing for doesn't have the stomach, but I'd look you dead in the eyes as they cut you balls to mouth.

kys.

>could of

please end yourself

This

Hitler could have "won" if he didn't invade Russia and just consolidated power in western Europe (and leaving Britain alone).

>>Waited to invade Russia

Yes, wait for them to finish their military reform and create an army that could actually fight back. Genius.

Here's a way:
>have their leader not be autistic
>stop invading countries after everybody tells you to fucking quit it after Czechoslovakia

Who said I'm on any team? I play for my own. A one man tennis team. I can handle 5 guys at once on all fronts.
Wow such an intelligent post from the alt-right. You sure got the neurons flying. I appreciate the (you) Canadian intellectual.-------

Ayyy

Russia was preparing to attack him first. Have you ever heard the private conversation between Hitler and a general on a train car? They had been amassing a massive army and had been hiding the machines of war so that they could strike and take all of Europe under communism. The way that warfare worked in WWII, the guy who struck first had the advantage, so Hitler, knowing that war was coming, struck first. And guess what? He managed to save half of Europe from communist rule, inadvertently.

>Wait a little longer to invade Russia, concentrate Luftwaffe on taking out RAF and knocking out the Britbongs first
>Accept Franco's initial offer for military assistance
>Push the alliance with the Roaches hard to open up another front to drain the Russians
>Tell the Nips not to fuck with the US
>Fuck the surface navy, just keep spamming U-Boats and strangle the Bongs to death with a blockade

Just a couple of my ideas. They were up against pretty ridiculous odds though.

>Who said I'm on any team? I play for my own. A one man tennis team. I can handle 5 guys at once on all fronts.
What?

Idk why you are justifying for his actions. Russia literally did the same thing to Napoleon.

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

>ally with western powers
>take down the communist regime
>slowly creep your economy into the other powers

This would have been the only way

the best thing would be to make USSR collapse under its own pressure with the help of hohol cucks

>so Hitler, knowing that war was coming

Nope, this is just something invented by German generals after the war. The decision to attack was not driven by fear of an imminent Russian invasion (e.g. read the Goebbels diary)

I don't think Germany could have ever defeated Russia, simply too many people. Maybe bombing runs all winter, then blitzkrieg in the spring? As soon as the weather won't kill your soldiers.

WW2 subs werent nearly as effective as WW1 subs. But meh, why not.

You only need to make one simple change, which is invest more heavily in the nuclear weapon project the Nazis were working on right from the start of the war. After that you can do whatever you want -- invade Britain, invade Russia, fuck it.

>>Wait a little longer to invade Russia, concentrate Luftwaffe on taking out RAF and knocking out the Britbongs first

They tried this and failed.

Don't bomb England

>Continuing of Messcherschmidt development.
>Granting immunity to Jew scientists if they cooperated.
>Waiting to invade Poland until France had submitted.
>No treaty with Russia until the Russians offered one.
>Not declaring war on the United States

>Wait to invade Russia
is the latest Jew tactic to spread misinformation about the war.

no idea what their end game is for this one. Probably just disruption.

Checked

Declare war on the United States

After Pearl Harbor hitler gave Roosevelt and Churchill the gift of the war by declaring war on the us

Even with the jappan attack the us pop didn't really care to get involved in the European war

That's not true Russia was totally unprepared for a German invasion

In some of the first days of Barbarossa the ussr was literally firing field commanders because they thought they were lying.

Hitler did not need to invade Russia, at least not yet.

Thunderf00t made a video about this, but the britbottles shouldn't have been able to get into Europe at all. Germany had them surrounded with a secret, underwater mine that no one but the Germans knew how to sweep, which would have crippled the country and ultimately forced its surrender.
They got unlucky. One of the pilots in charge of dropping the things had to veer upwards to avoid being shot out of the sky. The result was his mine landing on a muddy beach without detonating.
Once they knew it was a magnetic trigger, sweeping it was as easy as running a current.

> listens to Thunderf00t

Why do you enjoy listening to retards?

>when you're such a NEET you shitpost on Sup Forums during the day instead of, well, anything else

They split the Luftwaffe in two to go fight the Russians. I know Stalin was revving up to steamroll Europe, but I'd imagine there was at least another year or two til that would happen. Stalin was so massively underprepared for Barbarossa that he ordered his generals to stand down for hours because he didn't believe that the Germans were invading, he'd need a good while to prepare for such a massive undertaking, time that Hitler could've maybe used to forge more alliances with the Roaches and Spaniards and maybe kept Japan from attacking the US by tying up loose ends in North Africa to get them a steady supply of oil to attack the Russians in the East.

Hitler himself talked about some mistakes in his tabletalks
archive.org/stream/TheTestamentOfAdolfHitler/TOAH_djvu.txt

Waiting to invade russia is a bad idea since they were preparing to launch an attack.

Their alliance with italy fucked them over pretty bad:
the Italians had the nerve to
throw themselves, without seeking our advice and
without even giving us previous warning of their
intentions, into a pointless campaign in Greece, The
shameful defeats which they suffered caused certain
of the Balkan States to regard us with scorn and ontempt. Here, and nowhere else, are to be found
the causes of Yugoslavia's stiffening attitude and her
volte-face in the spring of 1941. This compelled us,
contrary to all our plans, to intervene in the Balkans,
and that in its turn led to a catastrophic delay in the
launching of our attack on Russia. We were compelled
to expend some of our best divisions there. And as a
net result we were then forced to occupy vast terri-
tories in which, but for this stupid show, the presence
of any of our troops would have been quite unneces-
sary. The Balkan States would have been only too
pleased, had they been so allowed, to preserve an
attitude of benevolent neutrality towards us. As for
our paratroopers I would have preferred to launch
them against Gibraltar than against Corinth or Crete!
Ah! if only the Italians had remained aloof from
this war !

Blame your autistic Emperor trying to naval race us.

>could of
It's could HAVE you dumb motherfucker!!!

Stop starting wars

Japan leaves America alone.

They should have taken out Britain first.

>ITT: We think of ways that The Nazis could of won WW2

not attacking anyone, but instead devise a genius plan to occupy Europe by economics?

Stop trying to make peace and appeal to the Anglos. Just fucking march them into the sea

Hitler is a fucking idiot. The entire strategy of the English was to keep Europe divided and weak and the British empire strong. Its why they sided with the Germans in the napoleonic wars.

A European superstate dominated by one party would have been a serious threat to the empire.

They were always gonna get crushed by the Commies in the end

no they didnt, some genius called hitler decided it was more important to bomb cockneys than to finish off the raf, which was on its last legs when they were given a reprieve

Only your mother can handle 5 guys at once, user

>could of

>They split the Luftwaffe in two to go fight the Russians

No they didn't. Barbarossa started on 22th June 1941. The planned invasion of Britain was called off in December 1940. By that time the Battle of Britain was already lost.

>ome genius called hitler decided it was more important to bomb cockneys than to finish off the raf,

They couldn't finish off the RAF because the German losses mounted faster than the British ones, especially the pilots.

Stop changing the MD5

But that wasn't his plan. He didn't want a war with western Europe, the lebensraum was to the east. He only had to fight the west cause he allies backed poland

>Physicist is retarded because he disagrees with me about something.
You're just as bad as the people who think Trump is a fucking retard.