CA Douchebag driver almost runs over people in CA

Ok so this little SOB went flying through a light at Allen and palm in Bakersfield CA.

Then went into the turn lane doing no less than 70 but proceeded to fly past all the cars in the straight lane almost hitting a bunch of people.

He pulled into Albertsons being followed by no less than 5 citizens who saw it.

WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

bakersfieldcity.us/gov/depts/police/crime/report_crime_non_emergency.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another car pic

Pic of lil SOB driver

Did you mistake this for Reddit or something, fucknut?

bakersfield? im sorry. call the police.

is that way faggot.

so what did you do to him?

Police taking him off. Thanks user

>bakersfield
christ no wonder you posted this on Sup Forums, the only thing worse than the smog is the people

5 whole citizens?! You mean you dragged the 4 other passengers in your car with you along this pedantic trail of tears and self righteousness. God this is why you have no friends and are stuck here like the rest of us. Go fuck yourself op.

>2012 Subaru WRX STi

Typical douche mobile. Let me guess, Monster Energy apparel and flat brim cap?

Real gentlemen drive GC8 Imprezas.

if the cops don't take his car, call the tow company for the lot and have the car removed. might have to have the manager from albertsons do it. but there might be a sign on one of the light posts in the parking lot.

OK. That's nice OP.

>Bakersfield
>Citizens
Doubtful

Manlets, when will they learn to drive?

kek, senor

Not your personal army, fuck off you underage retard. This isn't Sup Forums, this isn't even Sup Forums material. Go choke on smog you hick

Meth capital of the world

bakersfieldcity.us/gov/depts/police/crime/report_crime_non_emergency.htm

It's fake. He's not vaping

tfw I live in bakersfield

just kill me bros

Damn that's a sexy Subie. Why are you so jealous OP? It's almost like you guys want to be normies so badly that you have to ruin any and all fun they might have.

Faggot.

kek, but i also hope you eat rake

>Typical douche mobile.
>Leafpostan

Subaru WRX STi is alpha as fuck, however the lil spic fucked it up with bodymods.

They call it a poor man's porshe for a reason.

Haha I know someone who does that he almost killed 5 people haha

so your average californian driver?

fucking christ i hate this state

OP deliver you little bitch

>They call it a poor man's porshe
Literally no one does, though. Besides, a Porsche isn't even something to be proud of. Along with the BMWs and Mercs in my neighborhood, it's just the Wal-Mart of luxury cars.

Pull out gun and shoot driver op. Oh wait your California no guns pussy liberal. We are not your personal army.

Newfag, off youself for doxing with the license plate thinking Sup Forums would give a shit about some mexican faggot who can't drive.

Want respect? Right that guy and livestream it.

Also police won't do anything unless they whitness event or driver admits fault. Maybe you can sue driver for scaring you if you get a good Jew lawyer.

He looks like a fucking child.

Faggot, we should enjoy the lulz doxing can bring

REMOVE TACO

BUILD WALL

>Cali

Who gives a shit?

Slash his tires and piss on his door handle

>40212 ▶
>Slash his tires and piss on his door handle
This. Pics or it didn't happen

First time driving? I drive a lot at work and see shit drivers like this damn near every day.

>tfw 5'7"
Please tell me he is shorter than that

>take pic of car and some people
>make up story
Shit proof m8

Looks like a typical subbie owner. Why is it all subbie owners are douch nozzlez?

>HURRRR DURRR KEN BLOCK
>IM GYMKAHNAH
>DRIFT
>GIVE HER THE SHOCKER DURRRRR
>IM A RALLY RACER
>NEVER DRIVIN OFF OF PAVEMENT
>MUH AWD

Chads falling for a stupid meme.