Trump has lost it

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He makes ridiculous claims and gives no evidence for them. He fucking won and is going to be the president soon and he still peddles shit straight from "The lizard people rule us!"-Alex Jones' channel.

He's going to fuck it up even before he takes the helm. This shit just isn't going to fly. Some people who voted for him are already starting to hate him and he hasn't executed a single damn policy yet.

He is insane

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously da fuck

Can't you look it up yourself, superretard?
You are the one making a ridiculous claim, Trump is talking about illegals, which is the core of his campaign.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html

Here

>fox news
>fox
>news

lel nice source there buddy

>lel
Scum, can't even be serious for a short reading session, just fuck off then.

there's no such thing as 'evidence' in media today. evidence doesn't matter. i think he's right.

you think there's no evidence for it, i think there's vast and overwhelming evidence for it, and i don't respect you enough to think that i can change your mind by pointing out that illegals are encouraged and permitted to vote and have been imported on purpose because they vote democrat.

basically, i have no choice but to not see you as a human being.

tim kaine and the governor of Va pardoned 60K felons giving them voting rights the week before the election(something that is unheard of and can definitely be challenged legally).

there's the evidence you fucking mong

Foxnews is conservative CNN.
I'd trust it more than CNN, honestly, though I have a bias.
Anyway, his point is that leftist news outlets won't report on it.
Literally in your OP post.

>finniggers
>able to read
Topkek.

"Trump needs to stop doing what made him popular and act like every other lame ass politician"

- Trolls & Fools

didn't think I'd find you out CTR ?

lmao
did this actually go through?

>foxnews

You can put anything. California relies on the honor system. Rest assured though, the 3,000,000 illegal immigrants in California who think that Trump is going to kill them are all totally honest.

>everything trump won was because of muh russian hackers
>hill dindu nuffins, she won fair 'n square

This fucking triggers me.

So South Park called it, Trump is trying to NOT take office

youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs

>TRUMP ONLY TALKED ABOUT VOTER FRAUD WHEN HE WAS LOSING, HURR DURR
>W-W-WHY IS HE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT, HE ALREADY WON, SHEESH
Just can't please some people.

Pls don't make us mongoloids look stupid.

>Pedro Taco
lel

You have to go back

>i have no choice but to not see you as a human being

He is a fin, after all.

These 8 years are going to be fucking great.

Tell me that's photoshoped, otherwise I will be spooped.