Tfw somali

>tfw somali
What do I do lads? I didn't choose to be born like this, but I don't want to an hero either.
I don't even know the language or talk with any but I'll always be one.

Go back to Africa and make Somalia great again.

Don't be a stereotype, love Britain and all British things.

Volunteer to arms when your nation calls.

Get a minimum wage job and build a fucking castle in Somalia.

haha alright mo farah

Return to the motherland, and take the lessons learned from western ideology with you. Make somalia great agai- just make it great.

I already do that, and I would for sure volunteer. I love Britain and hate muslims.

>but I don't want to an hero either.
That's a dream of mine but it's harder than it sounds.

You have two choices

A: love Britain and fight for it at every step
B: Don't get down on yourself when it comes to your heritage. Nobody is beyond rising above and beyond expectation

don`t be a nigger.

But really thank you for actual advice. I love Britain.

>again

>Step 1: Win a few gold medals, without directly contributing anything to society.
>Step 2: Become lauded as a "great Briton" and a "good Muslim" whenever there's a terrorist attack, even though 80% of your ethnic group is on welfare.
Job done!

>what is ancient Ethiopia

Just goo to the most conservative villages and fuck many young white 18 year old white women.

Spread your seed, brother.

You have to go back.

Lol fuck off Muhammad Khan. You're not my brother if you're actually some Paki and not shitposting.
That's what I actually hate.

That's harder than it sounds.

Sorry, mate.

never forget you are british, not somali.

keep your chin up and have that british pride in your heart you will do fine in this world.

Bump, I don't want the thread to get buried this soon.

Haha, I saw that thread. It's quite truthful really.
I'll try, because I love this country. I was born here even, so was my mother and father.

I'm actually quad racial.
>I have the mathematical and puzzle solving mind of a east Asian
>I have the physical strength and speed of a nigger
>I have the courage, wisdom and creativity of a classical white
>And I have the greedy, money making, and back stabbing blood of a filthy anglo

Don't listen to the "go back" fags, really. Like this user said >Don't get down on yourself when it comes to your heritage. Nobody is beyond rising above and beyond expectation

You can choose how you act, but not how you are born. Be good.

lol sure buddy
Thanks.

Seriously cuz. If you are redpilled, you hold the power to be a champion of good. Go study law. Get your shit together. Go and fight the corruption in the government of your HOMELAND. Where your ancestors toiled for you.

iktfb

I was this guy
Literally everywhere Somalis are, they shit up the place. I might as well be a sentient roach that is self-aware about how much humans hate us, and how justified they are in doing so.

Just don't be a lousy parasite who worships an oppressive sand-dwelling pedophile and go about your life

The answer to this question is always the same. Use your oppressed status to advocate against leftists.

If Finland ever turned magically into a shithole and I was deported forcibly, I would commit the rest of my life into training, organizing and doing whatever it takes to return to Finland and restore order.

There is a reason I despise refugees over honest immigrants.

Be the change you want to see in the world

>stop black culture
>begin glorious british culture

Get some mash an eels in you lad. None of that green goat sludge Grandma Olofinjana makes.

Deny your heritage and say you're from a different country.

Same. I saw your post. And I feel exactly the same even. This must be what right wing Jews feel like, however many there are.
That's my aspiration. I want to fix my homeland, however unlikely it is. Destroy Islam in the country, too.
Yeah, I said that I hated Muslims.
That's a good idea.

look at me, this is my thread now

But that's just a shitty thing to do desu.
That's sounds honestly very good of you. I've been playing to start that, but it's almost impossible to do much. I'll continue to try though.
I'll try for sure.
lol, that honestly sounds pretty good. I was never raised Somali, I don't even have a Somali first name. I have always stuck to English culture.

lmao

>Pretend to be Nigerian or Haitian or some shit
>DO NOT, and I mean DO FUCKING NOT, touch our white wimmenz
>Find gainful employment
>Find a wholesome negress
>Eventually find some way to return to Oogaboogaland with her and try to reform your people into something resembling human beings

I don't know Abdullah. Just try to minimize your chimping and bix nooding while in Britbongistan and think of returning. Just do not inject your seed into the British gene pool under any circumstances.

I've made that as a rule for me. I will never fuck any British white wimminz for sure, probably not any white wimminz in general.
So in general, that sounds pretty good.

No one can help how they are born, and you should not be punished for that. A black man can labour just as hard as white man. Thats all that matters.

When you forego your labour to pursue personal gain or undermine the peoples' beliefs, thats when you need to go.

>A black man can labour just as hard as white man.

kek

Ancient Ehiopia was just a bunch of niggers who wanted to take shit from white egyptians.
Pack your bags m8.

you should just make some money and start a business in Somalia

If you think Ancient Egypt was white, you are literally retarded. The closest thing they are related to are modern Copts, and nah Ancient Ethiopia was more than that.
Why do I need to leave?

That's actually possible, but I need a bunch of bodyguards and shit for that, lol.

Ethiopia and Somalia are two different countries. And neither of them were much more than shitholes, like ever. None of the African Kingdoms were even close to something like Ancient Greece or Rome.

They just went from quasi tribal kingdoms to Mad Max in less than a century.

lmao
>Mad Max
good way to describe

He may statistically have a lower IQ, but moving shit around isn't exactly difficult.

So I just saw the American Somali thread.
It's cancer.

bump

another bump

An acquaintance of mine is from Jamaica and is going to graduate college this December at the age of 20. Cannot remember the name of her degree atm but it is medical and she intends to be a heart surgeon. She usually takes 6 classes a semester and she took 7 last semester in addition to helping with research in the college's lab and being RA of her dorm. Girl is a monster.

She is the reason I don't buy into the full nig disgust. Not all black people are nigs.