>France isn't red
>Ukrainians in charge of history

France lost too

>implying Ukraine will even be a country in a year

Putin's gonna steamroll in m8, better run if you don't like Russia

China and Japan should be red too.

>if you don't like Russia
if

How's Crimea doing? You get it back yet?

A Swedish flag? If so, you're in Afghanistan.

they lost against a superpower

you lost against some farmers in a hole, whilst being a superpower. embarassing

This might get a rise out of me from another country. But I'm sorry Ukraine, it's not my opinion here that you are objectively fucked. Your experiment as a country has failed as most Slavic shitholes do. The river returns to the sea comrade.

Look at it this way, if you stupid rednecks ever actually get off the couch for long enough to rebel against some future government, you'll hardly even need your military style assault weapons, you can use your farm tools instead. Your pathetic, over-funded military wont know what hit them. This is probably a good thing too, seeing as how you (hopefully) wont even have guns anymore within a couple of decades (if the government ever comes to its senses).

And you lost to a bunch of 14 year old farmers in the American Revolution. What's your point?

>all this butthurt
Yes yes, I'm a leaf, I know

whilst conquering the world. murica was irrelevent back then so didnt bother dealing with your little tantrum

Vietnam has always been irrelevant.

>How's Crimea doing?
Great actually, people are happy with their choice.
t . Crimean

France and Cambodja lost too, you dense Ukranian!

yeah, but you sent your whole fucking military over many years, spending billions. you got embarrassed.

home of the brave

>he thinks he's helping his case

Kids don't play with fire!

Honestly who gives a fuck about frogs and rainforest niggers - irrelevant countries.

Someone post that "Some countries use the Metric system; others go to the moon" pic.

>he fell for the moon hoax
WEW LAD

Still gargling Soviet propaganda, I see.

> Oy vey can you see
>> by the cuck's bedroom light

>hawaii not existing
>african's knowing how to measure temperature
>helicopter for you

t. noncountry

hello russia

France lost too.

>what so proudly he hails

1 million Vietnamese deaths
About 60000 American deaths

Nice meme Sven

>the goal of the war was killing as many vietnamese people, especially civilians women and children