AMA: unknown government organization in germany from Department cyber investigating

I can not betray too much just that I work for the cybercrime department and take care of special cases. Our organization works unrecognized and was created after the fall of the wall from former employees of the Stasi and some spies of the Western powers.

The Internet will soon no longer exist as you know it. Large constraints will come and higher penalties will include ID identification to go online so in the future everyone will be forced to be online with real names.

I will respond as best I can, but I must protect my identity at all costs and also the name of the organization

Other urls found in this thread:

t3n.de/news/merkel-fake-news-bots-trolle-769925/
time.com/4575981/barack-obama-fake-news-democracy-facebook/
github.com/StevenBlack/hosts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone with abit of logic knows the freedom of the internet wont live forever. I've been spouting the ID thing for years, Just think logically and you can see their next moves; but not all of them.

How will they circumvent TOR, VPNs, and the inevitable blackmarket of internet IDs?

>everyone will be forced to be online with real names.
>but I must protect my identity at all costs
Oh, the ironing.

Are they going to use "terrorism", "cyber terrorism" or any false flag to pressure ppl into it or will it be a slow conversion?

Testing is carried out every 1-2 months where the identity of the user is ensured, including biometric procedures

They will take care of tor more I can not say

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark" - Revelation 13:17

Buy, sell, or shitpost.

Political opponents will have nothing more to laugh at

is google and facebook working with you?

Sorry, but thats just cryptic bullshit.

OK everyone start NOW building up their most complete library archives (old-school on portable harddisks with redundant backups as if online speeds were back to early-2000s levels) of anything you value and a future authoritarian regime might not: books, movies, documentaries, etc..

1. How soon is "soon". Of course not the exact date but.. "within the decade", "within 5 years", "within 2 years", "within a year", "before x-mas" or some inkling?

2. How come a rogue unofficial conglomerate such as you describe it knows of future official policy

3. for this to have any substantial long-term effect, it would have to be at the supranational level. Is this EU initiative, or UN, or G10 / G7 / G20 driven?

4. Lots of elections coming up throughout the EU in 2017, realistically this would have to wait until after late September at least, eh?

lol you got no idea what you were talking about

Stop LARPing.

a) You can tunnel pretty much via any protocol and bypass all that shit. If China can't then Merkel "Das Internet ist schließlich Neuland für alle" certainly can't.

b) A free internet is mandatory for a fuckton of industrial and educational procedures. They won't harm taxbucks by constricting the economy.

>books, movies, documentaries
wikileaks, entire blog/site archives, perhaps even wikipedia.. but let's wait if this potential LARPer can further substantiate his VERY wobbly vague fear-mongering

Why are they doing it?

so, "mama Merkel" will try to silence opposition?

We can make inquiries and in special cases we will be provided with a special api and direct access to databases of meta informations from the largest social networks

Wow, I foresee a future of rumours wandering from mouth to mouth, undercover leaflet printing cellars and guerilla distribution ..... vibrant times again, no more parallel stagnant apathic filter bubbles.

And when are these huge population low infrastructure countries like Bangladesh, Nigeria and Brazil going to suddenly develop 100% valid ID INfrastructure so they aren't denied using the internet?

Governments can't control shit, 15 year old boys will always be smarter

what the fuck is the special law you have, and you cannot distribute (((hacking))) software. Say, i study Cyber Security how can i pen-test my machine to know if i do it right? It makes no sense. When people Borealis the power that your government has taken away form them, it's gonna be lights out for you

OP to cement the credibility of your claims (without risking revealing your identity) addressing these will help:

>1. How soon is "soon".
very soon .... next year

>2. How come a rogue unofficial conglomerate such as you describe it knows of future official policy
I get a lot to hear in my position

>3. for this to have any substantial long-term effect, it would have to be at the supranational level. Is this EU initiative, or UN, or G10 / G7 / G20 driven?
UN and EU - america will follow

>4. Lots of elections coming up throughout the EU in 2017, realistically this would have to wait until after late September at least, eh?
before

We do not have much time left

They will be excluded and sanctioned.

Strict laws regarding computers and network parts in terms of import and export to other countrys

Funny thing about government reasoning, they don't need 100%. If they get to nudge the (lazy/uninformed/don't-care) 90+% of the populace, they can decide to "work" the small rebels (mostly to make a show trial to nudge up the 90% number, rather than from any REAL danger) as and when expedient.

There'll always be loopholes. Watertightness isn't the primary goal, just commonly perceived watertightness.

By now most folks are sheepish enough to take it, especially the gradual approach combined with further real income erosion which keeps the cattle focused on earning a living.

What about the dark/deep web? Will traffic go up as more basement dwellers flee the sinking ship of normie internet? What will happen there?

How is that a bad thing? The Internet must be just as regulated as going out on the street is.

>implying you can force me when I'm behind a myriad of proxies

she just pretended to be stupid

>t3n.de/news/merkel-fake-news-bots-trolle-769925/
>time.com/4575981/barack-obama-fake-news-democracy-facebook/

Its going to happen next year

As long as merkel is still at the power

The government cant control the internet NOW. This is so ridiculous. How bored do you have to be to believe this shit?

>america
>following anything the UN or EU does

Hello
When jihad begins in EU any info?

Most countries you can already trace any connection (router or sim card) to the passport/id used to register it.

"ID identification to go online" requires some sort of device distribution or assumes folks will enter truthful ID numbers or whatever. Sounds like a huge hassle for all parties incl govts with exactly NO real immediate dividend. Other than to demonstrate draconian power over the citizens.

If this happens before any EU elections, it's lights-out for the establishment. If this happens before German elections, it's lights out for mainstream parties. If they cancel the elections, lights out. Care to explain exactly why your warning is plausible in this light?

Mark of the beast is Islam.

>Most countries you can already trace any connection (router or sim card) to the passport/id used to register it.
I mean "they can trace" etc

>Strict laws regarding computers and network parts in terms of import and export to other countrys

You can't use a hardware level solution for your claims. We have fucking trouble to get companies to switch from machines running fricking XP era machines as their hardware because they won't buy new stuff due to costs.

Good luck having half the civilized world change their hardware.

Lobyist would fry any politician alive who tries to make them switch.

And if I want I can create my own fucking internet by tunneling it over cat picture posts on tumblr. Heck smart people could go back to dial up without even bothering to invent new stuff.

> MUH INTERNET IDS

It consultant here, if you mean your isp (who you pay your bill to) has your name and can in fact trace the name to your v4 or v6 address, then no shit.

If you mean "logged into internet as etc etc etc" on like jewgle, it's already happened.

If you mean that TOR, i2p or the real shit is broken, then of course.

And yet, we're all still lost in the static. Fuck off hans, you don't know shit.

good luck nigger

the genie is out of the bottle if you want to free a bunch of nazis from interenet addiction and force them into the real world to multiply and take action it is on you faggots.

killing free user speech on the internet = total war on globalists irl

this post is larping

oh and that picture you have really explains your computer illiteracy.

>We do not have much time left

What do you mean by that ? You guys are globalist right ?
Is Trump a menace to all of you ?

How will this be implemented and enforced? What's to stop people using fake ID's?

Finally a lil bit of logic

Can confirm this is on the way in USA.

Provisions go into effect on Friday, with lawmakers away.

They wont come now ofc. We're still a decade or few away from the id's.

You can only make an educated guess

It's a picture. It's a picture in my folder and yet you think im some leet hacker or edgey kid; It's just a picture. Good god i hit a nerve.

Well OP?

How will you stop/mitigate home-grown ISP's, networks that will circumvent your controls?

Ah yes, I really like the prompts to upload your photo ID. As if a criminal can't just google image search passwort, scroll forward 15 pages and take some idiots passport whos camera autosynced his passport scan to some image upload site. Or just bloody use good old GIMP to change your own into someone elses.

Biometrics? Won't work. Passwords can be stolen/phished/faked , so can biometrics.

Brings up the next point. If they ask for identification everywhere Phishing will have a field day.

"Your Facebook needs your assprint for verification due to new EU ruling. See new-eu-ruling.ru. click on link and fill out all data or we destroy account!"

Too late m8

>www.yahoo.com / news / russia-demands-internet- users - show-id-access-public-160535546.html ? ref=gs

How safe are we? Just from a shitposting and a little denial of a certain historic event perspective.

>America will follow

remove the spaces

http:// w ww.thenew american.com /tech/computers /item/18279-obama-s-internet-id-plot- being- tested-in-two-states

How will you integrate biometric procedures to a home laptop?
Unless most of the TOR network nodes are compromised, which isn't likely to happen, how will the government see what the user is browsing if the data is encrypted on the local machine

How much does food cost in Germany. For example, a Dr Oetker thin crust Pizza?

>How much does food cost in Germany. For example, a Dr Oetker thin crust Pizza?
(tfw an Italian enquires about industrial frozen 'pizza')

About 2€ depending on size and toppings and market.

Are you prepared to be a martyr for the rest of the globalist filth? I ask because even you should know how this is going to end for you and the rest of your government agencies.

I'm not afraid, I always browse in incognito mode and with HTTPS everywhere.

Don't forget to use a secure browser and keep your anti virus up to date. I hear Safari is good on Windows.

If your current session is tied to your state ID (as per the LARP), that doesn't matter.

In addition to the measures you mentioned, rather than installing potentially compromised/snooping ad-blockers folks should just take the minute to change their OS' hosts file as available and described here:

github.com/StevenBlack/hosts

The ID will be meta. You won't use it, but everyone will have a traceable unique ID assigned by the NSA/GCHQ or whateve the corresponding org is in their countries.

That hosts file gets updated constantly, just a habitual 1x/month refresh should be fine to avoid 99.9+% of non-state (but still potentially corrupt and in any event resource-consuming) tracking. Once you get off social networks, you can use the maximal version excluding Google/Facebook trackers etc.

>I work for the cybercrime department
>german flag

Why not quit or change department then? If a regular part of my job was arresting people for their political opinions under the guise of "hate speech" I'd feel like a huge scumbag, no matter how many online predators or credit card thieves I arrested.

>The ID will be meta. You won't use it, but everyone will have a traceable unique ID assigned by the NSA/GCHQ or whateve the corresponding org is in their countries.
Don't we have that already, as in "lite edition"? More or less? If I use a shared wifi or friend's wifi, your suggestion doesn't deliver what OP insinuated was the next goal for "them"

Who came up with this?