Brit/pol/ - Based Sup Forumses in UK edition

>Paul Nuttall is elected new Ukip leader as Nigel Farage finally bows out
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/28/paul-nuttall-elected-new-ukip-leader-nigel-farage-finally-bows/

>Donald Trump claims he lost the popular vote due to millions of 'illegal' votes - but is there any truth to it?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/28/donald-trump-claims-lost-popular-vote-due-millions-illegal-votes/

>Paul Nuttall elected as UKIP leader
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38125432

>Legal fight over single market membership
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38126899

>BREAKING: Paul Nuttall named Ukip's new leader
express.co.uk/news/politics/737281/New-Ukip-leader-Paul-Nuttall-Brexit-Nigel-Farage-Suzanne-Evans

>ANOTHER bid to BLOCK Brexit: Think tank claims Tories are 'breaking law' by pulling UK out
express.co.uk/news/politics/737234/Brexit-pro-single-market-group-legal-challenge

>‘We hold the cards’ Brexit negotiators BULLISH ahead of EU showdown
express.co.uk/news/politics/737306/Brexit-negotiations-EU-trade-deal-single-market-WTO

>Paul Nuttall elected as Ukip leader
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/28/paul-nuttall-elected-as-ukip-leader

>Theresa May faces new legal challenge over Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-theresa-may-article-127-new-legal-challenge-britain-single-market-latest-a7443016.html

>Are Nige dropping redpills on Enoch Powell
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLxIbHHW2xBTEddz-Z8MYc5PQq7iVEk4J6JsvPaf_Y7KUhaQ/viewform
express.co.uk/news/politics/737281/New-Ukip-leader-Paul-Nuttall-Brexit-Nigel-Farage-Suzanne-Evans
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
twitter.com/AnaDeRothschild/status/803320160509710336
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU
twitter.com/AnaDeRothschild/media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_bailout_referendum,_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

PAUL NUTALL
DAILY MAIL
UKIP

Imperial Leather

I might fuck one of those chicks with dicks
What do you reckon?

JUST THE TWO OF US
ARE NIGE AND THE DON OTP

careful, this video triggers YKTD's autism

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

Nvr 4get

Does literally anyone on here like YKTD?

a

s
h
i
t

Yeah me

The real question is, does anyone here NOT hate him?

Whilst the Emilia/Nigella/Kelly/Holly posters succumbed, only the Kstewposter soldiers on.

Why? It's ebin xD
Also checked.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLxIbHHW2xBTEddz-Z8MYc5PQq7iVEk4J6JsvPaf_Y7KUhaQ/viewform

You are 17 who voted leave

He's not that bad tbqh, don't know why all of you hate him so much.

He contributes heavily to brit/pol/ and overall is a decent poster, even if all of his posts are objectively wrong.

Oi oi fuck off lad.

What did JEWSTDIE mean by this?

Would procreate with.

as a person? not really. you can't deny that he's perceptive and good at debating though

There's one type of poster you forgot about mate.

Starting to wonder if I have a distaste for liberalism as a whole. (Though in many social spheres, like surveillance, I naturally hold liberal views.)

I find myself more drawn both to the "old" left and to the "new" right posing a threat to it than to continued maintenance of "the status quo, but better."

there's some innate appeal to just tearing things down as they're done now, then letting the proper right and left have a good scrap over who'll run things in future.

The great irony is that my life has stopped dead

Isn't she Russian?

M8s I turned 25 a few weeks ago but my bennies didn't increase to 70 quid. I thoght it would be automatic.

What can I do about this? I thought about asking but I try to avoid chatting with them and what-not

>posting yank slags in /britpol/
Shameful

NOW THIS IS TOP TIER BRITISH COMEDY

He's a boring, narrow-minded, contrarian cunt, who just ignores your posts if you blow his cover of being all hot air and no substance. Yet still considerably better company than our new reddit-tier friends.

Was there something I missed? Are you the Islamophobe of the Year poster?

>BREAKING: Paul Nuttall named Ukip's new leader
>express.co.uk/news/politics/737281/New-Ukip-leader-Paul-Nuttall-Brexit-Nigel-Farage-Suzanne-Evans

When are you guys ever going to stop doubting me?

It depends how you look at it. His actual comedy is pretty dire and unamusing. What is amusing is seeing the audience react and go berserk over what is just an obvious troll. As seen here:
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

And more obviously here: youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw

In that second one, his actual stand-up is utter tripe. What's amusing is the angry feminist cunt afterwards. Of course, you might not find any of it funny. It's very much libertarian and could be seen as just as damaging to social order (what little of it is left) as leftist comedy.

I have never been to McDonalds in my life before. Tomorrow I will be going. What should I eat there?

It's fucking over. Brexit won't happen.

World Peace was kino though

Eat a Chicken Legend lad, They're fucking delicious.

Disagree. Most of World Peace was dire, it was just amusing that it even got to the television in the first place. Not that it'll get a second series.

Please tell me that isn't real.

Big Mac meal with a (regular) Coke
Might as well start with the original

I don't understand why Israel is see as the most informative and bantastic.

>(((((Rothschild))))

So what exactly happens when these nonces get their second referendum?

It's real, James Delingpole just retweeted it.

twitter.com/AnaDeRothschild/status/803320160509710336

This show on channel 5 I used to be a caseworker for a MP

>twitter.com/AnaDeRothschild/status/803320160509710336

Fake account but the message is generally true

Dunno. She's cute tho.

every Israeli I see here is a top lad desu. we're not butthurt though

>Merchant you are greatest ally

Why do Poles act nationalist in England when they're not even in their own country? It's like going to someone else's house and boasting about your assets while they give you dinner.

Our Mogg on this thing on Channel 5 atm lads.

"Uncle is shouting down the telephone to @DrJillStein This doesn't look good."

Delingpole got trolled

Daily reminder to
Praise our once-Glorious Empire

He is such an idiot

>Our
>youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU
>Voted for the Snoopers' Charter, killing his image as Le Liberty-Loving Old Tory forever

>twitter.com/AnaDeRothschild/status/803320160509710336
kek

His arguments often have no real substance, and when thats exposed he runs off to his safe space
I hate his guts to be honest, but then I do most people who have ill informed political opinions

No, but on numerous occasions you just retreat from discussion when you've been talking bollocks, e.g. last thread you said there are now loads of 'alt-right' comedians and telly programmes, I asked twice for clarification and you just scrolled past. Stop talking shite and attempt to back your claims up more.

twitter.com/AnaDeRothschild/media
I have some doubts

stop posting my Sasha

Of course it is real. Just check what happened in Greece a while before BRexit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_bailout_referendum,_2015

> 61% DO NOT ACCEPT
> (((changed few shit around)))
> (((Accepted without referendum)))
> B-but w-we respected your voice, people, it was just not the same conditions anymore!
> Honest!

They run the test on the Greeks who are known for their riots, it passed. Then you were next. Enjoy your 'democracy'.

>tanganyika
>a fucking giraffe

Based Paul

>implying the Conservatives should cuck themselves and concede to UKIP

Yeah, fuck off lad. #Tory4Lyfe. xDDD

Yeah but, Y'know. Russian.

See? Told you.

America here

Rothschild... ROOOOOOOOOOTTHHHHHSCHIIIIIIIILLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I was actually joking about how America is a Jew fortress. Kinda ruins the joke when it has to be explained though.

One eye bigger than the other

Dropped

no

Stop

Being in favour of liberty doesn't inherently make you a liberal.
Liberal is an outdated label, like so many labels are in politics, and its been poisoned by the americans now anyway.
Form your opinions based on the issue at hand, don't try and fit them into your predefined ideological solutions

Give me 3 (three) reasons why I should?
Commie scum.

And that is why Mogg is an idiot a member of the public out smarted him

Greatest flag of them all

>muh based poles
fuck off civic nationalist scum. poles are fine in their own land, but england should be only ENGLISH

No procreation? She has good genes doe

>Call HMRC
>Wait on hold for 3 years
>???
>PROFIT!!!

>'professional' cosplayer
I can guarantee she's a massive degenerate slapper with daddy issues for days.

Don't post your passport on Sup Forums.
But you're welcome to post your tits or kindly gtfo.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

A Pole created this thread, not an Englishman. So calm your tits.

I meant that they're exploiting a rapidly-expanding political niche for profit, not that there are lots of them. See, for example, the amount of alt-right or pro-Trump female youtubers who just parrot what other, arguably more dedicated people say on their own videos, because they know it's trending right now

y-you too
t. South Thanet

i miss the Liz poster

Universal Credit is bloody brilliant, innit. Been getting a stonking great penny a month since May and now I don't even get to live off such generous largesse now my pay has gone up and I'm more or less full time again (seasonal work). Still get made to go in every fortnight at the expense of my own time and bus fare, even though I'm working at least 25 hour weeks (much of it overtime for unsociable hours) and there is absolutely no remuneration for upholding my end of the bargain.
I can't just "quit" because "it doesn't work like that" and apparently signing on doesn't exist anymore, so signing off is also not an option.
I can understand the idea behind it, but you get suckered into having someone having a detailed nosey at your income, earnings, your schedule etc. way past you're reaping any kind of benefit.

Lad you only make me want her more

Also ppl pls watch this pls

Yeah that's his point.

Whatever their seasonal burger is atm
They are the only ones with any beef content
Or something chicken

Where do I buy that hoodie?
I want one.

Who the fuck actually voted for Al Murray?

gaier is not a russian name.

>>>/fuckoff/

Where my fellow civic nationalists at?

318 lefties who thought they were ever-so-funny and some very confused old women and/or skinheads