Girl flirting with me at college

>Girl flirting with me at college
>Check facebook
>She's liberal as fuck
>In relationship with weak jawed numale

HAHA do I do it lads? Is there anything morally unacceptable about cucking numales?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope you have to fuck her.

It also helps him since IMO learning about how women actually work is the first red pill that needs to be swallowed.

get him to raise your kid or no balls

Fuck her you cuck

Didn't think of it that way, thanks leaf.

I'm now positive I will be doing it as a humanitarian effort.

Well it's a tad bit degenerate, but on the other hand it might teach her weakass cuck bf a thing or two about how the real world works.

Maybe it'll help him wake up, which would be good. Plenty of people make mistakes in college, he's still saveable.

Do It.

This

Do this. Redpill those cucks with your dick.

start having sex then piss on her

Use her as a living sex toy

Not your blog.

This has a lot more to do about politics and sociology of women fellow user :^)

Look at all these degenerate pieces of shit telling you to go for it. Have some respect for yourself and tell her no.

Remember that your choices have consequence, sleeping with her could result in your death.

I have that same wall poster.

you can't cuck someone with a micropenis Chad.

Well you could, but don't go complaining if she ends up cheating on you, you saw the red flag plain and clear. Also, how can you tell someone is a "numale" from their jaw only?

>Also, how can you tell someone is a "numale" from their jaw only?
Same with the SJW fishmouth, it too highly correlates from the examples we see.

Stay away
If you fuck her and upset her somehow which is pretty much guranteed, She will accuse you of rape and ruin your life

Yeah well aware of that

You can tell someone is a numale pretty easily by their face and lack of musculature, and confirmation on their political affiliation helps too.

I fucking love watersports!

>should i act like a nigger pol
You're just as destructive as numales.

>Sam Hyde in the top left

What? He's a nu-male?

Fuck her, wait for her to leave her phone behind, text her bf that you fucked her, and high tail it.

Did I take a wrong turn and end up on Misc?

But what if he takes the opposite direction and ends up acceptin the cuckitude?

its a joke

If you as a man would be ok with your partner doing the irredeemable, you shouldn't do it.

So either act like a man, or don't call yourself one.

This.

Turn him into one of us.
You will turn him into one of us.

>asking if it's ok to cuck a numale

Her boyfriend would probably get mad he wasn't there to see it happen

Gooble gobble gooble gobble

fuck that slut or perhaps lie about it and send her bf links to Sup Forums afterwards so he can become redpilled

Unless*
Not if
Oh lawd

Don't cuck him just tell him. If you fuck a red flag bitch youre asking for it. (rape accusations/stds)

If you can't redpill and impregnate a chick you are NOT man.

Fuck her in front of him to show dominance

Sam Hyde is in at least 2 of those photos.

if the numale is into it or if the girl isn't white, then don't do it. otherwise have at it

>morally unacceptable

Ethics is for middle class normies. You are free to do whatever you want as long as you take responsibility for it

You must cuck him for great justice.

Then he is to far gone.

Don't

Stick

Your

Dick

In

CRAZY

>mfw OP is a Chad and we are encourage him into cucking the white race

This OP. Make out with her, send him a pic, than a link to Sup Forums. Besides, I wouldn't risk my dick on her, she might already be cucking him for 5 Chads and you'll get HPV right through the rubber.

If it's not with you she'll do it with someone else.

Take the chance while it's offered to you.

This
Learn

whist singing this
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

what

She wasn't flirting with you, she was being polite
Also you have autism

ur not white unless ur a 6 feet or above chad senpai

I do have autism

Autism doesn't stop me from fucking her though

Well OP, I'm proud that you would consult us about the possible moral qualms you might have about this. Shows you have conscience and integrity and the self-awareness of how your action affects others.

with that said....

DO ET, YOU FAGGEET.

It's a bit degenerate but men have the capacity to learn from pain and mistakes. let's hope that the cuck learns something. just make sure not to fall into feels w/ that slut.

I am 180 cm but I am not white, I just like the shit posting

Let me word it better, it's 3 am here

Sleeping with another man's woman is betrayal of manlihood itself, This is the time when you prove if you are REALLY man or just a cuck who ACTS like a man from outside pressure.

All these anons telling you to do it are cucks or have no concept /pride as a man - almost literally other side of social jw.

whatever you say Pedro.

>liberal chick
Super high likelihood of her going batshit after you pump and dump her. This is a high risk low reward fuck. Your call.
>numale bf
Redpilling him is noble, but the less dick you put in his bitch the less rape accusations/prison time you potentially receive, especially if you go in cold. The numale bf only increases the incentive for her to lie about fucking you with consent, because he'll only back up her victimhood lies. You should get her to sext you nasty as fuck. This could possibly invalidate consent accusations. Maybe. But it definitely gives you something to send to her bf as a way to redpill him without ending up a sex offender.

You have no clue what the word cuck means.

Is pooing in another loo betrayal of toilethood as well?

Do not don her OP, it's what the filthy slut wants... You will be a trophy... Strike a balance between getting dirt on her and redpilling faggy boyfriend, get imaginative but keep your D out of the hole

pajeet he isn't actively trying to seduce a happily married woman he is wondering if he should fuck a slut who made advancements first and that is totally different than ruining a happy marriage or relationship

I have that same butt

I respectfully disagree.

No matter what liberal nonsense has been programmed into her, deep down, her biology still wants a man to provide and protect her. On some level, she sees OP as stronger than her bf, and her dna is firing up her internal lube factory.

OP should reward her instincts with deep dicking, and the extra bonus of her feminist beta bf getting a redpill shoved down his throat with roughly the same force as OP's cock going down the girls throat will only hasten his salvation.

Op can literally save 2 people with one fierce pounding.

Do it. Red pill those liberals.

If you fuck her, record it with sound and get verbal consent

Then when she cries rape don't show the video, dont get a lawyer, just let it go on and on let her parents spend money, then bring in the video as evidence after she lies under oath, she will go to jail, also countersue for libel for millions

Fuck her and get her boyfriend to give her a piledriver

ONE OF US ONE OF US

This is sage advice, OP. TAKE NOTE

ass to mouth and as you come tell her you voted trump, give the video to her beta bf and witness the birth of the next supreme gentleman

This, fuck her op, cuck numales deserve no sympathy

Just don't get her pregnant and you'll be good.

Trust me, she will try to get pregnant.

Do I record from this angle?

Don't just fuck her, you degenerate. Take the moral high ground. If she continues coming on to you, talk with her boyfriend.

Do it.

I fucking love sbahj

Don't worry, I'll definitely talk to him soon when he ends up prepping me :^)

Get her pregnant so the numale has to raise the kid. Ultimate meme

Well, hello there :)

Turn that numale classic by fucking his bitch.

Let him learn the hard way user, keep doing gods work.

Libtard wouldn't swallow the fact that he got cucked by a white nationalist lmao

The strong must cuck the weak

its basic eugenics

He would be the absolute madman and destroyed all what we've worked for

please share on twitter I'm a poor refugee
ZUCKwwwZUCKgofundmeZUCKcomSLASHfund-raise-against-racism
>NO REFUNDS

>If you as a man would be ok with your partner doing the irredeemable
>the irredeemable
I for one wouldn't be ok with my partner shitting on the street. That would be irredeemable.

Flirt with and then fuck her on front of him

>fuck her
>post proof
>send her bf a copy of the bell curve

>girl at college accidentally glances at Op
>Op thinks she is flirting and gets giddy like a pubescent schoolgirl
>makes bragging post on Sup Forums in which he claims to be considering having sex with her
>later realizes he has no idea how to have sex with a girl because the only sex he has ever had is that time when he was twelve and his creepy neighbor sucked his cock and gave him a quarter
>Op feels guilty for being such a pretentious shallow faggot and cries himself to sleep repeating "i just want to die" over and over

don't do it if you are christian! it's not acceptable in gods eyes friend.

>assuming to know facts without any evidence
>accuses others of autism

>T.cuck

>later realizes he has no idea how to have sex with a girl because the only sex he has ever had is that time when he was twelve and his creepy neighbor sucked his cock and gave him a quarter

wow user how specific,have something to share with us ?

then he will not procreate and self correct the issue duh

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU, BLUE NIGERIA?

Not the Caliphate of Londonistan, that's for sure.

Also, you stole my Belize.

consensual sex is for libtards and cuckolds. rape her right in front of him.

Do it, hide notes in her room everywhere or take pictures or some other evidence

This definitely did not happen

I know what it means in both consent.

Well burger if you keep telling to poo in loo but then pollute street the moment you get a chance, that's a betrayal of toilethood.

It's about principle, if you can't be true to yourself and keep them yourself, how do you expect anyone else to follow it?

Regardless of who op is cucking, he himself is being a degenerate, others sin don't justify your own.

If op would be ok with the idea of being cucked if he were a nu male, then go for it, that also is being true to yourself,you follow your principles.

You can't?

Just bring a consent form, get her hot and bothered then have her sign it while taking off your pants