ITT: The biggest race traitors in world history

ITT: The biggest race traitors in world history

Fuck off, New Hampshire is still good outside of Manchester, Concord and Nashua.

>went blue
>is still good
fuck off cuck

yankees are the reason this country is so shit. all of them must die on the day of the rope

Fuck off, it was by a 3k vote margin that was mostly likely voter fraud by all the college students who are from out of state because we have same day registration.

god damn mississippi is based

so? my state is 40% nigger and we went trump by a huge margin. new englanders are cucks who need to be dealt with.

Washington District of Cucks

Again, your southern shithole state that has no education system doesn't have to deal with the influx of liberal college kids who think it's their right to vote in OUR state.

>Overrun by progressive flatlanders
>Everyone thinks you're a progressive faggot
Feels bad being from Vermont

>9%
That's fucking asinine

It's like 40% black but a lot of them have felonies or just too lazy to vote

Alright Youtube

New England has always had the best interest for this country, it is a wonder how the highest educated go blue

aren't a good chunk of black southerners conservative? I could be dead wrong

can confirm, i live here

I thought NH was a redneck state? Da fuck's goin on up there?

I never got why these states always go blue. I thought they were mostly nigger free with the exception of some big cities.

It is but we have huge schools like Dartmouth, Keene State, UNH, Plymouth State, and SNHU. They professors there actively tell kids to send in their absentee ballots to their home states, then use their school address to use our same day registration and vote here too.

niggers who work on farms are usually far more conservative, but for the most part our niggers are just as liberal as any other nigger.

All the junkies and heroin addicts go live up there

NE is full of smug liberals. Their republican governors are cucked as fuck. Not at all user

It is their right.

A kid who is just staying for 4 years to go to school shouldn't be able to vote in elections where they will never have to stick around and face the consequences of.

Ignorance.

They think the dems are the same as they were with Kennedy.

My great grandmother was Texan Christian home maker.

Her family voted Democrat all their lives because they stood for their values in the past.

She always voted for them. Even voted for Clinton, despite the fact he supported partial birth abortions.

She simply didn't care.

>He's a Democrat, Democrats are good people.

Democrats are historically nicer and more humane

They've changed a lot.

They don't live around shitskins, so the consequences of their voting choices are never witnessed by them first hand

exactly, segregation is ironically causing white people to vote for the "tolerant" party