The attacker was featured in "Humans of Ohio"

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/12/us/columbus-machete-attack-motive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gold desu

O'boi

oh shit

First person to find a Tumblrina defending him gets... like a high five or something.

I am bad at prizes.

fucking hilarious

i get these fucking mags from my school about how much somali arab muslim dick they love to suck, thank kek ive got one i can smile when i read now

he dindu nuffin

lol

I can't wait to learn how all of this is going to be Trump's fault.

the jewish controlled media is keeping the muslims down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN AMERIFATS BE SO KEKED

>like
>like
>like
>like

>(((stankewicz)))
>(((shapiro)))

samefagging irl

MUDSLIMES GET OUT MUH COUNTRY

I just wanted to pray
>and stab infidels

its not him though

Every fucking time.

please please please send that to Foxnews

color me shocked

liberals need to put a leash on their pet niggers before we start putting ropes on them

>HUMANS of Ohio
>features a muslim

>DAT SOMALI HAIRLINE

HAHAHAHHAHAH

>two black muslims named "Abdul Razak Artan" studying in the same University

seems unlikely

>Fake twitter, not represented by DPRK

the attackers name isnt Ali mohammed?

ABDUL "NO PRAYER ROOM? THIS IS YOUR DOOM' RAZAK ARTAN

It's not too dissimilar to the "whites are being pushed to the right by being called racist". What we can infer is that the media is responsible for a fair amount of attacks and extremist views. Which of course only makes them more profitable.

>Muslim blames the (((media)))
When will CNN denounce him as a disgusting anti-semite?

Nope. He might go by Ali Muhammad but that's his full is Abdul Raza Ali Artan.

It had nothing to do with the fact he was Muslim, he was probably just pissed off that he was a balding 18 year old

>humans
>yfw

That's the owner of the car that the attacker used

Somalis are so fucking repulsive jesus christ

The blood is on the hands of the white system that oppressed this poor man for so long until he lashed out.

they get (+1 internet) you tard, jesus how new are you

>Third year in Logistics Management
>Actual dude was 18
This isn't him

If we were in this for the prizes rather than personal satisfaction nobody would be here. But a high five is fine senpai.

got it, thanks

Can you imagine them writing a positive article about a white Christian praying?

poor boy was so scared about trump's win he needed to massacre people ;((((

its simple fight or fright instinct, people. majority of muslims are good people as long as you don't address any bad things in muslim culture. if you condemn islam you're basically condemning their entire livelihood.

Apologize right now or your wife won't be getting any BBC tonight.

Wasn't he called Ali Mohamed like 20 minutes ago?

pretty Jew

>I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen. But, I don't blame them. It's the media that put that picture in their heads

I think its now coming to light that hes actually 20 years old. Multiple outlets are reporting that its the same person in the article.

The more devout the Muslim, the more likely that Muslim will emulate Mohammad and attempt to mass murder Kafirs

somali niggers are, without exception, the ugliest beasts on earth, with inbred kikes a close second

>its just the media telling you to fear muslims!
>muslim goes out and hits people with his car and stabs them anyways
>it's j-just the media!

>Chase muslims into caves
>hit them with the flamethrowers

>Hey guys its not all of them! Just these ones we roasted in the caves.

Come on China, you should know better.

Arab names are fucky.

They'll pick one of their official names and follow it up with something religious sounding.

Until they have a kid, at which point most of their friends will call them Abu Kidsname.

Except Mohammad. that's almost universally Abu Jafar for reasons I don't completely understand except it's "some weird quranic shit."

FAKE NEWS!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

How do we stop our intolerant and islamaphobic media from covering these people in such a bad light?

GUYS he was just on his way home and suddenly realized he was late for afternoon prayer so he plowed up the curve to find a place to pray but nobody would move to give him a place to pray baka...

see

looks like a nigger

>I wanted to run people over and stab people shouting 'allahu akbar' in the open, but I was kind of scared with everything going on in the media. I'm a muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim running around stabbing people, I don't know what they are going to think.

>Islam again

I'm beginning to have my doubts about just how peaceful this religion really is...

>Mohammad. that's almost universally Abu Jafar
wait, what?

is there a source for this, hard to follow

Right!

This is clearly just more Russian pro-Trump fals-flag propaganda in the face of the inevitable recount where HIllary would win.

>I'm a Muslim, i'm not what the media portrays me to be

Some days, when I wake up, I just know that the world will show me something beautiful. Today was one of those days.

>somali
They're all pirates, you know

>Third year in logistics management
>attacks chemical engineering school
I bet it was because he was envious kek

There is a point where this stopped being funny and started being downright embarrassing. But I guess liberals have to be literally have their pussies fucked with machetes before they'll even remotely consider the possibility that these might just be dangerous animals.

please share on twitter I'm a poor refugee
ZUCKwwwZUCKgofundmeZUCKcomSLASHfund-raise-against-racism
>NO REFUNDS

>without exception
As a show of protest, a roving gang of Abbos are going to sleep in your driveway tonight.

the irony is too much

>beginning

These are dangerous animals. They are so by choice. Muslims are not a race or even an ethnicity. It is a religion, an ideology, deserving not the least bit of respect or tolerance in our society. They should be shammed for it, they should be ostracized for it, and they richly deserve it.

>we Muslims have to spray [our machine guns] five times a day.
>I was kind of scared right now. But I just did it. I relied on God. I went over to the corner and just sprayed.
They should have seen this coming to be honest.

Couple years of .mil terping.

I don't know if it's just Iraqi or what, but a guy named Muhammad will almost always be called "Abu Jafar" or "Abu whatever-he-named-his-kids." The second one is pretty normal, but Mo's always get Abu Jafar. A native once explained it to me, but I can't remember a clear enough answer aside from it being either traditional, religious, or some Bedouin shit.

Kek

journalist who made this interview should be executed

>actual liberal arguement
>mfw

Kek works in mysterious ways...

He is a pied piper, playing the song that the goyim want to hear and then leading down the path to cuckservatism and materialistic libertarian degeneracy.

Never trust the Jew. They will lie to you whenever they can, not even only when it benefits them. They have nothing to lose from our demise. Our blood is not their blood.

He's Somali.

He wanted to get into the chemical distribution business, so he raided the building.

That's how Somali Logistics do.

>18 years old
>that hairline
I'd go batshit insane too

College muslimfag here, that's just not true, if there's a correlation it's very light. High-profile terrorists like the younger Tsarnaev and Salah Abdeslam were party bros who kept any faith they had on the down low; the two Salafi nutcases I know from MSA are "quietists" who genuinely and passionately hate violence, even if they're medieval motherfuckers in every other way

what drives people to terrorism is a hatred in the heart that's very hard for a mosque or a peer group or even a government to see

>the system made him do it

No, I'm pretty sure he decided to do it.

>i'm sorry i can't take any jokes while im taking 20 dicks please stop for an hour

Fuck you! I was told there would be prizes! And pie!

it's just pretending to be retarded

Ironing pottery

TOTAL AND COMPLETE SHUTDOWN

This isn't even the fist Somali to attack someone in Columbus this year, the other one also got shot :

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/12/us/columbus-machete-attack-motive/

> A man wielding a machete stormed the restaurant Thursday night and attacked several people before police killed him following a car chase, authorities said.

> His motive remains unclear, but investigators are trying to determine if the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli was chosen under the mistaken belief the restaurant had a Jewish owner, sources told CNN.

> Columbus police identified the slain suspect as Mohamed Barry, 30, of Columbus. He was a Somali native with a criminal history that includes a history of drug use, a law

islam is the religion of hate

that's ignorant. stop being ignorant.

the opposite.

It is often Muslims who lived lives filled with haram things who commit act of violent jihad in order to amend.

Devout Muslims can follow jihad simply by having three or more kids.

in 20 years this will be a safe bet

They all need to go back

The jew media will defend him. They will claim that he was radicalised because muh Trump "islamophobia"

lol

>stop being ignorant.

No

Nice Taqiyya Ahmed
now fuck off

Preferred currency is the (You)

Pottery