youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugaJVnYxUgE
businessinsider.com/trump-meeting-john-allison-bank-ceo-abolish-the-fed-gold-standard-2016-11
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
archive.is/0GRWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_the_Vote
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/27/ivanka-trump-haaretz-marisa-fox-bevilacqua-shiksa-goddess/
youtube.com/watch?v=5-yY11Y8IWc
howiecarrshow.com/howiecam/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978496/Transition-insider-says-Trump-furious-Kellyanne-Conway-attacking-Mitt-Romney-TV-Morning-Joe-host-attacks-political-children-carping-rivalries.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LIVE Now (04:23 PM EST)
LIVE Stream: RSBN Trump Tower Elevator Camera- Monday 11/28/16:
youtube.com/watch?v=ugaJVnYxUgE

WHO IS MAKING THESE REACTION AWOOS? I WANT THEM ALL, NOW!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

businessinsider.com/trump-meeting-john-allison-bank-ceo-abolish-the-fed-gold-standard-2016-11

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why is Trump going back on his promises?!

I know he has to pivot but abandoning everything that got him to where he is hurts ya know?

I thought he was going to be the God Emperor who would join hands with Russia and destroy all the degenerate shitskins while ushering in the eternal Reich!

This is bullshit...

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Threadly reminder - pic related

No. Awoo-posting's a thing of the past.

>ITT: CTR calls anyone who feels like keeping up with the happenings of recounts (existing or potential) a concern troll

HE NEEDS TO DOUBLE HIS BODY GUARDS ASAP

anyone mind making a new thread after this? it's in the op

pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

i'm on my pho e, otherwise I would do it

what the fuck even is that site?

The awoo market is being flooded.

SELL SELL SELL

ASS ASS IN NATION IN 5... 4... 3...

Seriously though he should have not done this until they confirm his presidency, if anything is going to make the kikes cheat its this. For lords sake they stake a knife through ghadaffis as for this and blew out JFKs brain.

Looks like trump need to triple his SS effective

Some wordpress site that was linked like 2 threads ago.

ctr is dead

it's either autistic people from reddit/trs or the last of soros payed media matters goons

>implying the past isn't tradition

What if...what if the Jews are all in on gold right now?

Too intelligent not to MAGA

OY VEY

WILL (((THEY))) LET IT HAPPEN?

Hi, I'm Sarah McLachlan.

Each day, thousands of Islamic terrorists are denied entry to the United States because of xenophobic immigration policies. They're forced to decapitate, dismember, explode, shoot and throw to their deaths hundreds of people a day
in places like Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and Iran. For just $80 billion a year, you can import countless Islamic terrorists and provide them more than enough American infidels to wage jihad against, instead of their own people, of whom 99% already support sharia law.

Please. Just a $80 billion donation. It can make all the difference in the world to these wonderful, barely inbred, creatures. Pick up the phone and call your secretly muslim president or democratic congressional officer right now.

I don't know how i feel about this awoo

>still talking about recounts

fuck off.

Anyone else have more of these?

HOLY SHIT

WE RON PAUL NOW

Holy shit I just saw this on Fox business. Is he going full Madman?

Oh look, it's the Australian-Indonesian from the last thread that said I didn't source my claim that Jill Stein had filed suit for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania

archive.is/0GRWS

not in this timeline

trump knows exactly what he's doing. if it wasn't obvious enough, he declared war officially o the globalists just now

don't you see? we're taking this all the way. this is for real, we're going to start again clean, like a great deluge

and there is nothing they can do about it. we won

Say it with me

PETRAEUS WONT BETRAY US

This image really forces me to think...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_the_Vote

>‘Shiksa Goddess’: Ha’aretz Uses Yiddish Slur for Ivanka Trump

Journalist Marisa Fox-Bevilacqua, writing for Israel’s left-wing Ha’aretz daily, called Ivanka Trump a “leggy glamazon, a ‘shiksa goddess’ trophy wife for the shy son of a disgraced macher” in a recent profile of her husband, Jared Kushner (emphasis added).

“Shiksa” is a typically derogatory Yiddish term for a non-Jewish woman. A song with that title features in the musical The Last Five Years, describing the anguish and excitement a Jewish man feels at dating a non-Jewish woman.

“Macher” is a Yiddish term for “big shot” — sometimes derogatory and sometimes laudatory. Ivanka Trump is president-elect Donald Trump’s daughter; the “macher” in question is Kushner’s father, Charles, who was sent to federal prison a decade ago in a lurid witness tampering scandal.

The “shiksa” insult is compounded in this case by the fact that it is against Jewish law to refer to a convert in derogatory terms, or to remind people of her origins. Ivanka Trump underwent an Orthodox Jewish conversion before marrying Kushner.

Fox-Bevilacqua does not indicate whether the description she provides — including the phrase “shiksa goddess,” which appears in quotation marks– are the words of the congregants at Kushner’s synagogue, or her own innovation.

Attempts to contact Fox-Bevilacqua via Twitter were unsuccessful. However, she did respond publicly (albeit obliquely) by disparaging Breitbart News, tweeting a false, defamatory and largely unoriginal column by the Washington Post‘s Ruth Marcus.

The rest of the Kushner profile is largely derogatory, one-sided and mean-spirited.

Much of the English-language coverage of the recent U.S. election provided by Ha’aretz and the Times of Israel has proceeded in the same vein, with bitter and often wildly inaccurate articles by agenda-driven journalists posing as neutral observers.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/27/ivanka-trump-haaretz-marisa-fox-bevilacqua-shiksa-goddess/

post the awoo with the rake too please!

>australian indonesian
>american education

not going to talk to literal retards, sorry

you can shove your "proof" up your ass

So you are telling me, that the most racial realist supportist actually live among blacks?
who would thought.

YES
E
S

Never doubt the emperor

It's a joke about your flag you dickless incompetent.

>Mississippi has all those nogs
>still a deep red state
Whites sure are redpilled down there. I believe the racial breakdown was something like 94% of all whites in Mississippi voted Republican

Please who's making these awoos? Gimme your collection.

why are twintails god tier in anime, but yet absolutely disgusting in 3DPD?

>Democrats got ripped off for the third time this election

Broke ass faggots lmao

kikes are getting desperate if they have to rrsort to name calling so soon

this is going to be fun, I can't wait to see them squirm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS WHAT KENNEDY WAS KILLED FOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wew

Make New York white again?

>american "humor"

Heh, Siksa in polish means "the one who pee her bed". Fucking Jews, their slurs in Hebrew at least sound somewhat good. This is literally, 5 years old tier for me.

Have a source on that booty?

Come on Donald I want lots of other things, can't you wait until your second term to generate 100 CBs against yourself by Shlomo and Co.?

Also my proof that Jill Stein had filed suit for a statewide recount is a source saying Jill Stein filed suit for a statewide recount. I didn't say they would actually do it or that it would flip if they did but having actually been old enough to have interest in politics in 2000, I don't feel like reliving an agonizingly long recount process. There is not length democrats won't go to fuck up democracy since the entire party is nothing but Communists now.

Georgia blacks are woke as fuck, familia.

>chinajuden it is

kennedy didn't have an idol like support of most of the nation and pretty much the entire police/military

nothing will happen, and even if it, there would be no escape for the kikes and globalists after this, it would mean total war

AWOO AWOO AWOO

>Georgia blacks are woke as fuck, familia.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5-yY11Y8IWc

S-sauce friend

QUEEN ANN LIVE ON HOWIECAM whatever that is

I'm calling it now. He will be impeached within the year. Far, far too many scandals brewing right now. Would be nice if the media actually did their job and sticks to reporting his many scandals and conflicts of interest instead of jumping to attention every time Trump dangles a shiny tweet in front of your faces though.

Sorry brehs, I wish I had sauce

GOP Pres Candidates' Electoral Votes:

‘16 #Trump 306
‘12 #Romney 206
‘08 McCain 173
‘04 Bush 286
‘00 Bush 271
‘96 Dole 159
‘92 Bush 168

A-user, I-i don't think you understand! I n-need the S-sauce!!

DRUMPF BTFO

Bush BTFO

the sooner you accept that you lost, the easier the next 4 years is going to be, cupcake

REEEEEEEEEE WHAT IS TRUMP DOING

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978496/Transition-insider-says-Trump-furious-Kellyanne-Conway-attacking-Mitt-Romney-TV-Morning-Joe-host-attacks-political-children-carping-rivalries.html

Stay salty, comrade.

many such cases!

>bush 2.0

God, Karl Rove sucked shit.

Liberals say that every single election, yet they never back that up with any hard proof. In fact, Hillary's campaign was the closest to Idiocracy we'll ever see in our lifetimes. How can you run a campaign so terribly that you lose your core support in the Rustbelt to a fucking steak salesman?

did you cry on November 8th?
Don't worry, you are anonymous here.
No need to lie.

Hungary with the bantz

>It's a Macedonia comes in here and gets irate about something some shit source said about Trump episode

Weed grandma Jill Stein stole Democrat donor money to use against Democrats in 2020.

Religion of piss attacked Ohio university.

Trump officially over 270 by the recounts.

How was your day?

With this attitude they'll get all 8.

by calling everyone a fascist, racist, white fucking male

>shitting on diversity
>defending right wing males

based ann

lmao

now that's how you win faggots

(((sources say)))

>Trump meeting wit Petraeus

He can't get the security clearance for Sect. State, can he?

Wait for Jill Stein and her stupid fucking Pennsylvania suit to get thrown out and then wait for her to request a recount late Wednesday afternoon in Michigan because that's the deadline.

with this attitude, they will soon get a fistful of mace and a besting

oh please god, I want to see a bunch of commies chimpout, and soon. it's been so boring lately

>Sources

>PA recount not happening
>MI results already certified
>WI hand recount not happening
>OH terrorist was a litearal somali nigger muslim refugee name muhamad or some shit like that
>Trump is STILL president

Wew this week is off to a great start

Did Michigan certify their results? I know that was today.

8 M O R E Y E A R S
M
O
R
E

Y
E
A
R
S

How will you react if some BLM shot Trump at the Inauguration?

>Hillary didnt visit Wisconsin even once

What was she thinking?

Pax Americana

>both trashing ebt card users
>laughing bout jill stein making money
>calls democrats sore losers and easy rubes

>Shooter was a Somalian refugee named "Ali Mohamed".

It's disgusting that trumpfags see this as an excuse to ban all Muslim. Just because one commits a crime, doesn't mean all will.

Do i need to remind trumpfags which group has killed more AMERICANS since 9/11..

They did

>Did Michigan certify their results? I know that was today.

Yes. Check CNN - they updated Trump's count to 306.

>Morning Joe
>""""""sources))))

Queen Ann live

I wonder how mad Bill was/is about that.

Yes but the deadline to request a recount in Michigan is Wednesday so you can expect the kike to do that late Wednesday afternoon.

I'm not tired of winning for the next decade.