YES OR NO?

(pic related)

Exactly.

Women are disgusting. The sooner our society progresses to a point where technology makes females obsolete, the better.

"later" should be "latter".

Bullshit, there have been tons of women who died for their countries, the best nazis were women and without them the nazis would not have even been a thing

>>>/r9fuckingk/

It's why they shouldn't vote
This half a century long experiment we are trying called feminism is actually proving this point to be true.

The 19th Amendment was a mistake.

It depends on the invaders attractiveness. I am not gonan fuck an ugly muslim or a somali nigger. I'd rather die cuz most if those guys are unbelievably ugly.If the invaders are young, hot swedish guys then why the fuck not? Anyway, this ain't gonna happen in the modern world.

53%, remember that

Yes, but they are the exceptions. Look who's cheering on the invasion in Germany.

>This half a century long experiment
>experiment and not calculated subversion

user let me tell you about the jews...

No.
What kind of a fucked world view is that?

This. idiot

You will never have the power in your relationships that your grandfathers did. Women will always have the final say because they have the government on their side. Any power you have is an ALLOWED power. And anything that is allowed can be denied, blocked, and stopped. It is not real.

Why on earth should western men risk it all for so little? The why has an obvious answer but that doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

Meanwhile "refugees" come to your country, have total control over their women, and live off YOUR taxes. You pay for them to out breed you. YOU put in more and take out less, they put in less and take out more. You pay for their health and their wellbeing. Their food and their medicine. YOUR property tax puts their children through school. This system CAN NOT sustain itself.

Will you live the rest of your life draining yourself for absolutely nothing?

False. It's just pampered city women that can't be nationalists. There are some real fucking patriotic women in flyover states.

No because otherwise Jews would not exist. Jews mixed with basically everyone yet their culture unfortunately still exists and permeates all corners of the earth to this day.

This is because Jewish women raise their children Jewish even if their husbands are killed, enslaved, or otherwise unavailable. This is also why Jewish men are typically cucks who have to resort to money lending instead of getting a real job. That said, it's proven successful in that it has preserved their lineage.

They both mean the same thing in that context.
"Later" could be taken as "the one which follows the other."

Married women supported Trump and voted against sufferage.

Nod really.

See

You are sing the point. That's not what the image was saying. The image was talking about the hypothetical situation in which they have to choose between life or death. Which is totally different than simply voting.

>If the invaders are young, hot swedish guys then why the fuck not?

But what about nationalist right wing women? Le Pen, Frauke Petry?

no. 100% wrong.

Pampered, liberal women who have never suffered hardship and has no father figure undoubtedly are helpless (for more than just this, however)

I would like to belIeve the ones who voted for trump at least have a leading male figure for that.

>You will never have the power in your relationships that your grandfathers did.

Not really, their real power was the ability to walk away as alimony didn't exist yet. But this is also rendered ineffectual through prenups.

>Women will always have the final say because they have the government on their side. Any power you have is an ALLOWED power. And anything that is allowed can be denied, blocked, and stopped. It is not real.

"Final say" in what? Real life is not a divorce and even then most smart men just get prenups and avoid this problem entirely. Also saying that women "have the government on their side" is wrong especially when drugs and alcohol abuse is involved which is when the government becomes their worst nightmare.

Why not? You can say something happened "later" in a book. Why can't we say one word came "later" in a sentence?

I hate that this is 100% true on every level. Why can't women be as smart as us and be our actual equals? We could've conquered the Earth during the Roman Empire if our women weren't all traitors.

Which is why in this day and age of liberal, globalist governments you force the women to fight and withdraw your services of protection unless it's for a nationalist cause or for your own kind.

the family system of the slave blacks is now the family system of the average white family, women and single moms, as well as even the teenage girls rule over and have more say in the government and academia and hold more stature in the family then any unsuspecting VR headset wearing white male simpleton could or ever again will. the age of the white male is finally finished and the UN as well as well as all the alphabet soup agencies and bilderberg will drive the final nail into its coffin

Plz this is why ">American Education" is such a meme.
Came here just to say this.

>Not really, their real power was the ability to walk away as alimony didn't exist yet. But this is also rendered ineffectual through prenups.

It sounds like you are disagreeing with me, but then argue in my favor?

>Real life is not a divorce and even then most smart men just get prenups and avoid this problem entirely.

Divorce is a very bad thing, no one can argue against this. It destroys the life of the people involved. You acting like it's "no big deal" is hilarious, are you 15 or are you just a woman? And prenups, get thrown out all the time.

>Also saying that women "have the government on their side" is wrong especially when drugs and alcohol abuse is involved which is when the government becomes their worst nightmare.

Drugs and alcohol is a totally different subject, why are you leading it this way? Also, and more importantly, do you really want me to get you proof that shows how men are punished more severely when committing the same crimes as women? Because that proof is out there and destroys the "point" you were trying to make.

Why the fuck did you choose those colors and that font

Why the fuck did you choose to namefag in this place ?

>You acting like it's "no big deal" is hilarious, are you 15 or are you just a woman?

It isn't a big deal, most separations (especially with prenups) go cleanly. Which is why most aren't thrown out.

>Drugs and alcohol is a totally different subject, why are you leading it this way?

Because most women involved with divorces are stupid things who do both. Everything goes fine until they go to a hospital after a faked beating and they take a blood sample. Testing positive for anything is a huge red flag and is enough to have a court deny her the custody of her children. But this is also a larger debate over the role of CPS, which is a bigger problem than divorces anyway because it gives teachers huge amounts of control over private family matters.

>do you really want me to get you proof that shows how men are punished more severely when committing the same crimes as women?

That doesn't have anything to do with what we're talking about. Yes women get better treatment when convicted, but this is not "having the government on their side".

Theyll conveniently ignore that because it doesnt fit their world view

They do it for money and fame. They are just figure heads anyway.

>the best nazis were women and without them the nazis would not have even been a thing

The Nazis were complete failures, if anything that is a sign that women are failures.

>tfw amerifats literally getting cucked ITT

>It isn't a big deal
This "dissolving" of the family unit is a very big blow to western civilization as it was once known. The repercussions will be very large and it will feed into everything else that weakens the west. Saying "it isn't a big deal" is like saying Swedish people being completely replaced isn't a "big deal". It is insane.

>Because most women involved with divorces are stupid things who do both. Everything goes fine until they go to a hospital after a faked beating and they take a blood sample. Testing positive for anything is a huge red flag and is enough to have a court deny her the custody of her children. But this is also a larger debate over the role of CPS, which is a bigger problem than divorces anyway because it gives teachers huge amounts of control over private family matters.
A minority of the cases does not disqualify or make null the majority.

>That doesn't have anything to do with what we're talking about. Yes women get better treatment when convicted, but this is not "having the government on their side".
That's ridiculous, and here's why. You are saying the government treats women better than men but that they are not on women's side. They most certainly are More or women's side. And you just admitted that.

More **on** not "or"

Yeah, I would like to believe that picture for the simplicity sake, but it doesn't seem to be universally true. Many yazidi girls preferred death to sexual slavery in ISIS, many soviet women, many japanese women did the same in WWII, and if you want an ultimate story of sacrafice, google the history of the word "Mossad". You're trying to oversimplify reality much like the leftists, but with a pro-masculine bend to it. The stats on women who voted for Trump seem to contradict your statement very strongly, so I'm not subscribing to your blind womanhating. The love women have to refugees could be equally accurately predicted by motherly caring instinct.

Swedish men should leave Sweden and come to America

women are social creatures. if you want women to be nationalists, make it fashionable.

It's impossible for white europeans to move to america. I have to stay here and fight the mudslimes when the welfare disappears for them

>simplify
You are trying to paint it in a bad light. Of course it is "simplified". Would you rather have us talk for hours about the intimate details of these few events?

What I say is largely true, at least I believe it to be and so far have seen no counter to it. The exceptions do not break the rule, they do not outweigh the average in this case.

I am not denying that there are exceptions, I am saying that these exceptions mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

this, when making shit like this try not to look like an uneducated retard

Not true, the teenage girls who watch that gay countries anime have insane nationalism boners, even for the fucking irrelevant nations like the baltics
So I guess the solution is to make bishie countries and then make them fuck?

>Would you rather have us talk for hours about the intimate details of these few events?
I would rather you talk about propagation of ethnic nationalism among white women and let them join you, because that seems to be productive.

I have a very bad memory when it comes to the spelling of words.

I won't disagree with that,

Too late to take it back.
Just save what you can and leave it to collapse around them :3

Do any women have photographic memories? Just wondering because I feel anyone who doesn't have a photographic memory actually cannot remember.

You could just come and then never leave the Hispanics do it all the time

Had to happen.
Thanks Sup Forums

I have to get the hell off of this board. Threads like these are giving me a warped reality of the world.

Yes dropping lefty nonsense on feminism is the first step for most of us to redpilling

Never come back.

>exceptions disprove the rule

This shit again,

>the average person isn't a total idiot because Albert Einstein exsisted

Best watch out cause that prenup will get booted out by the judge unless your lawyer is on point

It would be easier to restrict voting rights based on land ownership. It would have a similar effect probably even better. And it wouldn't be tied to any discrimination based on sex/race. Commies will say it is because equality of outcome and all that crap but fuck commies.

How do you get around the problem of people owning land less than the previous generations? Instead, choosing to rent.

If you're renting you haven't invested in the country. If you actually buy land you have a stake in the country and you'll vote accordingly. If this were implemented people would have more of an incentive to buy in the first place reducing the problem of renting.

>Jewish women were red pilled all along
>mfw the enemy is much more red pilled than the good goyim

Hypothetically someone is middle class, has a family, pays all his taxes, takes part in his community, but for whatever reason he rents his house/apartment. Then what?

>tfw 99% of western women today are total garbage and you will die unmarried

>THE LATER
>LATER
post yfw you always choose the later.

>This "dissolving" of the family unit is a very big blow to western civilization as it was once known.

yes and it's a Jew problem not a woman problem. But divorces themselves aren't always a life wrecking issue for the male like you made it out to be above.

>You are saying the government treats women better than men but that they are not on women's side.

Just because someone gets treated better in a certain context (criminal sentencing) doesn't mean the entire system is on their side. The Court system has many faces and functions and is completely decentralized. Which is to say, what happens in criminal sentencing is removed from civil family courts (at least, until criminals get divorces).

Yes and it's why they dominate everything that surrounds them. Ever had to be in a coffee shop with a Jewish woman? It's fucking insufferable. Same for other places like a bank or the DMV. They feed off other peoples' misery.

That's a good thing, because the 1% left will be good. Bacteria works the same way, the shit dies and only the good reproduce.

A majority of white women voted for Trump.

Yes.

Please end my misery, pol. I don't want my race to die out. I don't want my family to die out.

>yes and it's a Jew problem not a woman problem.

So you believe human behavior is a social construct?

I guess you could just base it on taxes. Maybe require a poll tax like it used to be. But i still think it's better to have a land requirement to vote. But all this is nitpicking really. Best thing for the US to do is stopping the federal govt from enforcing universal suffrage on all states. The states with the best system are gonna come on top eventually.

yes, and Jews are extremely good at it. Their entire culture is built around it. And part of it is consuming and destroying other cultures to further their own standing.

inb4 SJW

Mudslime incubator detected

women are traitors. they need to be replaced by artificial wombs