MEN NEED FEMENISM

What a moving article. Really made me think.

I've just been so overwhelmed by Sup Forums making me feel like a pussy all the time. It's time I said enough and let the women in my life handle it. Together, we can overcome anything.

Seriously though, do men actually think this way? What is this manly standard that we're all trying to live up to apparently? It seems to me the writer is glorifying lad culture as a standard of manliness.

>Watching Top Gear

What the fuck does Top Gear have to do with being manly, it's just an entertaining show.

>Cheeky night at the pub with the lads
>Getting wasted on shit beer
>Cheering on some shit sport team on TV
>Sticking things up your ass for cheeky bants #banter #lads #squad

Is this what men so desperately try to be and then kill themselves when they just can't live up to such a peak of masculinity? What is it that these "oppressed" men want to do instead, wear a floral wreath and work at a shelter for puppies? Nobody is stopping them, I've never met anyone who gives a shit if what they are doing is manly, they just do whatever the fuck they wanna do.

>that picture

It's basically saying "I'm a failure as a man and am being mocked for it, so I want to make everyone be a failure as well!"

>watching Top Gear

Wait what? Oh God, he's even more retarded than I thought.

Just the opposite, the fundamental of "Manlyness" more than the success, are the values that gives you the path to it.
Accept Failure, embrace it, overcome it.

A man fails, but always come back, have the courage to live, no matter what.

Dont blaim others, keep up, try to be the best of you everyday, and try tomorrow to be better than today.

Now our media, our schools, are just a bunch of pussies, we are all more pussies than our ancesters. "Oppressed" men are a just of faggots, if you feel oppresed (it will happen somewhere) blow the shit up, be stronger, do something.

You can hate top gear, soccer, beers, etc. thats personal and doesn't matter, unless for the faggots who likes to "be accepted" for the rest.

Do what you want, have a strong will, embrace the pain of making succes, thats what a man do.

C'mon you fucks. Stop bottling up your feelings of inadequacy, share them with the class.

Ppl only have this problem bc they're so insecure and care what others think my generation is pathetic

Depression has always been a thing, the internet brings it out and shows it.

Niggers are the worst race, everything wrong in this world is all on the jews, Trump will save America. Feminism is cancer in this society.
>gets kicked out of class

>well lets just pump you full of hormones and cut your dick off so you're no threat when we convert to a chad based economy

honor, honesty, loyalty, and leadership are "toxic", apparently.

>mfw feminism will be dead in a few years

Does she have extra limbs?
You know my fetish, Sven. Or Mguboo, whatever
Sauce me up

Why is that every man like this feels there is one singular definition of manhood? True neutering yourself and letting the woman in your life walk all over you is pathetic and is the opposite of being a man. My main question is why are you so terrified to adapt some of the qualitys that make you a man and adopt some that are less manly to find some balance?

No instead of actually trying to solve this personal dilemma you simply hand all control over to another human being. How about you suck it the fuck up just a little bit for the men who have come before you and made it so you walk in this earth.

Tldr: the real reason you're not a man is because you cant handle confrontation in any form.

she most certainly does

Yes she does, but i don't know the sauce.
Sauce!

>watching tv
>getting wasted
>manly
yeah no, manliness isn't so easy, and someone who says that they succeed in their masculinity almost certainly isn't, because masculinity isn't something you achieve or fail, but rather the action of striving for something, winning or losing is irrelevant

Feminism should not exist, women should have a very limited say in things

Men don't care about what others think. Men care about results. I avoid social media and focus on achieving the goals I want in life. The women will follow success. Why spend your life faking success with a ultramasculine mask when you could spend it actually building up to success? Both take equal amounts of energy.

Where does this arbitrary rule book of masculinity come from? Nobody has ever said that if you don't like doing some pleb tier shit you won't be a man. It seems to be tied to some imaginary superficial list of things you must have to be a man.

I'm not a typically masculine man, yet I've never felt inadequate or not "manly". The media is circulating so much conflicting information, with all this femnist shit. Where are the fathers of these boys to set them straight, so they don't grow up to be a bunch of self hating faggots.

>Jake Mills

It's a shame this bollocks was posted too late to add to this thread -->

We are men.

Men is what we are.

When will >muh feminism stop being a fad?

I tried my best to live up to the liberal equality multicultural stereotype, but found it was against my natural instincts. It became painful after a while. I suffered a crisis of self.

The day I stopped that bullshit things started to make sense again.

ray-kbys

you all know this already but this is obvious way to manipulate minds

someone out there, reading this article, young or a fool, believes feminism is answer, because article gives feeling of surrendering. and its a feeling they feel over and over again, as they read different articles that are similiar to this one, creating a illusion of what world is. its todays highest level of cancer, the (((media)))

Read this book.

Understand that anyone who needs to see themselves as Alpha and others as Beta are the most pathetic self hating insecure beta bitches that exist.

The TLDR of that book is; don't sweat about stupid chick shit. Do you however you want

the progressive left has trouble telling the difference between related, yet different things.

if you dont fit their view of a stereotypical male, then that must mean you are not male, but are something else.
progressives do not understand the difference between gender/ gender roles/ sexuality/ or any other trait thats tied to what gender you are.

to them you cant just be different, you must be be one of the many labels they shit out daily.

they do the same thing with race too. culture, religion, nationality, its all the same.
whenever you criticize any of them they scream racism and bigotry.