This guy

>Be Muslem
>Pay tuition just to use the prayer room
>Stab 10 random students

Other urls found in this thread:

issuu.com/thelantern/docs/082516/5
bing.com/videos/search?q=blacked elsa&&view=detail&mid=FCAFD4EF420398AECCFDFCAFD4EF420398AECCFD&FORM=VRDGAR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lying piece of shit you can do your prayers at a different time later that day too like your fucking home at private.
t. not a muslim but I know this kind of faggots.

Is this real?

you can't lie to me cockroach

What now faggot?

>I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be.

You sure showed em' Hajji

Scratch that, I guess it is.

issuu.com/thelantern/docs/082516/5

Roach kys. Subhuman garbage

How can an 18-year old be a third year student?

(You)

>Be Mudslime
>Be peaceful
>Be upset not everyone is a peaceful mudslime like me
>Stab 10 people to show them Islam is peaceful and the media gives us a bad name

#NotAllMuslims

>Pay tuition

You seriously think this guy ever paid a single cent towards tuition?

Good one roach man

The (((media))) portrays muslims as harmless misunderstood victims, so he's not wrong

By being smarter than whitey, you Fascist. He already has his degrees in improvised chemical engineeirng and emergency gynaecology.

Fucking called it.

I agree, yet muslims are so paranoid and have such a huge persecution complex even brief coverage of a terrorist incident by left wing ((media)) makes them islamophobes in their eyes...

is he really 18? that niggas line is pushed the fuck back

Niggers will be Niggers

>Pretending to not be a shitskin

thanks for clearing up the details for mudslimes my insect friend.

may many heaps of refuse fall upon your adobe to feed your 3000 larva

*Inhumans
Or
*Subhumans

>Emergency pediatric proctology

Sup Forums really is a hateful place

>muslim is a race
Thx

Yeah boi. Gas the kikes tho.

i wasnt even talking about you, i actually liked your comment, the other faggots kinda confused me.

NAME ONE (1) THING WRONG WITH MUSLIMS YOU CANNOT

Hello Funnel Web spider

its just banter

Ataturk was a kike.

You gonna gas him too?

Terrible drivers.

This guy....

the eternal roach strikes again

>NAME ONE (1) THING WRONG WITH MUSLIMS YOU CANNOT

They exist?

thank god they executed this sub human monster

Lmao should spread this shit everywhere

Really would love to see liberals respond

Ackmed gets rages and must cool down with some smooth jazz

Fuck are you talking about?
>closed mason guild
>killed by his doctor, later discovered mason
Nah m8 here's your (You)
It's Ali btw

>thinking the masons and jews are the same
You were smart Greeks once, was degenerating into Turks really that damaging?

If you had a proper country you'd understand board culture

Stfu you Genocide denier.

>mfw I can't decide if american education or shitty bait
>shart in the mart talking about genocide
Next you are gonna tell me there was 6 gorillions of armenians there too.

Greeks, Armenians and Assyrians -- and anything you could get your brown shitskin hands on.

>A picture painted by the media
HA!

>He unironically thinks he wuz mongols n shiet

>tfw you realize the cop that shot him was a serb

.t motherfucking one and only, legendary ikibey

>implying

>degenerating into Turks

The Turks invaded Anatolia and killed/expelled the Greeks. It's not like the Greeks just slowly turned brown and developed a fondness for dope hats.

>humans of ohio state
>humans

T*rks are degenerate monghol mountain nomads who have stolen white peoples land and culture.

Actually that's exactly what happened
>Hellenized Anatolians (or simply Greeks), Armenians, people of Caucasian origins, Kurds, Assyrians and—in the Balkans—Slavs, Albanians and others. They intermarried with them, while many local people converted to Islam and 'turned Turk'.

that girl is going to get it in the ass. I can tell.

This.

The T*rds only came in hordes when the Byzantine Empire was failing. They're not even from that location -- they emigrated and took over like shitskin Moslems -- and then Genocided a bunch of Christians (who were racially and intellectually superior in all the ways).

T*rks are worse than Arabs, desu senpai.

Syrians are much cooler.

Fuck you sideways peru.

Wow are you actually ikibey
>ifunny mark
>memejunk file name
Wew lad.

How dare you question his religion.

If his religion says he can kill non-muslims, let him practice his religion in peace.

He should be allowed to kill anyone he wants without you racist shitlords trying to stop him.

How many college students do you think swallowed the red pill today?

This is correct. Not only that, but they tried to invade the entirety of Europe more than once. What is The Battle of Vienna?

As if one of our most beautiful churches, the Hagia Sofia is being blasphemed daily as a mosque with shitty fucking minarets around it. I cannot be truly happy until Constantinople is retaken.

Islam.

>I can not be truly happy until constantinapolie is taken
>I'm unhappy because some city on the onther side of globe has changed hands 563 years ago.
Cry more you pathetic faggot It's Istanbul now. Also stop lying It's a museum.

Take the minarets down and restore it and we'll go easy on you.

>the country that spawned Hitler is telling us we're hateful
I'm not denying we are, but don't throw stones in glass houses, friendo.

Why the fuck do Europoors and even Americans suck Turkeys dick so much? I know they're trying to use them strategically, but Erdogan is a fucking cunt and Turkey was trying to invade us literally only a few hundred years ago.

Fuck Turkey.

If were not sucking, putin will.

That's why I said strategic value. But it still fucking sucks to be sucking up to these cocky sandniggers.

What a fucking retard.

He can pray the prayers that he missed at a later time. So this guy is right Fuck off Abdul you faggot.

Why are you even happy about being a Turk? What original thought has a Turk ever had? Going from Greek to Turk is an objective downgrade

go brush your teeth you filthy degenerate pedophile

If you're not super evangelical about Islam, then this is how most Muslims get their rituals in. Prayer rooms and the like are only for the most devout or conservative Muslims and are considered a luxury but not a necessity.

Requesting pic of dead sand nigger taken from OSU dorm where student wrote RIP Harambe

>I'm a muslim it's not what the media portrays me to be

>runs over and stabs 10 people

You are correct, Istanbul is a museum considering it and the country has not improved infrastructure and GDP in over 50 years.

Deport Somalians

black people have enough shit to deal with without some African stabbing people

>we
Oh you funny.
>It's a I'm proud of my skintone/race/place of born because some person waay before me accomplished something and he shared similar treats with me episode
Be proud of your personal accomplishments instead. If you have one that is.
>oh look he made a typo, better ignore his arguments

lol, without the usa the british would be ran over by adolf hitler

you had luck, but your country is becoming the first islamic country in europe

Here you go fellow leaf

bing.com/videos/search?q=blacked elsa&&view=detail&mid=FCAFD4EF420398AECCFDFCAFD4EF420398AECCFD&FORM=VRDGAR

Maybe this attitude is why you're on par with Latin America, you're just like them.

We
>Most powerful nations on earth in a collective
>hilarious

Also, even the Canadian military could probably BTFO Turkey, I've fought against mudslimes before and they can't shoot for shit and don't understand basic tactics.

I knew it. Shame it's interracial though...

> not what the media portrays me to be

> hews at necks

Look at my first post. I'm trying to inform Sup Forums on dindus lies
Then read all the posts I get in return, then you are still saying shit like "on par", and expecting me talk with attitude?
Are you John Rambo? Can I have a signature? Was shooting on civilians badass? Man you are soo cool xD

Sounds like muslims only "need" a prayer room two times a day, three tops, the rest they are at home. Why can't they A)go home and pray to your pedophile or B) go to a lounge, bathroom, or any of the numerous empty rooms that exist on campus at any given time.

>3rd year logistics management
>that low-energy body count.

Fucking good riddance.

>When the turk isn't a roach

Good turk

Their human rights record, their failure to adapt to the modern world, their lack of scientific advancement since they got btfo by mongols and their horrible tribal world veiw that destroys any muslim empire

abode, not adobe.

None. For them it was yet another isolated incident that had nothing to do with Islam
#notallmuslims
#lovetrumpshate

>the media just says muslims are violent and crazy! We aren't!
>go out and try to kill people the next day
what did he mean by this?

For you.

Short fuses.

YFW you removed Kebab today.

>claim to love your god and do anything for him
>afraid to pray in the open because you're "scared" of what others will think
Funny how my God tell us to fear nothing and embrace and love those that hate us.

>emergency gynaecology

Why did you photoshop that? That's just bizarre.

>these attacks are becoming so common im able to call the race with just a few details

Like the one at Rutgers, a double stabbing and surrendered to police. You knew he was disgruntled employee or student and was targeted. This one, driving into a crowd and began hacking. Random act of terror by Al-faruq Abeed Mohammed.

Shh, shh.

The day of the Raid will come soon enough, brother.