Are Somalis unironically the worst immigrant group of all? There doesn't seem to be a single redeemable factor to them...

Are Somalis unironically the worst immigrant group of all? There doesn't seem to be a single redeemable factor to them, they're just terrible in all aspects; crime, welfare use, food, everything.

Honestly I'd take 1,000 chinks or 100 Mexicans or 10 Pakis over 1 Somalian.

they are the absolute pinnacle of niggerdom, ape to the power of ape

They have the lowest IQs out of any "refugee" group

Yes. They are the niggers of niggers.

Statistics are racist.

There is a reason their country is fucked up and it isn't the climate.

I can't comment on Somalis, but Chechens have to be up there with the worst. Literally subhuman durkas, incapable of living in a civilised society.

Somalians are niggers in their absolute purest form

Wow, turns out malnourished African muslims with single-digit IQs don't make for good immigrants. Whoooooda thunk it?

Yes, they are impossible to train, slow as fuck and incompetent. Not even able to comprehend simple tasks. Give me a mexican who doesn't understand english and he would out work 10 of the worthless niggers.

that image seems to imply that UK unemplyment rate is around 20%...

Somali doctor here
Ama

Workless != unemployed

Ok muhamad but you only validated what I said. You people turn everything around you to shit no matter where you are.

how many clits have you removed this week?

do you keep them in a jar?

what's the difference

>muslim women come to western countries and don't work
>but they're happy to claim welfare

you can read a lot into this sort of data

100 Mexicans over 1 Somalian
I just KNEW OP wasn't an American.
10 to one, at best

I wonder how many french, british and american soldiers would have deserted if someone showed them this pic

Unemployed is someone who lost their job and is looking for a new one. Workless are the unemployed plus people like NEETs, housewifes, etc.