the prophet of kek is talking to Joe Rogan on his show right now

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26k1znR0YnI
youtube.com/watch?v=gJSitInTOLs
selfauthoring.com/purchase.html
selfauthoring.com/doc/WritingBenefits.pdf
npr.org/sections/ed/2015/07/10/419202925/the-writing-assignment-that-changes-lives
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw7NvWvwVCA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SORT YOURSELF OUT

that was fucking incredible.

Joe, fuck off, there are more important things going on.

If duobles a leftist dies.

>That entire stream

KEK WILLS IT

He's our Jesus hero archetype!

Praise Kek!

I missed most of it, is it worth rewinding to catch the whole podcast?

SHADILAY

I caught the tail end of this but I can't wait until the full show is put up.
Absolutely glorious.

I'm loving this convo so fuck right off.
>Checked

stay woke niggas

Stream just finished.

Probably one of the best things I've listened to, Peterson is one damn intelligent man.

>Dude, lol, what?

Great!

Yes

Yes. You will change.

>mfw listening to this
Kermit, my man.

Sort yourself out, user. Don't end up in the true hell wishing someone would let you walk a mental patient when you go out to walk your dog.

Yeah, the last 20~30 minutes were pretty good

kek

stream offline for anyone else?

SORT YOURSELF OUT

>DUDE WEED ENCRUSTED KETTLEBELLS
>DUDE BOOM LMAO

Great stuff.

Not the biggest fan of Joe but he just redpilled a few hundred thousand people.

Probably have to watch the whole 3h again.

Joe could barely comprehend the redpills he was dropping

Yep

You can watch it all , just put it at the start of the livestream

I am as well

his channel as 156 videos, I have to watch them all now

Yeah, watch it. Give it a few minutes and allow it to compel you. If you hang out here much you will probably stick with it.

ALLLLL YEAAAAAAH

Watch #606 with Randall Carson

Stay woke

Yes

Yes

Peterson is one of the few who has realized the full hypocrisy behind SJW's oppressive ''anti-oppression'' propaganda and the slippery-slope dangers it poses to freedom of thought and speech.

check this also
youtube.com/watch?v=gJSitInTOLs

Soros will die. Kissenger will follow.

His delineation of the part about being in harmony and the musical analogy he used blew my fucking mind

From previous bread:

FREE THERAPY
>selfauthoring.com/purchase.html
>Click Future Authoring
>Enter "ChangeYourself"
>????

Read the benefit of "Future authoring":
selfauthoring.com/doc/WritingBenefits.pdf
npr.org/sections/ed/2015/07/10/419202925/the-writing-assignment-that-changes-lives

Pinocchio speech

Full lectures online

Here is my favorite one
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw7NvWvwVCA

rip leftist

YES

This.

Joe your show is shit now fuck off.

Holy fuck balls, I've almost renounced atheism and become a full blown Christfag

You mean David Duke, senpai?

all leftists die

>Prophet of Kek

Yeah right, as if he has anything to do with our lowlife squables on Sup Forums.
This guy is out there really doing something, not just writing shit on the internet.

>Wifi kills bees, my dude.

>Canada is very different from the US
LOL

Be gone Moloch

Literally who?

Is he /ourguy/?

A guy that was on a show before you were born.

SHADILAY AND PRAISE HIM

He dropped some knowledge and continues to do so.

Stay woke.

SORT YOURSELF OUT

>doesn't know the spokesfrog of Sup Forums and it's basic values of free speech

educate urself

I don't have time to make a full post about it right now but another user described this video series as the ultimate redpill. I watched it and he wasn't far off. I think you might enjoy it, as well as anyone else who wants to learn about evil in this world.

Know your Enemy 1-77 (in order) playlist The Fuel Project: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0

he doesn't know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

wanna whip up some peterson memes with the frog hat saying sort yourself out

babby's first intellectual appearing on babby's first podcast

PRAISE BE TO KEK AND HIS PROPHET SPOKEFROG (shadilay be upon him)

do you have any AND THAT'S THAT memes

DOES

NOT

WASH

Jordan Peterson is based as fuck.
Be sure to check out his lectures online.
My favorite is 'Maps and Meaning 2016' a fantastic series.

I can't make memes right now my computer is on it's last legs

i've been laughing at your post for about a minute. Good job.

HAVE YOU WATCHED PINOCCHIO?

>77 videos

I'll save the playlist and watch it someday

Kek here. Check my digits.

>"ChangeYourself"
Doesn't work.

Any anons tried this, does that therapy thing work?

Took me about a month, I usually watched a couple episodes before bed (5-12 minutes each). Start sooner rather than later and you'll be done before you know it, I was often watching "just one more".

Enjoy!

It does for me

It will work as long as you're willing to be 100% honest with your experience.
The science behind it is pretty solid.

>Joe rogan #877
>77
>dubs

THE SIGNS ARE ALL AROUND US

>as you're willing to be 100% honest with your experience.

Does the site keep my answers after the exercise is done? I'm a little paranoid but I'll give it a go

It´s strange, isn´t it. We understand this fully because our persuasion filter has been adapted to this world view, but I fear that a filter that has been completely bended by the KGB-subversion during the cold war era, almost can´t take it. Worst case scenario is that the cognitive dissonance of the avarage leftist would force her to forget what Peterson had said to her, the moment he stopped talking. The red pill truly is a hard pill to swallow. Better shove it up the ass instead.

ANGEL NUMBER 877
Number 877 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 8 and number 7, with the number 7 appearing twice, amplifying its vibrations. Number 8 relates to self-reliance, reality, manifesting wealth and positive abundance, self-confidence, discernment and good judgement, achievement, giving and receiving, philanthropy and serving humanity, and karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 7 is the number of inner-knowing and understanding others, spiritual awakening and development, compassion, study, learning and education, deep contemplation, empathic and psychic abilities, dignity and refinement.

Angel Number 877 is an auspicious sign of manifesting prosperity, achieving success, positive progress and spiritual awakening and awareness.

Angel Number 877 is a powerful message from your angels indicating that you have the abilities to manifest all that you desire into your life. Maintain the momentum and positive attitude to ensure that you continue manifesting ‘good’ on all levels. Be grateful for the blessings entering your life and remember to share your good fortunes with others.

Angel Number 877 is also a message that the work you are doing towards your spiritual aspirations and enlightenment is encouraged and supported by the angels. They applaud you on your progress and urge you to keep up the good work.

Angel Number 877 can indicate that you have a natural gift for delivering guidance, insight, messages and healing to others, and you are encouraged to look to a spiritually-based practice/career or heart-based venture or service. Share your wisdom and knowledge by writing or speaking about topics that will help others to recognize their own unique pathways in life and share your truths to enlighten others.

Dan Carlson is better. So is dr Rhonda Patrick and Eddie Bravo when he's super stoned but not so bad that he doesn't talk.

What happens when I order it? Is it just going to unblock some part of the website or something? post another pic if you can

The saviour of western civilization.

When you order you get a generated login and password over e-mail, which you then use to log into the future author part of the site (just trying it now myself)

You don't need to write on the site. The site is there to give a framework and let you structure your thoughts. What you write is irrelevant at the end of the program... unless you want a printable pdf.

Weird what are we doing differently.
I click 'got a code'
put in Change Yourself
Click update

Not price change =(

>Rhonda Patrick

That retard is the reason I stopped watching Joe. Not only does she lie through her teeth and know nothing about nutrition but she's ugly and has an annoying voice

changeyourself 1 word I think

ah ok thanks Bernd i'll do a separate file

Fuck shoot me now.
ChangeYourself
Not Change Yourself

there's no space in the middle, it should be ChangeYourself

Yeah thanks. Realized it after I've made a fool of myself on an anonymous image board.

Woe is me.

"ChangeYourself" not "Change Yourself"

fucking leaf

we aren't being pulled into a cult, r-right?

Never change Leaf

SORT YOURSELF AND WATCH PINOCCHIO

day of the rake when

Soon.

that fucking acccent!!