Why do women keep delaying marriage and children to focus on their education and careers?

Why do women keep delaying marriage and children to focus on their education and careers?

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61249322.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you live in the real world?

It takes two incomes now usually even if you want a family.

Because they're stupid and bought into the Jew narrative. Also calling them "careers" is being generous.

do you realize how much easier you would have it if you were a woman? it would be pretty great to have a woman's job for 5-10 years and just save up.

some women dislike depending solely on their spouse for everything. they're a wife not a child

No it doesn't?

>It takes two incomes now usually even if you want a family.
No it doesnt
Just dont be a retard with your money

they dont. its media hype. 80% of the population never goes to college in america every year... thats not just like well your grand parents didnt but you will so it all kinda balances out. NO persistent 80 - 90 % wont go any 1 year

most women havent gone to college and wont. their career is ringing up transactions at wallmart

Why, lets see...
1. Women are easily led idiots
2. Society is sending them messages to focus on their education and career
3. ???

This

lack of men with jobs that can comfortably support a family. I have one and its retarded what girls do to try and lock me down, granted thats only part of the problem and no every girl thinks like that.

Also, media shaming of young mothers. Ask yourself what your first thought is-without any extra details- you hear a woman had her first child at 19.

You're right, children make better decisions than grown women.

muh feminism

Really makes you think

t. 1.4 birthrate

You know the estimated monthly cost of a child comes out to 1k? Price of a family home is usually 1.5k-2k per month if you are looking at four bedrooms atleast.

If I want a family of 6 with four children, and I am a plumber that makes 40k a year or roughly 3k-4k a month (very middle class) it doesn't take long to realize it isn't happening.

Run the numbers you morons. You need your wife to work if you aren't making above middle class wages and you want a large family. You can't expect a woman who wants a family to sit on her ass with no education or no job and place everything in a basket HOPING she marries a guy that makes above middle class income.

Hmmm it's almost like someone took half the jobs that men previously had

You have to be 18 to post here.

Which two of these can operate a computer properly?

>15 year old girl
>30 year old man
>30 year old woman
>15 year old boy

I'm upper middle class and I'm not sure why you need 4 bedrooms.

Plumbers make more than that, for what it is worth.

I agree that women working is wrong and the more potential workers the lower the wages.

However in the state that the world is in today, even family oriented women still feel like they need to work because they don't want to risk everything on the dream of finding a man that makes 75k+ to start that large family with.

If you want four children and you make them share two to a room, you still need three bedrooms. Most blue collar workers like carpenters make around that, and the average for a plumber is around 4k per month. It is very middle class.

>You know the estimated monthly cost of a child comes out to 1k?
Says who?
Some jew?

> at four bedrooms atleast.
What are bunkbeds?

JIDF PLS GO

Not everyone lives in yuropoorland

Most people recognize this to be true who have had children, even ask your parents. You sound like a kid who has no clue about what it costs to raise a child.

If you really want to use bunk beds that's fine but putting four kids in one room is kind of messed up. Atleast do it two to a room, which makes for a minimum of 3 bedrooms necessary and that still comes out to the price I listed before. Around 1.5k-2k per month.

Lmao what? Both sets of My grandparents all slept in one room with their family. Stop believing every kid needs his own bedroom with a flat screen

>You sound like a kid who has no clue about what it costs to raise a child.
please tell me why you need to spend 1k a month

>Around 1.5k-2k per month.
you can find housing much cheaper

Because my bf and I combined make only around 60k/year. That's not enough to raise a kid on.

Get a man that can take care of you

Having kids requires money because of mass immigration from cheap third world laborers

Hence white people focus on career and then children

Shitskins living on welfare shit out kids specifically to get more welfare

Hence why things are fucked up

Under an all-Republican government there will be massive welfare reform, immigration will favor Europeans, deportation of illegals and economic growth will see a strong economy so white women will have more kids.

>60k/year
>not enough to raise a kid on
What are you wasting your money on?
My grandfather makes about 45k/year and managed to raise me and my brother fine.

This is what the average bedroom where I come from looks like. If you can't admit that shoving four kids in this lowers their quality of life significantly then I don't know what to say to you. It fits two kids fine, but four per room is really crowded in regards to closet space, personal space, everything.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61249322.html

>.co.uk
well there is your problem

Because they've been deluded into thinking they can be as productive as men, they are told this from an early age and they focus their energy there instead of being a mother.

>youpoorland
>somehow house in youpoorland cost more

WEW

Comeon now don't be purposefully dense.

I live in the US and this is just a random picture of what most single bedrooms look like. If you really want an American picture you'll find that middle class homes look very much the same. Pic related.

Ok and?
I still dont know where you come up with the 1k a month number

Because (((they))) have spent the last 40 years convincing women that if they *really* wanted to live happy, fulfilling lives, they'd give up being homemakers and stay-at-home moms and start working shitty full-time jobs and raising kids as a poor, single-parent instead.

And unfortunately women fell for it.

Taking care of kids is shitty tedious work, cant blame them for realizing how shit it is. I've done volunteer work with kids it fucking sucks. Best part of my day was leaving and going home- can't do that once they're your own spawn. From a woman's perspective being married is fucking awesome though.

we arent there cause we would have broke your scale

Im not that guy but kids are pretty damn expensive unless you take painstaking measures to be thrifty and save money, things average americans really do not do.

Food, healthcare, gas to drive them places, clothes, phone bills, allowance, diapers if young etc and not to mention kids always fucking want something. A lot of it also depends where he lives and the general cost of goods. I don't know why you wouldn't trust the person who actually has kids

Yes I am sure Italy is the one exception

>Food,
cheap
>healthcare,
for kids cheap
>gas to drive them places
get them a bike where do thye need to go anyway?
> clothes
thrift stores and hand me downs
> phone bills, allowance,
no
> diapers
not for their entire lives
plus get cloth diapers if thats al you can afford

Put pen on papaer and research what a proper school near you would cost in tuition. Then add new book costs, school trip costs and about half of your own feeding value if you want to be conservative.

homeschool is free

I love Texas.

Keep fighting the good fight user.

Plenty of traditionalist Catholics, Quiverfull Protestants, and even just normal old conservatives who love having a big family pull it off just fine in a nice homeschooled environment free of degeneracy. Keep fighting the Jewish propaganda wherever you see it.

I don't want kids. I would probably fuck it up. I'm getting an education so that I can hopefully get a good job to support myself because I want to be alone and I don't want to have money handed to me by my parents/muh welfare/anyone. Have to be self sufficient if it's just going to be myself.

You don't even have kids do you?

Buying food for a family of 6, even 4, is not cheap. Children outgrow clothing so quickly it didn't matter if you shopped thrift because you have to go shopping again in a few months. 'Yeah just get your 6 year old a bike and tell him to go to soccer practice on his own, 20 miles away'.

I didn't even mention shit like after school programs or summer camps or sports and activities.

Like I said, if you really go out of your way it doesn't cost a firm 1k, but most people are not willing or able to live that kind of life for 18 years or more.

>a bike and tell him to go to soccer practice on his own, 20 miles away'.
or play with him yourself in the backyard

What is hand me downs.

What is homeschooling.

What is having the support of a church group and extended family that loves having new life brought into their community.

These are foreign concepts to degenerates I know.

women had higher addiction rates then and suffered depression; valium abuse was often due to their boredom.

I shared a room with my 2 brothers until college and it wasn't a big deal, I really don't think it had any negative impact at all.

Because fatherhood is dead.
How many of you actually want to be fathers?

Me

SAHM, two kids. Raising them right and seeing them succeed in the world

tfw no gf

economy is shit bruh

Are you fucking dense or something?