Why are white women allowed to paint themselves as oppressed victims amongst truly downtrodden minorities?

Why are white women allowed to paint themselves as oppressed victims amongst truly downtrodden minorities?

Why do minorites continually cry instead of just leaving to the glorious Africa?

Minorities tolerate their charlatan ways in order to get white pussy.

Nice feet btw

>Why are
there's your reason

Even more legit to ask that about gays. They don't even have any economical signs of being oppressed (no pay gap whatsoever for instance).

because they're like children and everyone knows it, nobody takes them seriously

im technically a "minority" stop equating us to niggers faggot, fuck off

fuck white, women i only fuck me some niggers

Actually cunt, YOU fuck off.

what are you talking about
there is a HUGE divide between white feminists and poc feminists
they know rich white feminists are just trying to meme themselves into a better position than they already were

I think it's because white women are crafty and are just using the dumb minorities to pursue their own agenda.

see: use of "downtrodden" qualifier

I want to fuck her

/thread

Because the men allowed them to do so.

You go along with their bullshit in the hopes of getting some pussy.

kstew is proof that dyke is the new flapper

long live dyke style

The things i would do to her

All useless, lazy, spoiled trash get to do it. Anyone labeling themselves as oppressed victims of the white males are the people we could do without.

>kstew
Please don't give the performers names, they aren't people

You think she'll be a dike in 5 years? I bet she calms down and gets married to a man.

There are only minorities in america now though

i bet she goes full mkultra meltdown like miley cyrus

>women
>tagging along any cause that could benefit them
pick two

Because in a system designed to oppress literally everyone but (race and gender here), everyone is oppressed.

Good thing straight white males have been denied jobs in favor of a "diversity" hire. Wew! Sure feels good being the victim! Now cis white males get to play the game everyone else has been playing all along! POOR US! :DD

i really want to hate-fuck her.

Most gays I know fucking HATE minorities.
Go onto /fa/ they're even more right wing than here

what do you have against kris10/10?