It's been hours since a happening

>It's been hours since a happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYSNmvdXj3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shoot up a school to make another

you god damn ingrate. this is 2016! the year of the happenings. be thankfull we even have some

My life is pretty good though.

reported.

>Star Revolution
>Make states secede away
>make Emperor Trump go to Civil war mode
>Kill the enemy
Best Happening in decades

>only hours
How will you survive the happening droughts?

Greatest ally is right.

Good thing you have your life to distract you OP.

Oh wait, never mind.

Make sure you are a somali immigrant who uses a knife and car.

Take a rail of this Daewoo happening, burger friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=UYSNmvdXj3c

Thanks edgy flag man

>How will you survive the happening droughts?

I'm hoarding the rarest pepes in anticipation of the Long Win, the summer of absolutely nothing going cataclysmically wrong and repetitive victories under the God-Emperor

Post-happening letdown.

>Hours

You mean months, mate? Some Somalian stabbing people in bumfuck America isn't a happening. Trump getting elected was big, but I find political happenings boring desu.

Last happening worth mentioning was that incompetent buffoon who attacked NJ and NY. Before that, Nice and the Turkey (((coup))).

just watch some bestof tape or something?

I don't it to ever stop

>There isn't a new global crisis every time I refresh the catalog

Sorry Nigel, we're not use to Muhammed ramming us with motor vehicles. We're more used to jamal going apeshit over some lotto tickets and shooting each other

Nor are we, but it really is nothing. Some guy injuring a few people is,literally nothing.

Sure, it's always nice for normies to learn of the true nature of Muslims and to keep their violence in the news, but it really isn't much of a happening.

This.

Last major happening was the Turkish coup attempt in July. Some semi-happenings since then such as Trump winning the election, Italy earthquakes, North Korea's nuke test, Fidel Castro dying, Aleppo falling to Assad ect.. but nothing too exciting that didn't fizzle out after a day or two.

>4hrs 22mins
That should keep him busy for a while.

Yeah, 2016 has been pretty top-heavy with happenings. First 7 months is full of the, (Brussels, Nice, Orlando, Turkey coup), with constant semi-happenings sprinkled throughout, but since there's been very little in the way of happenings. So many cockteases lately though.