Hillary Clinton’s night on the 9th of November went from a celebration to an absolute meltdown once the election...

>Hillary Clinton’s night on the 9th of November went from a celebration to an absolute meltdown once the election unexpectedly turned on her, leaving Trump as the victor. Some of the remnants of Hillary Clinton’s rampage in the private VIP area was discovered by the hotel custodial staff the day following the election.
>Hillary Clinton’s post election celebration plans included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks, live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher, who came believing that Hillary was going to win the election, a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.
>The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.
>Early in the morning, the custodial staff were greeted by flipped-over tables as the floors were covered with expensive food, drinks, and appetizers. Broken champagne flutes and gilded silverware were also seen scattered around the would-be party room.
>The most telling sign of a massive meltdown was the cake. The pastry that had once proudly displayed the presidential seal, was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the dessert table.
theburningplatform.com/2016/11/25/a-meltdown-of-evil-conquered-from-within/#more-137115

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
youtube.com/watch?v=sc43P6jJPIA
youtube.com/watch?v=-N1-aZMfS_c
youtube.com/watch?v=WUjUZZ9jjKA
youtube.com/watch?v=oF_SAVT6J1k
nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Hahahahahaha

What a loooooooser

welp my sides have ascended into another reality.

PEEPEE POOPOO
CHUCK HILLARY IN A NIGGER ZOO
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY'S NECK WILL TWIST

Cher's face when

That's fucking hilarious.

What a spoilt little princess.

Seriously though someone with an autisticly super human attention span should see if she trashed more in that night than trump lost on bankruptcy and avoided on taxes

one of my fav pics was them cleaning up that mess from the "glass ceiling" that was supposed to fall on all the degenerates

anyone?

I'm assuming that's an anti Hillary post but still: pic related.

Holy shit, I would kill for even just audio of this tantrum.

I would love for this to be true but it sounds too good to be real.

Me too. You can only imagine her flipping out on the secret service calling everyone sexist etc....fuck I want behind the scene info

I believe it. My ex-gf in college trashed my apartment once because she wrongly thought I cheated on her. It was so elaborate too, some of the stuff she did, like prying open my laptop with a steak knife, and ripping pages out of my textbooks. Just pure manifested rage. Over something as dumb as a college relationship.

Imagine someone like Hillary, who literally worked her entire life to achieve this goal, being robbed at the last moment, after everyone, not just in her circle of hangers-on, but the world itself, was near-certain she would achieve the goal. The rage must have been overwhelming.

Hillary absolutely believed that the Presidency was hers by RIGHT. It was her turn goddamnit.

Pics or didn't happen

i think it was a twitter video. not sure

>get backed by every major player on capitol hill
>george soros supported since day 1
>every major news networking shilling for you 25/7
>get every retarded A list celeb to say you're the first woman president and trump is hilter
>still lose

I'll never not kek looking back at this election

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Theme : youtube.com/watch?v=sc43P6jJPIA

Aw fuk..

DONALD IT WAS MY TURN

Even though it's super funny, you have to be an idiot to believe this is real.

To watch the left go from their typical smug arrogant selves to blubbering angry children was one of the best things I've seen in years.
The Young Turds meltdown was absolutely glorious.
youtube.com/watch?v=-N1-aZMfS_c

Sounds about right.

Whenever I feel down, I think back to that night and smile. Shadilay my friends.

I need Hillary Sauce

Stop it, I can only get so smug.

Feels smug man.

The only thing they were right about in this video is when Ana says she doesn't hold faith in the polls. So that "*Feminists don't like numbers" comment fell on it's fucking face because she was right. The polls were wildly off.

Tasty.

I want video so fucking bad.

Keep the faith and Kek shall deliver

IT'S NOT FAIR I'M JEWISH AND I DID EVERYTHING THEY EVER TOLD ME TO AND THEY PROMISED I'D GET TO PLAY PRESIDENT FOR 4-8 YEARS AT SOME POINT AND IT NEVER HAPPENED AND.......

She's a legit evil person, so any and all suffering that comes her way is excellent. I hope she continues to suffer for a long long time.

>a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q.

terrible fucking taste jesus chrsit. only yuropoors would think this was a good idea

You guys are heartless. She was hurting so much.
I for one can feel her pain.

Stories like this are written by Macedonian teenagers that literally profit from (you)s

Imaging the absolute horror show that must have been that room is actually what caused my first ever multiple orgasm.

Pics or it didn't happen

Dafuq? She's well-known to have an insane temper, everyone that's every worked with/for her says this. She scares the fuck out of a lot of men, apparently, and she's had literally scores (at LEAST) of people killed, so she's not exactly benign. lol

>Illuminati cunt who already has tons of fame, power, and millions of dollars
>implying she deserves sympathy because her attempt to surrender the West to Moloch failed

How did this half dead corpse that needed to be hoisted into a van muster the superhuman strength needed for this kind of tantrum?

I know about special effects glass and sugar glass that doesnt cut, but still chunks of hard material falling into peoples head. Isnt it uncomfortable and potentially dangerous if someone look straight up?

oh shit
thats where the gif of the laughing guy taking a drink comes from

Jesus Christ. I shudder to think what would have happen if she won.

I heard it was confetti that just looked like glass. I'm not going to actually go look it up it but you should believe it anyway

I'm willing to bet good money if this rendition didn't occur, something very similar did. There's no way in hell Shillery just sat there with a sad smile and a sigh and said "Oh well, we had a good run. By the way, I just don't feel up to making a speech tonight. Someone else take care of that."

>This link

Sounds legit.

Yeah. From what I hear it's from the show Boardwalk Empire and that laughing guy is actually a really major actor and not just some extra caught in the shot and turned into a meme.

>no one has posted this:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUjUZZ9jjKA

cheers me everyday

>be me

>pinch myself

>it's real

>trump, 'racist fucking white males', and frog worshiping shitposters fucking S H R E K T Hillary and her liberal democrat band of faggots

>she literally violently sperged out, smashing stuff, throwing a cake against the wall, smashing stuff, millions of dollars of party favors, actors, effects, fireworks, etcetera, all wasted, her life work crushed, her life over, nothing greater than death awaiting her

>and this happened with all the weight of the establishment behind her, billions of dollars, all the celebrities, the TV, the jews, the shadow government

>this happened with zero expectation, complete blindside, utter bamboozlement, 'how can this be happening' 'this can't be real'.

>meltdowns across the world, people screaming, crying, rioting, utterly convinced that literally hitler has been elected and they're going to be brutally murdered and oppressed by white males with red hats

>pinch myself again

>it's real

>and hillary and all her libfags and all her champaigne liberals and all her corrupt moneyfags will have to look at this and feel a cold, hard fist squeezing their heart, while us fucking white males gaze upon in exuberant glory.

is this actually the greatest thing to ever happen in the 13.5 billion years since this universe was created?

youtube.com/watch?v=oF_SAVT6J1k
>that entire audience BTFO

Don't stop memetically curbstomping Hillary until she is completely gone.

A snakes head can still bite, even after being cut off

Its not the shit fit that makes it seem fake.
Its the gift TV and 950k bottle of champagne.

our goal should be that hillary dies with trump in power

I'm sure she had a freakout but the part about the champagne bottle seems pretty suspect...most expensive bottle ever is like 1.2 million

No it isn't. Laughing guy with the drink is Leonardo dicaprio from the movie the great gatsby, the gif you responded to is from the TV show boardwalk empire.

This made my day

>$500,000 glass ceiling
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Seriously, even if Trump turns out to be an absolutely shitty president, getting him elected was worth it just because of these reactions.

Look, I'm pretty sure this is either total bs or bs built on a kernel of truth.

However it makes a good story. And it fits what her character seems to be.

But lets not trust it as anything more than fanfic

As they say, pics or it didn't happen.

nice leddit tier gif, kys.

With the endless supply of liberal tears, i genuinely hope we have daily salt mining threads

Election night was fucking awesome as fuck. It was epic. The official thread was the fastest thread I've ever seen on this site ever.

use your head, dum-dum. this is in character with her. this is what we would have predicted happening. this is what the circumstance would favor happening. and this is what people who were there say happened. and we know that any such evidence wouldn't be created because of the sensitive nature of the scene.

therefore, we can safely conclude that it happened, and was probably worse than reported because of what is lost in translation.

this music reminds me forever of one of the best nights ever

>you will never ever again watch that 9 hours of CNN,MSNBC,FOX stream at once reliving the night

> this is in character with her
No kidding, hence me:
> And it fits what her character seems to be.

I'm just saying that given the climate of everyone seizing on every little inaccuracy from our camp at the moment we should be skeptical of the specifics without proof.

I wish this was real

T H I S

I can trust the glass ceiling and the thousands of dollars in fireworks. Those are safe bets for such over the top campaing.

The tv, cake, etc is harder to be sure though.

Greatest thing in the last 75 years, at least. It is quite a glorious tale.

did u ferl bad for the guy who died in bengazi?
or the people she got killed for going to testify against her?

fuck you

Wow hourly wage slave much

it was fucking transcendent.

it's one of those moments that you'll never forget. i get goosebumps still.

no, to be so skeptical would make us weak. in life we rarely ever have sure and complete confidence in our knowledge, we're necessarily limited, and if we wish to operate at our full capacity, we have to be willing to take some risks and simply say "I Believe" when it benefits us to do so.

Truth isn't just a matter of factual accuracy, in a world where there is incomplete information, it's a force that one projects, where one can act in conviction with their interests and perspective.

so yes, this freak-out DID happen on election night, it WAS dramatic and hilarious, and you can go forth in life with this smug fucking grin, armed with this knowledge.

The details may not be 100% accurate, but is the basic notion so hard to believe? Hilldabeast is a notoriously entitled bitch -- a raging cunt of biblical proportions. It is very easy to imagine something just like this happening.

Everything said she would win.

She honest to God did not believe she would lose.

I voted Trump and even I thought he wasn't going to pull it off.

sauce?

smugness confirmed by them digits

“Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

“F— off,” she replied.

That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of “First Family Detail,” a compelling look at the intrepid personnel who shield America’s presidents and their families — and those whom they guard.
“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.”
“Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military,” former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. “She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”
Former agent Jeff Crane says, “Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.” Another former member of her detail recollects, “Hillary never talked to us ... Most all members of first families would talk to us and smile. She never did that.”
While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f--- did we come here for? There’s no money here.’”
Secret Service “agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler concludes. “In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service.”
nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

>The details may not be 100% accurate, but is the basic notion so hard to believe?

"The story may all be false, but Clinton probably was upset, so the story is believable!"

Yesssssssssssssss!
Yummy yummy yummy yummy!
It's tear time!
Anyone one for tears?

BILL THROW THAT CHAMPAGNE INTO THE TV NOW OR YOURE NEVER HANGING OUT WITH JERRY AGAIN. DO IT NOW. FLIP THAT TABLE. REEEEEEEEE

>hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks
>live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher
> a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q
>A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV
>$950,000 bottle of champagne
> A cake, proudly displayed the presidential seal

Holy shit, what god awful waste of money.

>advocating being stupid and disingenuous

ill take those digits

Was her not conceding to the race the night of the election the first time someone has ever done that?

If so what a fucking bitch. If not she's still a fucking cunt.

>Pic related. Literally her on election night.

Trips^
Has kek spoken?

If there had been pictures, it'd have been the toppest of keks.

As it is, it's a nice warm feeling inside isn't it?

Boardwalk empire - king tut

Holy fucking meltdown hahaha

you'll be forever lagging behind other people if you can't operate on a level that is keenly aware of your own nature and weaknesses. nobody succeeds with your attitude. it leads forever to infirmity and hesitation. even if it was intelligent to attempt skepticism in situations where it doesn't benefit you, the intelligence would not be great enough to compensate for the loss of vigor and energy that results.

THOSE ARE NOT TRIPS YOU ONE DAY OLD NEWFAGS

ONLY THE LAST DIGITS COUNT JESUS CHRIST

THERE ARE RULES TO THIS

100666060 ARE SINGLES

I watched the election while smoking weed. When the states started turning red and the electoral college started to lean for Trump I could not believe it. It was amazing. I watched the live stream of the Young Turds. I loved every minute of that trainwreck. Dare I say it was one of the best moments in my recent months and I'm not even american. It was perfect.

If it didn't happen, it should've. Good enough for me.

Haven't read this yet, but one thing is certain.
Bernie probably hates blacks now for disrupting and sabotaging his campaign.
Hilary definitely hates blacks now, because they were there for Obama, but not there for her even though sh told them the lie she loves hot chili sauce.

That feel when Democrats will never decipher the secret: big chunks of blacks are racists as fuck and hate whitey.

Holy hell was it made from the blood of Christ or something?

> bottle full of blood of christ
Like Hillary could stand anywhere near such a thing. She'd melt by its mere presence

how can a drink be that expensive?

kek.

Jews.