Germans will defend this

>germans will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
youtube.com/watch?v=w319P3Dud_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAD

This is fucking terrifying totalitarian shit

It's time to start killing leftist professors.

>It's time to start killing leftist

Looks like Germany needs another war

Guys this is 6 years old we have already lost.

>mfw literally live there
AMA

How bad are the schools ?
What is the % chance that she has been raped?

I didnt grow up there so I cant tell you anything about the schools, but there is a high percentage of foreigners so I can imaginge what its like
The percentage is checkem

>Authorities rescuing kids from religious zealots

What exactly am I supposed to defend?

tss dale heard what like a song or somethin

>What exactly am I supposed to defend?

your country from marxists

There were cases when either polish or german families have run away from the german Jugendamt. Recently there has been such case with a couple from Norway. This is what (((Liberal Democracy))) looks like in Northern nations - you can't homeschool your children

>be German government
>this young lady is devoted to her father as her family. But her father thinks we are bunch of crooked fascist fucks. How can we fix this?
>take his daughter

Brilliant, logic guys

>germans will defend this
No we celebrate it, if you want to brainwash your daughter into being a birthing machine who believes the world is 10 000years old, fuck off to America

>being a birthing machine
Cant have that
Got to make sure there is space for millions of rapefugees
> fuck off to America
Hopefully Trump will let them it

>Team Obama wins fight to have Christian home-school family deported

foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.html

>infested with muslims
>cucking yourself with niggers
>send anyone not muslim or nigger to america reeeeeeeee!

Great take 'em we don't want 'em, enjoy circlejerking to your fantasies about both Germany and Christianity

Why do yuros hate freedom? Being completely serious

We don't want them. That's why Americas been dumping their garbage onto you. You're a convenient landfill.

We'll gladly take your Christians and trade them for Muslims though, since, y'know, they're so bad and all. I can't remember the last time Christians ruined their own countries, but we've seen countless recurrences of Muslims doing that, so, y'know, since you know more than we we'll do this (((fair))) trade :^)

Germans really are shitty people :(

>It's ok if the people who's lives being ruined are Christians simply teaching Christian harmless values, but lord forbid it was a Muslim whos values hurt those around them

Atheism is a self-gratifying meme that leaves you apathetic to the destruction of your own nations. You guys are no different from lefties who would rather attack Christians and your own institutions first.

>and trade them
I can see what (((you))) are trying to say, fuck off leaf

Europeans love open borders.

Hail Satan

Why are murricans religious retards and poor?

Your kebab stand

median income in America is higher than germoney

Pay debnts

>homeschooling is not allowed for good reason
>idiots try to homeschool anyway, don't send their kids to a real school even after multiple warnings
>kid gets removed from the family

I see nothing wrong with this

>>homeschooling is not allowed for good reason
what reason is that?

No history lessons by Herr Shlomowiz

Because the parents would need to have real qualifications. It's not fair if some kids are not educated at all because they happen to have parents who are uneducated, but still wish to homeschool.

This girl would likely be taught about Christianity all day and would not be informed enough about real subjects, which would greatly lessen her chances in life.

>but lord forbid it was a Muslim whos values hurt those around them
Muslims are also not allowed to homeschool their children.

>Because the parents would need to have real qualifications
What qualifications do you need to be a teacher?
It is literally just a glorified babysitter

Why are they even in your country?

Who does the narration? His voice is soothing

You need a master of education degree in the subject you want to teach, which requires studying for about 5 years at the university.

-Obeying parents is a mental disorder
-Parents teach that the state is fascist-like
-State abducts child and wants to stop father's influence on children
-That's basically fascism

>You need a master of education degree in the subject you want to teach,
Why?
you are not teaching anything complex

Because teaching something requires you to understand it to its core. Also, I don't think most adults would be able to do all subjects in, say, 11th or 12th grade perfectly.

In addition, you lean a lot of didactic methods.

Tom Kenny

>Because teaching something requires you to understand it to its core.
not really
any idiot can teach basic math
> don't think most adults would be able to do all subjects in, say, 11th or 12th grade perfectly.
what would they have trouble with?

Home schooled children are almost always much better educated than their counterparts. The only downside is that they can be a bit weird socially, but we have rules that require socialization/extracurricular activities.

The kinds of people that are incapable of teaching either wash out quickly or wouldn't bother with it anyway.

>any idiot can teach basic math
But can any idiot explain basic math?
>what would they have trouble with?
For example, none of my parents would be able to explain Riemann integrals or basic quantum mechanics, which is something we did in 11th grade.

>But can any idiot explain basic math?
yes
>For example, none of my parents would be able to explain Riemann integrals or basic quantum mechanics, which is something we did in 11th grade.
can they read a book?

>burgerland education
>high school graduates can't read or speak a second language
the rest of the world has something called "education". here teachers actually need qualifications

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

>>high school graduates can't read or speak a second language
Why would anyone need to learn a language that is not english?

I tried to teach a lot of engineering students how limits work, with very varying success. However, you need to understand those to properly teach differentiation and integration, otherwise the students are hardly going to understand it.

>I tried to teach a lot of engineering students how limits work, with very varying success.
maybe thats because you have autism

Indeed.

I only know of one family who homeschooled and had their kids turn out to be smart and socially put together. They homeschooled their kids and put them in competitive soccer leagues so that they got to socialize with non-homeschooled kids.

Germany is beyond help, they've ruined Europe for too long too many times. We cannot let this continue.

Kraut Genocide WHEN?

>>high school graduates can't read or speak a second language

Why would we?

Between the British Empire and the American Empire, anyone worth doing business with either speaks English themselves or keeps interpreters on hand for such purposes.

You're conversing with us in English right now. Because we own you. And you know it.

American public school sucks
Private School is expensive
Homeschooling turns your children into shits who don't accomplish anything

>No we celebrate it, if you want to brainwash your daughter into being a birthing machine who believes the world is 10 000years old, fuck off to America

Better for the state to brainwash her to be a communist nigger birthing machine.

its possible to be an atheist and not be apathetic to the destruction of your nation. george lincoln rockwell was an agnostic

>he is telling his children we are fascist
>better kidnap her throw her in a mental institution and put her back in the (public school system)

>homeschool

Nothing lost. Homeschool is abuse, pure and simple. Every homeschool kid I knew, and I knew a lot growing up in West Texas, was a absolutely weird as fuck and each one grew up to be a giant fuckup and loser.

#notallathiest
Do you hear yourself?

Yes goy. Never educate your own children. Let the state educate them on the ways of the evil white man and their useless outdated killing machines.

>Yes goy. Keep your child away from those vicious, bullying public educations! Keep them at home, and have them read and watch our federally run homeschooling curriculum, just for a few sheckles a month!

See, I can do it too. There hasn't been a single case where a child has EVER benefited from homeschooling.

>>germans will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=w319P3Dud_g

I was homeschooled and I've benefited tremendously.

>There hasn't been a single case where a child has EVER benefited from homeschooling.
IF I WAS NEVER HOME-SCHOOLED I WOULD BE UNABLE TO PROVE THE METER CORRESPONDS TO THE EGYPTIAN CUBIT