How is killing a young man make you a hero? Explain yourselves Sup Forums?

How is killing a young man make you a hero? Explain yourselves Sup Forums?

Why do all the white extremist terrorists like Dylan Roof get apprehended after slaughtering innocent black people and protected by police while black people get shot by police for looking at them wrong?

Fuck off faggot. Saged

not an argument.

oh hey Leaf user, I can see your little face on that tweet.

Wtf how do I delete threads? Mods pls delete this for me

Giving yourself up willingly and running aggressively while armed toward police are two very different things canacuck. One gets you arrested the other gets you shot.

A hero saves lives. In this case, the cop saved students from the potential harming induced by the Somali Immigrant. The article he is comparing to has white "victims"(alleged shooters) just wanting a shoot-out and not really threatening anybody's lives with malicious intent. Cops prevented a crime while inadvertently saving lives.

Let them double and triple down on their retardation. The normies are starting to wake up and this type of reaction by the pc police only makes it happen faster.

Next time you post bait use log off twitter so I can't see your jew nose you stupid leaf

The guy was causing a deadly threat to innocent people. I have no sympathy for him. Once he brandished a weapon with deadly intent to use it, he signed his own death warrant.

I hope the cops riddled his stupid fucking body with hundreds of bullets.

Also, fuck you OP, you fucking leaf.

>explain yourself, separate and monolithic pol
Sure. When we see paid spam, posting the same thing three times in an hour, we sage and hide.

One was resisting arrest, one wasn't.

Too late.
We're coming.

>ends a murderous spree in 2 minutes

That's some speed run tier shit, that's pretty admirable. Literally buttmad because someone is being congratulated for stopping a killing spree...but you're mad because they're ((black)) and (((somali))), literally racebait. Calling racisum on the dumbest shit.

Also, love how a killing spree was attempted without a gun and shut down by a gun. Even without guns people are gonna go on murderous rampages.

He's cute. Probably moans like a girl too when he's getting fucked. Tell me OP are you a bottom?

>Horujko
>White

pick one

BLM cucks have tunnel vision that doens't let them see any other factor than race. To them, the fact that this man was in the middle of a violent rampage is irrelevant, all that matters is that a white cop shot a black man, an action that they see as being inherently unjust.

Isn't that a Polish name?

The fact that a white man can kill a minority, for no other reason than to save innocent lives, just goes to show you how out of control white privilege is. Minorities should be allowed to murder all they want!

There should be a hard limit on how many threads can be created by Canadians in a 24 hour time span

>spree crime
Nigger doesn't even know the definition of spree crime is. Spree crime happens in multiple locations of a moderate period of time. Its like going to a a number of banks in a row. God I hate uneducated fucks

This desu

> when canacucks proves everyone even more that they are beta numales.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA KIKE NIGGER LOVER HAHHAHAHAH

false equivalency fallacy, nothing to see here, moving on.