F for respect

>tfw when last living generations of veterans who fought in WW2 will die soon

No matter which side they fought, they were real men and fearless warriors.

With them dying, this is literally beggining of the end, the last alpha masculine generation went away.

Thread for the respect, post your all favourite ww2 videos, pics, tributes no matter what side.

youtube.com/watch?v=LnbYjCNKAG0

youtube.com/watch?v=rhKbtakmU34

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw
youtube.com/watch?v=luwkeWGI8RM
youtube.com/watch?v=zIqt9y4bhoU
youtube.com/watch?v=8QsRci3Avws
eestileegion.com/?home/estonian-legion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-qv23LluVZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>With them dying, this is literally beggining of the end, the last alpha masculine generation went away.
Stop being so over dramatic. You sound like safespace SJWs.
Also F for respect.

They weren't even that tough or based or even real men. Most of them never had to do any particularly difficult jobs. They just weren't faggots.

WWII navy veteran, Pacific theater. Here he is pictured with his mom before being shipped out.

>No matter which side they fought, they were real men and fearless warriors.

I doubt they were fearless. They just sucked it up. We don't celebrate the GG because they were hypermasculine badasses, but because they sucked it up and did what had to be done, then came back after the war and built a nation fit for people who went through the sacrifice of WW2.

Well, not where you lived. But here in the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw

Respect for both sides. We fought the wrong enemy, but I still have the utmost fucking respect for WW2 vets, and those that lost their lives.

Fuck the Soviets.

hopefully HE DIED

Thanks for ruining the world, asshole

we lost in a fair and square fight, there is nothing to complain about.

A FUCKING (EDGY) LEAF

Show some respect for a man brave enough to overcome fear, and put his life on the line for his country.

Fucking rake yourself, before we do it.

Been watching the Pacific lately and it's pretty good. Im in the armed forces and glad that we have [relative] peace now.

The Japs had it coming, user.

WW3 veterans will be made soon. No problem.

mfw it's all going to be drones and guided missiles, so there's no need for honorable man to man combat

Sadly this. Not a matter of "if" but a matter of "when".

I'd be buttmangled too if I was from an irrelevant, faggot country.

Robotics was a mistake.

Estonian SS conscripts on the Eastern Front, Winter 1944. 55,000 Estonians were conscripted into the Soviet Red Army between it's annexing and Barbarossa, and a further 75,000 more were conscripted by Germany in the years that followed.

In what is one of the most overlooked and depressing stories of WW2, Estonians fighting for the German side were tasked with covering the rest of the military's Autumn 1944 retreat out of the Baltics while Estonians fighting for the Soviets spearheaded the advance.

Thousands of men who would once call themselves countrymen found themselves fighting one-another wearing the uniforms of two opposing superpowers that their country lay between.

I hope Trump can fix this shit.

I mean, you're not wrong.

Yeah and all our alphas will die to weaponised smallpox, leaving a bonobo-like society where women and their sex robots dominate the remaining betas who are kept locked in sperm farms

wew

Right in the feels man.

Great Great grandfather with his crew he is the guy in black

I had a relative in the SS, he was my grandmother's cousin, or something. He died in -43, not even 20 years old at the time.
My grandfather defended Finland from the soviets, but he died before I was even born.

F

And people say the Reich was racist.

Hitler supported nationalism for all nations. He believed that every nation should be proud of it's own identity, and should be unique in it's own people.

So many racially different countries helped served the Reich, and were encouraged to keep their own national identity, and have a distinct nation.

This is my great uncle he died in Russia

>9gag

A friendly T-34 passes overhead as huddling Soviet troops prepare for the Battle of Kursk -- the largest armored conflict in the history of warfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=luwkeWGI8RM
youtube.com/watch?v=zIqt9y4bhoU
youtube.com/watch?v=8QsRci3Avws
NEVER FORGET

I won't, Estonia bro. 1944 is actually what turned me onto the story. Got even more depressing when I read into it after seeing the movie.

F for respect
Greatest Generation

F to everybody but Poland.

F

Just in time for them to be reincarnated in gen Z and make the west great again, Patton believed in it.

>yfw conservative-minded young people are reincarnated soldiers, here to fight for their countries again

Perkele, this is wrong. No one should have to kill their contrymen. I feel sorry for my Estonian brothers.

F to everybody but Russia and the RAF

F

If you haven't seen it yet I suggest you to watch this documentary about 1944 and battle of Tannenberg Line. I really like that documentary. Also good read at eestileegion.com/?home/estonian-legion.html

youtube.com/watch?v=-qv23LluVZQ
Documentary

>and the RAF
You wanna fucking go m8? I'll fuckin chin ye, fuckin cunt.

You can talk with the fuckin Luftwaffe.

F ;_;7

right in the feels

MFW my great uncle bombed Dresden ahahahahah

Also how butthurt can you be? Luftwaffe did the Blitz, so what some krauts got burnt kek

hi leaf how are you today it is a rather nice day dont you think